Here we go again

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
It was a nice and cool spring day. Leah had woken up in the early hours of the morning, refreshed from a good nights sleep and eager to begin her everyday jog. She preferred to go in the morning, for not many people ventured out and about at that time of day. She dressed herself in long exercise pants and a sports bra, finished with running shoes. She walked quietly into the kitchen, not wishing to wake Ashton. He was deeply asleep in his room, as far as she knew. Leah opened to refridgerator and pulled out a cold bottle of water and stepped outside to face the slowly rising sun.

It was her favorite part of her morning ritual. The sun was so beautiful when it first rose....and it was so beautiful when it was setting. She allowed herself a few minutes of admiration for it, and then began to jog down the road. It was abandoned, for everyone was enjoying their warm beds, unaware of the young death eater jogging right by there yards.

Alex was sitting in a Cafe off the main street of a small town, his cup of vanilla latte sitting in front of him as he looked out among the street with his back facing the wall. He was hoping someone would come in and have a chat with him. It had been a while since he had a normal conversation with someone, other then his old troop mates. His clothes brand new and good sport labels all dressed in Nike. It was a brand he was quiet fond of and liked to wear. He noticed a female jogging past and he paid close attention to whom it was and he recognized it as Leah Winters, a girl he went to school with. Quickly he chugged down his latte and put the money for it on the counter and he sprinted out of the shop to catch up with her. As he caught up to her he slowed to her pace. " Its been a long time Leah, How have you been?" He said with a smile as he kept up with her with ease. The jogging he done in the army was a lot more fast paced then the speed he was keeping now.

Leah was lost in her thoughts, which consisted of what she would be doing that day, and about a certain person she was currently seeing. It was so peaceful to be outside, away from anyone else. It was almost as if the world had blocked all worries and problems for a hour while she jogged. It was something she did everyday because of that very reason.

Her mind was focused on other things, so when she heard a familiar voice behind her she stopped, feeling a bit confused. That voice. Leah turned and saw none other than Alexander Fields. "Oh my god. Alex!" She walked quickly over to him and threw her arms around him. Her actions surprised even her, but it had been so long since she had seen her friend, and to be honest she had missed him.

It shocked Alex in the way Leah had reacted, he had never known her to show any form of emotion and she was giving him a hug, it was strange. Maybe she had changed? Maybe she was putting on a act? " How have you been mate?" He asked as he slowed his jog to a complete stop and stood there hugging one of his close friends. His green eyes glistening in the sunlight, it had been a long time since he had really been out in the sun, but that time in his life was behind him and that was where it was going to stay. Or was it.

Leah unleashed Alexander and stood awkwardly in front of him. She felt a little embarrassed by the sudden show of affection, but he had been her only friend for a long time... and although she had spurned him so much and so often, he had pursued her friendship until she had realized that she wanted to give it. The past several months he had been gone had sucked. She had missed him, and now that he was back she could now have someone else to hang out with.

"I have been well as can be. I have my health. What about you? How was the adventuring?"

" Adventuring!" Alex said with shock, who was saying he went adventuring. He had been in the Army being a slave to his country and doing there dirty work. " The War was terrible, but I don't really want to talk about it, it changed me. I just wish everything could go back to how it was." He said calmly as a single tear rolled down his face and dropped to the ground. No one would ever know about the terrible things he had done." I've been good, I managed not to get killed." He said with a smile.

"My apologies. I'm just trying to put light on the situation." Leah had somewhat a hard time comforting anyone. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. You are a lot braver than me and many people in this world." She wasn't sure of what else to say, but perhaps he would feel better after she said that.

" Come in for a Coffee, we do need to talk." Alex said, he had a ulterior motive to wanting to spend time with Leah, he wanted nothing more then to become a Death Eater. He wanted to cause pain to people and death, it was something he was so very good at now.

"Okay. Sounds good to me." Leah replied, following her friend into the cafe. He seemed somewhat distracted by his own thoughts, and she had an inkling that he wanted to speak to her about something very important. For a moment she was frightened that Maddiie had let her secret slip to Alex... but that would be stupid... she would be dead if she told anyone. She would know if Maddiie had died... Alexander would be crushed.

Leah sat down at a table and looked at Alex expectantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back