Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Lily headed down to the Great Hall. They were going to have a meet and greet for Heta Omega and hopefully gather some new members. She hurried around, putting up some signs she had made, and using the new hover charm she had learned in Charms class, and lofted some balloons. She then put out some applications, and a poster with the qualifications for joining. While she was decorating, she wondered where the rest of the executives were at.

Kaela entered the hall looking timid. She still felt a bit odd returning to school after being gone for a year. It didn't feel right that she should be an officer in the sorority, but Courtney had insisted. Kaela wasn't going to argue with that. She smiled at Lily and sat down in a chair. "Hey Lily. The decorations look cute," she said with a small smile. Anything I can do to help?"

Lily smiled as Kaela approached. "Hey Kaela! Glad you made it. I think we are pretty well set, unless you want to put up some more balloons." She motioned to the rest of the balloons on the table that she was slowly inflating and hovering.

Kaela looked at the balloons and back to Lily. "You look pretty well covered, but I can help if you want. It's not like there's anything else for me to do at the moment."

Kiera walked into the Great Hall in wonder. She was the fundraising chair for Heta Omega and she had just found out about an important get together. Kiera was relieved to find only Kaela and Lilly in the Hall. Kiera smiled brightly at them both. "Hiya!" she said to the two girls.

Katrina ran down the corridor to the Great Hall. She felt pretty stupid; she wasn't the type to be late for anything, but had gotten caught up in doing some of her homework (an over-full course was keeping her busy) and had lost track of time. Pausing outside the door to straighten her hair and her uniform, Katrina finally entered the Great Hall. She could see that the other members were already mostly completed with decorating, but she thought it best to offer help anyway. Spotting Lily, Katrina walked up to her and cleared her throat, hoping she wasn't interrupting. "Um, sorry I'm late. Is there anything you need help with?"

Kaela looked up at the sound of a voice to see a smiling Kiera. "Hey Kiera," she said with a smile and a wave. She was glad that more people were arriving. Kaela was a bit nervous about talking about the sorority, since she had been missing for so long.

Kiera walked towards Kaela. "Hey Kaela! Its great to have you back!" she said excitedly. Kiera had not been close to Kaela but the older girl had always had helpful input into the sorority. "Can I help you with anything?" she asked.

Kaela looked around with a puzzled expression. She set her Ravenclaw tote on the floor beside her chair and turned back to Kiera. "Lily's in charge, so I'd ask her. But last I checked she had everything covered. Seems we just have to wait for some new girls to show up."

Kiera grinned. "Well if Lily told you she had everything under control then I am sure she does. Lily is good at organizing." Kiera told Kaela as she looked around the room. So far no first years were here. "So how was your break?" Kiera asked politely, though she did have actual interest.

Kaela smiled brightly at Kiera. She was getting used to telling people what she had done on her break with ease. Most people were more receptive to her and Kale than Estrella. "I actually spent my break with Kale and his family. It was pretty awesome. How was your break?"

Kiera smiled and winked at Kaela. She had heard they were together now and Kiera thought it was adorable. "That sounds like fun! I think the two of you are so cute together!" Kiera said honestly. The next question Kiera wasnt sure how to answer. What was she supposed to say? Oh well I went to meet my Death Eater mother with Bruin before he left for home. My mother just about froze me with her words. It was swell! Kiera thought sarcastically. "It was cold. I went and spent christmas with my mother." was the best she could do. She smiled and hoped Kaela bought it.

The word 'mother' stung unexpectedly at Kaela. She smiled weakly, sensing that Kiera didn't want to talk about her break. She didn't know anything about Kiera's family and didn't think here was the place to ask in any case. "Oh. Well, cold isn't always bad. Just...cold." Kaela knew she sounded awkward but she couldn't think of anything else to say.

Kiera was thankful to be able to change the topic slightly to make it less serious than problem mothers. Kiera shook her head but grinned. "Not for me. I live have always lived in warm places. First Georgia and now California." she explained. Kiera shuttered at the thought of mountians and feets of snow. "I guess Im like a lizard. I can't stand to be cold but seem to be most of the time." she joked.

Courtney slowly strode into the Great Hall, she was taking her steps carefully as she didn't want to drop the two cauldrons filled with punch she was carrying. She walked up to the table that held a bunch of extra decorations and slowly placed each cauldron on top of it. Thank goodness mom gave me the recipe to her favourite kiwi-cheese punch.

"Punch is here!" Courtney called out to the other girls, and stared at the chunks of cheese floating around the cauldrons with a delighted smile on her face. "By the way, the decorations look amazing!"

Maddiie heard the sorority was having sort of a meet and greet thing for the first year girls, so she deiced to make her appearances. She didn't really wanted to go, she was still in a sorrow mood, but she hardly do anything with the other girls. "Hello everyone just here briefly." she said in a low manner voice. She looked at the decoration and smiled, than went to find a seat, to wait on for the rest of the girls to show up.

Lily had noticed a few of the girls arriving as she was putting up decorations. She smiled as Katrina arrived, glad that she was there. She didn't know her too well, but wanted to get to know her better. She heard her offer to help, and Lily figured that was a good way to start. "Hey Katrina! If you want, you can help me put up these streamers. I think that is the last thing to do." She held up the other end of the streamer to Katrina, hoping she would be okay with helping. Lily noticed a few others enter, and greeted them quickly. "Hey Kiera, Hey Maddiie. Courney! Bout time you got here!" She glanced at the punch bowl she was carrying. "What kind of punch is THAT?" she asked with a giggle.

I can't believe I forgot! Kailey tought franticlly as she ran through the castle, not slowing down until the final staircase as she didn't want to have to be scraped off of the door. She walked into the great hall and looked around, relieved she wasn't late. As she walked farther in her eyes landed on Courtney's punch. "Is that chunks of...Cheese, In the punch?" Kailey asked

Courtney raised an eyebrow at both Lily and Kailey. They were in for a surprise if they thought she would disclose the ingredients of the punch before having anyone try it. "Like I'm going to tell you guys what kind of punch it is! Try some and you'll love it! My mom gave me the recipe a while back, and there is definitely enough to go around."

With all the decorations in place except for streamers, the Great Hall looked like the perfect party atmosphere. "I guess all we're waiting on now are some first year girls," Courtney said with a giggle. She did hope a few of them would show up.

Kat was running as fast as she could to the Great Hall. She was running late, which was unusual for her, but she'd dozed off while reading and when she woke up she'd realized what time it was. She flew into the Great Hall, looking around and seeing that there weren't that many people there yet, which was good because that meant she wasn't running that late. "Hey guys!" she said enthusiastically to everyone before going over to get something to drink.

Katrina tried to suppress a smile as the other girls arrived and talked animatedly. She nodded her head to Lily and took the streamers from her. "Thanks Lily." She knew just the charm to use so that she wouldn't have to do any real work and so began casting the hovering charm on parts of the streamer to get the look she was hoping for.

When she was finally done, she turned back to Lily and said, "All set, is there anything else?" Katrina was more than a little surprised at how casually she was speaking. This wasn't like her; though she had to admit that she enjoyed being around other people, even if they were Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs, and Gryffindors.

Bruin ambled into the Great Hall hoping to pick up a bite to eat and noticed a number of girls setting up decorations and such. He was about to go over and speak to them when he noticed that it appeared to be some type of Sorority thing and angled off towards a table a little off to the side. He grabbed himself a bagel and cream cheese and began to munch on it absentmindedly as he got out a little notebook and a muggle pen. He began doodling, pretending to be writing something important and observed the girls from a distance.

Why is it so much easier for the girls around here? Why aren't there more boys interested in the Brotherhood? Why aren't there more boys period? I wonder if Ford has got my apology yet? I wonder if Kale is going to have to choose sides? The myriad of questions tumbled in and out of his consciousness as he continued to doodle and eat, a blank stare now fixed on his usually animated face. Bruin finished his bagel and recognizing that he was probably the most unwelcome of all the boys at this particular event, slipped back out of the Great Hall pondering the future, if any, of the Brotherhood.

((I do so hope it's okay for me to wander in. I feel awkward being the only 1st year. Oh well.))

Violet had heard a little bit about the sorority, Heta Omega. For instance, she had heard that they were having a meeting today in the Great Hall. She didn't know much about it, but the idea of a sisterhood for all the female students sounded quite intriguing, and a way to get to know each other and bond with the other students. Maybe she'd even make a few friends.

She wandered in to the Great Hall, quite shyly, and slowly made her way closer to the group of girls - who had to be the sisterhood, she deduced quickly. She wasn't exactly sure what to do or say, however. So she simply stood there, awkwardly, looking somewhat like a stunned mullet, she thought.

Zazuka pocked her head into the Great Hall then poked out. She had heard that there was a sorority meeting today but she wasn't sure if she wanted to join. She had little friends the where in the sorority and she was sure that they would all be older than her. Then she saw a couple people she knew. Zazuka felt a bit braver so she finally walked in. "He,he,hello everyone." She stuttered slightly. Zazuka scolded her self. She thought she had gotten over stuttering.

As a couple of girls Kaela didn't know walked up Kaela stood, readying herself to talk about the sorority the best she could. She figured by the awkwardness and shyness of the two girls that they were first years and not yet in the sorority. "Hi there," Kaela said cheerily with a smile. "I'm Kaela, Heta Omega Treasurer." She looked to the two girls, waiting for them to introduce themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back