OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Alexis
Xavier smiled as he entered the great hall, his blue eyes already searching for a familiar pair. He was somewhat aware that his girlfriend might not be recognisable but they’d been together for two whole years, surely he could at least notice where she was. But as he walked around the room in his elf costume, he sighed. There were too many people around. Perhaps he should wait somewhere where it wasn’t in the middle of the room. The puff wondered if he had arrived late, or if everyone else had been early. Probably the former. He shrugged and decided to pour himself a drink, getting another cup and filling it with juice as well so that when Alexis found him she wouldn’t need to get it herself.

It was Halloween Feast and Alexis was all ready to go down to the Great Hall. She smoothed out her dress before picking up her arrow with a mask attached to it and went outside of the dormitories and made her way downstairs. She would meet Xavier at the Great Hall and as soon as she stepped through the doors, she could already see her boyfriend in his adorable elf costume. Still, he looked handsome and her heart skipped a beat. She slowly made her way to him until she was a few feet from Xavier. “Hi!”, she greeted him breathlessly.

When Xavier heard an excited hello, he beamed at the familiar face. "Hey sweetheart," he greeted, kissing her on the cheek and smiling widely at her. His heart almost stopped when he took in what she was wearing. "Damn," he whistled, which was mostly uncharacteristic for the sixth year. "You’ve made some great effort for the costume," he complimented, before he held out the cup of juice to her. "This is for you," he said simply. Once he was sure she had taken it from him, he pulled her towards him from the waist, then grabbed her hand. "Come on, I think we should get a snack," he told her, pulling her after him to the snack table. Naturally, he would go for the food first. It was Xavier. He sometimes reminded himself of his cousins’ cousin Matt, who was the biggest food lover ever.​

There it went again. A simple kiss made the Ravenclaw blush. This intensified when he complimented her outfit for the night. She knew Xavier was bluntly honest but the whistle even emphasized his compliment. "Stop!", she shyly giggled. "You are looking handsome yourself tonight. Even for an elf.", she teased him back. She accepted the drink that he handed her, appreciating the fact that he was so thoughtful to prepare a cup for her. She leaned toward her before slipping her hand into his. "Okay. Then, you owe me a dance.", she smiled, agreeing as they made their way to the refreshment table. Students and teachers were really enjoying the festivities as they dressed for the night.

Xavier chuckled when he noticed Alexis blush, that was never going to get old. "But how can I? You're the most beautiful girl that I know, inside and out," he said honestly, then smiled. "Sorry, can't help myself. I just have to speak the truth," he said easily, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. He was blunt, it came real easy for him to say what he thought. "Thanks," he laughed. She was so cute. All the time. He cleared his throat as he realised his thoughts kept going back to him, Alexis and their relationship. Everything about them. "As you wish, m'lady," he said, jokingly bowing. He put a hand behind her back and gently guided her towards the dance floor.​

Alexis blushed even more at his compliment. One day, one day she would get used to these. “You say the sweet words, sweetheart. Thank you.”, sweetly kissing his cheek. She looked up at him when he cleared her throat before he suddenly guided her toward the dance floor. Laughing, he grabbed his hand and pulled him before making a small twirl under his hand. She placed her arms around his neck, gently swaying to the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back