Here Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire

Okay,

I'm going to be away for the next week, so it'll give you time to ponder what I'm about to say.
Ya.

So, I have a confession.
I'm sorry about what I did.

Well, Grande Fuego was my first character. My very first. And He was awesome. I unfortunately had to leave the site, for reasons, that weren't all mentioned before. And I know a better time to come clean about it all would've been then, but I didn't quite know how. Still don't really, but it's like a band-aid I'm doing it now so it's over.

Anyway, getting distracting. I came back to the website, with a new account. Mainly because I could barely stay away. (actually on a side note, there is an avatar, which says, no matter how much you try to leave, you always end up coming back. So true) And i came back briefly came back with this character, but I wasn't quite ready. As a New Years Resolution, i decided that I would be more confident, and one of these things was coming clean about Grande Fuego.
Grande Fuego is Emzies, i.e. Imogen Day, Lily Fossil, Elle White, Elijah Tine, Lewis Kane, and a few others.
So yeah, bottom line, Grande is a girl.
In my defense, when I joined I knew nothing about Forums, like nothing. Absolutely nothing. I one of the people who didn't even realise you needed a first and second name. I joined with a username. Which was grandefuego, and it got changed to Grande Fuego, and I thought, that's a girls name right. I was a naive person back then. I was wrong, and I went with it. I had been about to tell, but then some stuff happened in my life, and I could barely get online in general, and I didn't really want to either.
But Yeah.
Sorry to everyone, who I ever lied to. Really I'm very sorry.
I really love being back, so much so, I want to bring back Grande. Cause, he's always been my favourite. So once more, sorry.
Really, I know I could've said something earlier, which is why I feel bad for leaving it this late on. (I first joined the site over 2 years ago, when there was the white skin)
I love HNZ, so I'm sorry.
I feel bad, for keeping this so long.
Please forgive me.
I'm bad at apologies. But really I'm sorry. :(
I can't express that enough.
I hope we can still be friends. :shy:

Anyway, I'm going to leave you to ponder over this, while I go do some Exams. I'll be back in about a week. So to people I'm in topics with I'll post inabout a week.
Hopefully, we can all get past this, and still be friends. I :wub: HNZ and you Awesome People.
See you all then.

~Emzies

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!! To the fifth power I don't know what to say O.O I'm like speechless. Chick? Dewd? What? LoL no wonder in some ways our character went back together??lol. I mean its no problem!but Emize you could have told me! I wouldn't have said anything!I miss my ex!He's so awesomeness but you really did fool me! :hug: all if forgiven if Grande comes back as Marlana best friends??Lol you totally pulled a Blake move chick :frantics: I love ya!!!!!!!

Madderz

Omg WOW!!! That is amazing! I had no idea you were Grande!

Bring him back! Definatly bring Grande back around. We are a forgiving group -- we forgave Blake when she pulled this move on us and welcomed her back with open arms. :woot: Never fear -- you and all your characters are welcome here!!!

Hm. If only I'd joined earlier, then I'd know.

Have fun doing exams, good luck ^_^

And he's Back.

Thanks for the forgiveness.
And Maddiie, Ya Definitely, best friends.
I'll PM you.

And the exams, have completely worn me out. I'm really tired.
But I'm back, and as active as ever.

OMFG :o I remember Grande was one of Kat's first friends at HNZ ^_^ Oh gosh I still remember an RP we had with Katie Lovegood at like the Three Broomsticks or something like that!! This is so awesome...glad that Grande ish back ^_^ :hug:

I remember, I think the first topic they had, it was in the Gryffindor Common room. About 2 years ago.
Okay, wow. 2 years.
And His first gf, too.

That was a long time ago.

:hug:

OMG! I mostly lurked around the site and everyone always talked about Grande, and I was super excited that you were back because he seemed like such a cool character but I was really sad when you changed his playby. BUT OMG YOU CHANGED IT BACK, I LOVE SKINS & SID IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER AND I LOVE MIKE BAILEY. [/endcaps]

So yeah, glad you're back even though I was just a lurk and stuff. :p

Emzies :hug: Hope you did okay in your prelims, ^_^ :unsure: *damnit, I have those like... kinda soon. <_< *

And haha, I already knew you were Grande, but seriously, OMG I'm remembering the days when we were ickle firsties. xD Haaaha. :lol:

Emily :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back