Closed Here comes Santa Claus

Jason Gates

Private Physician 💊 Loving Father

OOC First Name
Tamara
Jason had grabbed all the boxes of Christmas stuff from the attic. He didn't want to ask Tyra for help, some of these boxes were really heavy and he didn't want her to go through her back. There were so many boxes, some were to decorate the Inn the others were for their house. He also found boxes he couldn't recollect, the boxes had Christmas written on them in black lettering. After he was done with shoving all the boxes downstairs he decided to wait for his princes to return home. Maybe the triplets could help with some of the easy tasks. The plastic baubles were pretty unbreakable so they could help with those.

The boxes for the Inn were neatly placed in the lobby of the hall so they could make the Inn festive as well. He loved Christmas time and although it was bloody hot in New Zealand he loved the happiness and being around family. He grabbed a glass of ice tea and hoped Tyra wanted to set up the tree with him.

Tyra had been out and about, setting up doctors appointments with people that weren't her husband so she could find out things she didn't want him to know yet. She hummed as she came back home, feeling fabulous in her swishy yellow sundress and high top heels. She grinned as she walked into the living room and saw all the boxes, wondering to the kitchen in search of her husband. "Oh look, a man after my own heart," she teased, stealing his tea and hopping on the counter to drink it. "I suppose all those boxes mean you're absolutely going to agree to a Christmas soiree?" She winked playfully, sipping his tea.

When Jason saw Tyra in her yellow sundress sporting some high top heels he was very aware of her presence. She looked absolutely amazing in the little outfit. ''You look bloody amazing'' Jason said while kissing his wife. Tyra nicked his tea and sat on the counter to drink it. ''Should I use magic or try to get my tea back by force'' Jason giggled fake trying to get the tea back. ''And yes.'' Jason said ''You do have to help with setting up the tree, I rather do it manually than by magic''Jason barely ever used magic now, he loved being in the muggle world and he didn't see as much use in magic anymore.

Tyra laughed lightly, holding the tea out of his reach. "Now now, mister, you already know if you want it back the only currency I accept is kisses," she winked playfully, putting one hand on the counter to support herself. She laughed again as he agreed, smiling and sipping his tea. "You have a deal, mister. Make sure to call in your brothers, Coop and I will need to go over the menu for the night." She laughed lightly. "You should have seen his face the last time I didn't let him handle the cooking for an event, you'd have think I slapped him. Silly boy," she shook her head, smiling fondly.

Jason groaned and grinned ''You are playing an unfair game'' She kissed his wife multiple times on her very beautiful face and smiled. ''Is that enough payment'' He said while smirking. He really did like the tea he had made.''I will call them, we need Coop his skills anyway, my cooking skills still haven't developed'' Coop was a great cook, he definitely got the cooking talent of the family. ''His cooking is sacred'' He grinned and opened the first box with the baubles they had bought. ''Are you going to help me or are you going watch me while you sip my tea?'' Jason smiled and really hoped his wife was going to help him.

Tyra laughed, enjoying the kisses. She took another sip of his tea before setting it on the counter. "Maybe you should ask Damien to help with something, I'm sure he'd love to be involved somehow. He likes being included in the events since you two are talking again," she stretched, walking over and looking into the box. "Well you could make me my own tea," she teased.

Damien wouldn't want to be left out, he was sure of that. ''I will call him and ask if he wants to help us organize'' Jason said to his wife, who was probably going to be busy talking about menu's with Coop. ''Maybe we could buy some of the gifts'' Damien had a pretty good sense for what everyone wanted so he could always do that. ''Mmm, okay I am going to make your tea you can start with unpacking the baubles we want in our tree this year.'' Over the years they had so many stuff and most of it wasn't going to end up in the tree anyway. He grabbed his tea which was almost empty and grabbed an empty glass to make more of it.

Tyra chuckled, pecking her husband on the cheek. "Good. He's a horrible pouter," she teased, turning back to the boxes and starting to go through them, picking out a few baubles she liked. "Of course we're buying gifts, I've already arranged a shopping trip for your next free weekend," she winked, setting aside a small box of glass blue and white balls. "We're going to spend the day out shopping, get lunch, then spend the evening to ourselves since I found an overnight sitter for the triplets," She informed him, smiling as she found a few more icy ornaments.

When he had returned with the tea, she held up four glass balls, two in each hand."I'm feeling the blue and white color set this year, what do you think? Or we could do dark purple and gray?" She asked, offering the color combinations in each hand to get his opinion.

Jason grinned when Tyra said his brother was a horrible pouter. ''He is'' Jason said while sipping his new tea and handed one over to his wife. ''Here is yours, so you don't have to steal anymore'' He spoke softly while giving her a peck on the cheek. When Jason heard Tyra had cleaned his agenda for next weekend to go shopping he smiled. He wasn't much of a shopper, but with Tyra everything could be fun. ''Sounds good especially the evening part'' Jason was sure they could have lots of fun in a free evening.

''Go for the blue and white'' It was almost serene, but with everything that happened this year he needed some light colour scheme. ''I am feeling that set better this year'' He mused while looking over the various boxes. ''We need to hang the glass ones up high so the triplets don't break them, I can't go preforming reparing spells the whole day'' Jason had an actually job to do and that wasn't running after magical triplets that were trying to destroy a tree.

Tyra pouted a little as he kissed her cheek. "Aw, then how will I get my kisses," She pouted. She chuckled as he agreed, bopping his nose. "You know I know best, silly, why do you doubt me?" She teased, sipping her tea before setting it down. She smiled as he picked the blue and white. "You chose the right one," She winked, pulling out the other icy themed decor she'd been eyeing. She chuckled at his statement. "There aren't any spells to keep the tree from falling over?" She teased.

Jason was sure Tyra got enough kisses, but she was just playing greedy. ''Mmm, act like you never get any'' He poked his tongue out and grinned grabbing a blue bauble from the box. ''I never doubted you.'' Jason mused and twirled the little bauble in his hands. ''I have always loved the blue and white set'' It had so much memories and he liked the colours. ''There properly are, but I haven't read up on those.'' He had never been very interested in the household spells anyway. ''So whats the plan my love?'' Jason asked.

Tyra giggled softly, picking a few baubles herself. "That just means you need to give me more kisses," she teased him, giggling again. She cuddled up next to him with an impish smile. "Oh, we're going to set up the tree with the glass ornaments. The nanny will be back in... four? hours with the triplets, back from the day out in Arrowtown. After dinner we can let them loose to decorate the rest of the tree, and then I was thinking we could all curl up in the living room and watch Christmas movies until the triplets fall asleep." she smiled, nodding.

Jason walked over to his wife and gave her another kiss. ''Call that down payment then.'' Jason smiled and hung a glass ornament in the tree. ''Mmm, I like that plan especially the last part.'' Jason had made a decision when he became a physician that he kind of left the magical world. His life now was rather mundane now and he didn't wish any different now. ''Can we trust the triplets with glass?'' Jason grinned. ''Any particular movie you want to watch?'' Jason mused, he didn't care a lot he just wanted to be with his wife.

Tyra laughed lightly, kissing him back happily. She smiled, chuckling. "Not without supervision," she teased, moving over to help him with the tree. She had some news, really. "We should watch the Home Alone series," she mused, humming softly as they set up the tree. "We'll need to pick up more tea, and more cocoa. We'll have to gift the wine to Damien and Cooper for a while," she smiled knowingly, watching her husband to see if he got it.

Jason grinned, of course he knew the triplets would ruin their tree without supervision, but he had different plans. He wanted Tyra for himself tonight, the triplets were chaos together and that meant he and Tyra would have their hands full. ''Those sound good'' Before he met Tyra he hadn't seen many films, his parents were quit fond of magic and electricity wasn't very magical. When Tyra said something very cryptic his brain went a thousand miles per second. ''You're.. Pregnant?'' Jason said in the most happiest tone he could manage. ''If not, that is okay too'' Not wanting his wife to feel bad if he was wrong.

Tyra laughed lightly, stepping closer and laying her arms over Jason's shoulders. "Smart man," she teased, pressing up on tiptoe for a kiss. "With any luck, we can just even it out with four," she teased, running a finger down his jaw. "Let's make this the last one though, hm?" she laughed lightly, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back