Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Unyielding Accacia Wand with Veela Hair Core
"Mm, pizza!!" Melia was thinking about loud. It was delicius pizza with pinaple and chiken, tomato. It was perfect for her. She was sitting her room with pizza and wached all Thor movies.

@Ykel Romanov

Ykel was passing in the hallway of the house when he heard music he knew emanating from his sister's room. "Is that the credits of a Marvel movie I'm hearing?" he asked, poking his head through the door, while the smell of pizza rose to his nose.

Last edited:
"Yes! I'm big fan of marvel movies. " Melia blushed when she told her brother. She loved Marvel movies and somtimes she get grate mood for the day. "Come sit with me. Do you wanna pizza with pinaples?" She was sure so many people don't like them.

"Hey, me too remember" he said with a laugh before going fully into the room after Melia's invitation.
"With pleasure" Ykel jumped on the bed before taking a slice of pizza, the pineapple did not derenager personally. "So you watching which one?" He asked.

Melia was worked hard this week and the bank was realy cute boy and she hoped that she got a chance and talk to him. ''I'm waching movie when Thor lost the throne and he go to earth and then he met his gilfriend Jane. '' She eated pizza and pizza smell so good. ''How are you?'' Melia wanted know how he was doing in his life our job.

@Ykel Romanov

"Oh so it's the first" he took a bite of the pizza before focusing on the film, it was not his favorite Thor movie but spending time with his sister was important for him.
"Always without work but it's okay and you ? how are you?" He said without stretching his look from the screen.

''I miss spend time with you.'' She missed him so much when she was Ilvermony and now when she worked in the bank. It was lot of expierence in her life. ''I'm glad you are okey. What is your plan about job? What you do? I'm fine!'' Melia smiled and eated next pizza slide and pizza was big and she was glad to share brother.
@Ykel Romanov

"Me too Gremlin " he said playfuly before ruffling her hair. "Maybe find a job at the ministy ,who knows ?" Ykel didn't know if it was his final plan but it was surely one of the few he had . " By the way this pizza is really good where did you take it ?" He took another piece before taking is wand and closing the curtains " It was too bright ".

''Okey,Goofy'
'. She ruffled his hair and then stoped. ''I hope you get it. I felt sometimes big sadness, i don't get and now i work Bank'' Melia was not so sure if she was happy for her work but she needed some time work and get better cv. '' I ordered La Rangis pizzeria. There is the best .'' Melia finished her pizza and wached the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back