OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Okay guys so Kiera has not been active as much as I would have liked lately and I am afraid she has lost touch with people. So I want to get her reconnected! So Im looking for best friends, friends, enemies, and love intrests! Just let me know if you have any ideas! The same applies to Katheryn..

I think Cyndi wouldn't mind being Kiera's bf or friend. We're roommates and around the same age so it would be pretty cool!

Cyndi: Kiera likes Cyndi but doesnt know her very well so that would take a bit of developing...any ideas?

Andy: Yes Kiera loves Andy but right now feels they arent very close((though thats my fault for not being on much in the past few months)...she hasnt seen andromeda but two or three times in the last school year..her feelings are alittle hurt that she, Kat Cyndi and Bruin all spent vaca together...of course thats all IC I love you forever!

Henri: What would it be in him that Kiera hates? she is pretty hard to offend and doesnt dislike most people. i would have to think about the flirt because of the huge age difference, unless Henri just wanted to teasingly admire/flirt with Kiera...

He's quite the ******* character actually, and keeps to himself alot, which drives some people nuts. As for the flirting bit, as your character's a Gryffindor, Henric would be poking quiet, snide comments at her that either:

a) Infuriates her beyond measure.
b) She takes it as a flirting sort of thing.

I wouldn't mind RPing with Kiera, we met once right? But maybe Katheryn would be better, Pat likes meeting all the Hufflepuffs :D

Henri: The snide comments would probably be enough to make her lose her temper..she is very protective of her family and friends so comments in that direction would speed up her temper. I dont really want this to turn into an enemy relationship but more of a minor annoyance.

Pat: Kat or Kiera would be avalible to RP with you. I cant remember if I have ever Rped with you but I look forward to it! Kat and Pat are closer in age so they probably would be the better match.

yeah Andy felt bad that she hasn't seen or spent much time with Kiera - first semester in Y6 she had pretty much kept to herself but attempted to make up for it in her second semester which she did but Kiera wasn't around :r: otherwise she would have been invited too :lol:

Anyhow, now Andy is slightly off the rails - she has no intention of talking through feelings or anything else with any one else. She is shutting everyone out, even her roomies but she will come around at some point --- I hope, this could also be a time for her to go to the dark side. :ph43r: ;) :wub: you too :lol:

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back