Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine was looking for a certain slytherin girl, she had been told that. she would find her at the slytherin table. She knew what she looked like but just hadn't managed to find her. But finally as she look over the table for the third time when she finally spotted her. She sat down next to the girl and smiled at her, "You're Nicole right? Nicole Fisk?" the teen asked her and smiled keenly. She was sure she had the right girl but she didn't want too assume and accidentally ask the wrong person.

Nicole had been poking at her food, still deep in thought about her plans with Eric. It could all go so wrong so easily but she was sick of feeling like a boring nobody all the time. She was surprised when Cyzarine Haden dropped down next to her, unconsciously checking behind her to make sure Cyzarine wasn't actually here to talk to someone else until she addressed her by name. "Oh hi, yeah, I'm Nicole," She said, smiling back at Cyzarine. She had no idea what she wanted, but it was pretty exciting just to have someone as cool and pretty as Cyzarine knowing her name.

Cyzarine giggled happily, "Excellent! I've bbeen looking for you," she told her. There was a warm and friendly smile on her face as she took a moment, "So I'm the new Heta Omega President and all the older leaders graduated so I'm building my team, and I'm wondering if you'd like to be the the new Heta Omega Secretary?" Cyzarine grinned happily as she asked her question, very hopeful that she would say yes.

Nicole flushed when Cyzarine said she'd been looking for her, even more so when she explained why. Nicole loved Heta Omega, and the idea of being a secretary sounded unreal. She hadn't even known Cyzarine knew she existed until today and Nicole tried not to preen under the attention. "Oh! That sounds awesome. Like, taking minutes and helping organize schedules and things? I'm really good at that I could do that," She said excitedly.

Cyzarine gave a little smile and nodded, "Yeah, that sort of thing, just helping run it. You'll be amazing at that!" she said with an excited smile, she was sure that this girl, Nicole, would be just amazing at it. "Ah I'm so glad you said yes! Okay, I'll leave you to it, but we'll have a team meeting soon to get organised for the year, so be ready," she gave a little giggle before getting to her feet and heading off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back