Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
Flynn had absolutely zero intentions of dancing that evening. He hadn't even made much of an effort with what he was wearing as well, not that he had much of a choice in that as he was an orphan and didn't exactly own many nice clothes. But the Gryffindor wasn't bothered about that, in fact, the only thing he cared about that evening was all the food. He hadn't come with anyone, he didn't have a date, so upon arriving the first thing he did was walk towards where all the food and drink was, grabbed as much as he possibly could, and just plonked himself down in an empty seat. And that was exactly where he was planning on staying for the rest of the evening.

Finn actually went to the ball with Penny, but he couldn't dance for the live of him. He also didn't want to be stuck with one person so he had asked Hayzel to come with them as well. Hayzel was going to ask Flynn, but he didn't know he was actually asked in time. Finn was wearing a fancy tux and looked around. He was in dire of some food and there he spotted his best mate. The person he trusted fully and the one that he called his best friend. Finn grabbed a handful of candy and plopped his lazy ass on another empty seat. ''Hello Bro'' Finn grinned ''Great view from here'' he muttered, if you wanted to pull of an epic prank this was the moment. No one was watching and even the Professors seemed to be less observing.

He had only just settled down with his plate when a familiar face appeared, taking one of the empty seats next to him. Flynn just grinned a little, kicking another empty chair a little closer to him so he could prop his feet up in it, wiggling just a little to get more comfortable. If he was going to be sat there eating all evening, then he at least wanted to be comfortable about it. "Yeah, a great view of all the food on offer," he grinned, before holding out his plate towards Finn for a moment, "Want something?"

Finn propped his feet on the empty chair and grabbed a pumpkin pastry from the plate that Flynn was holding. ''This is the life, drinks foods and hanging out with your best friend.'' Finn grinned and looked around he knew he had to join his semi date again soon. He didn't want to dance and he also didn't want to let Hayzel down. He stuffed his mouth full with some type of sweet that was on Flynn his plate. They tasted pretty good. ''I think I flunked my exams though except flying.'' Finn said while laughing, he didn't care flying was the most important thing at Hogwarts for him.

Flynn just offered a grin, resting his plate back on his lap so he didn't actually have to hold onto anything. "You just announcing yourself as my best mate then?" Though his words were said mostly as a joke, of course Finn was his best friend, basically his only friend at Hogwarts. Ajax was more of a figure he could look up to and skate with than a 'friend'. Reaching for one of the many small yule logs he had stuffed onto his plate, the Gryffindor was about to take a bite when suddenly Finn decided to bring up exams. "Who really cares about exams anyway?" He certainly didn't and flying was about the only one he had taken seriously. "It's not like first year exams are important." Or any of them in his mind, anyway.

Finn hoped Flynn saw him as his best friend as well. Thinking of it Finn had no clue if Flynn had any other close friends. Finn just assumed since they were together so much that he and Flynn were the closest. Partners in crime was always fun, but best mates was extra. He would go through fire for the dude that was currently stuffing his face full of food. ''Well, I don't have any other friends I call best mate'' Finn paused ''And you seem to have all the qualities.'' Finn grinned and grabbed another sherbert lemon and popped it in his mouth with a swift movement.''You are right, who needs grades anyway if we have epic Quidditch skills''' Finn grinned and looked around the hall if he could spot Hayzel or Penny.

Hayzel arrived at the hall and her eyes zeroed in on Finn. She bounded toward them, expecting her Rye and Cassiah to follow after her. Just as she was close enough, she heard Finn saying Flynn was his best friend. Being the cheeky self, she slung her arms around Finn's neck in a playful hug, stealing a sherbet lemon from the plate. "And I thought I'm your best friend, Finn.", she teased. Glancing at Flynn, she gave a wave. "Hey, Flynn! Happy Yuletide."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back