Here comes a Beauxbatons Quidditch Team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizelea Brooks

OOC First Name
Mintzy ❤
Wand
Rosewood Wand 13 ½ Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Hey Everyone! :wub:

I know I'm not that famous and all but well... Here it goes.

Who wants to join the team??? Beauxbatons Quidditch Team!!!

I'm in need of Beauxbaton Students who love to play Quidditch.
No worries First Years are permitted to join, if your really good who knows you might get in once you pass the try-outs. I need characters who are willing to play the sport. Once the team is completed we'll be chatting through MSN or Skype or anything you have in mind. I'm not choosy with choosing players, as long as they have guts to play the game. For all who will post, you will have a simple try-out. Don't be afraid to post or PM me. I'm really psyche to play Quidditch! I'll be waiting for your post. PLEAsE!! :D
- -Mintzy​
<i>
</i>

Hey.

I really want to try out for Seeker or Keeper, but id prefer Seeker to be honest. Im pretty active, seeming as im now doing something with my character my brother lets me on the laptop alot more and helps me outr and stuff. Its weird but hey, who am i to complain. As i already asked, im very interested in whether your looking for a Co-Captain, in which i want to sign up for the job. Thanks heaps, and let me know if you are interested. I have msn, and if you want i can PM it to you.

Peace.

Corey! :wub:

I appreciate that you've posted. (I never thought someone would post. :cry: )
Anyway, any spot is available right now so feel free to apply as a seeker as you wish. I myself is choosing between a Keeper or a Chaser. (Still deciding.) As for the Co-Captain position. I have one question for you. Is it alright for you that Mizelea is younger by two year than Blaine? We'll chat once the team is completed. ^_^

Seeker it is then.

And Blaine isnt the type of guy to let age bother him. He will probably just be that helping hand when she needs in, and when she needs an experienced perspective, he will be her man. Being his last year at school, Blaine will just be happy playing the sport he loves.

Good, Let's just wait for people to post and then we'll proceed to the try-outs.
We'll since you asked nicely then sure. :p I'm happy that you'll be a part of the team.

I have Corey here, She is very active and loves to fly. I don't really care about position, I'd just be happy if she made the team :)

Annie! :wub:

Sure, take your time to decide about your position until the try-out starts and once the team is complete.

Hey Guys just simply post here your:

Code:
<i>
</i>[b]Beauxbaton Character Name:[/b]
[b]He's/She's Year:[/b]
[b]Desired Position:[/b]
(Ive finally decided that my character would be a Keeper. :r )
So I could know. Feel free to post. ^_^

Okay i think i've decided now :)
Beauxbaton Character Name:Corey Lovre
He's/She's Year: 4th
Desired Position: Chaser

Beauxbaton Character Name: Blaine Michaels
He's/She's Year: 6th Year
Desired Position: Seeker

I don't want this Topic to Rust so I'm well.. Just see! xD

Currently We have:

Mizelea Brooks (Mintzy) :Keeper

Corey Lovre (Annie): Chaser

Vivian Kuang (Sally) : Beater

Brad Kuang (Sally) : Beater

Now I'm not forcing Anyone to join, but if you're interested Feel Free to Post. Come on It's Quidditch!! :woot:
(Don't let the other post bother you! :shifty: )

Sure 'll give it a go!

Beauxbaton Character Name:Johanna Murray
He's/She's Year:6th
Desired Position:Chaser
r

Remember that you are supposed to hold tryouts if possible. ;)
AKA if too many people are interested in being seeker, you have seeker tryouts, etc.

Calling.. Calling..Everyone who posted! ^_^
Ive now made the try-outs for The Quidditch Team HERE
The instructions can already be found there, as for new applicants feel free to post as well! Enjoy! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back