Her secret place

Chase continued to kiss her, he didn't want to stop, and he wouldn't stop. Just then, he heard something from somewhere behind them. He broke the kiss, halfheartedly, and got up, he yanked his wand out while he did so. He surveyed the scene, "It's rude to hide in bushes, spying on people. Show yourself or I'll hex you." Chase warned, they would pay for ruining the moment, he would make sure of it. Chase chuckled, and awaited them to reveal themselves.

Tohoru had been walking looking for Eden he knew that he could normally find her around here dancing and letting her mind wonder off and that was where he had hopped to find her. Seeing his love Eden in the arms of another guy hurt him. It hurt him bad but what killed his was when he heard her say she loved him. Tohoru thought he could just hide in the bushes until they left and than he could come out and leave but that was not to be because he had been heard. Standing up and pulling out his wand Tohoru came out into the clearing. "I was not spying I was looking for Eden but you to happen to be making a scene for half the school to see and I did not want to be rude." Tohoru looked the boy up and down and could not hide the look of hate on his face.

Eden stood up when Chase stood up flicking her wand from her hidden pocket in her sleeve Eden ran through all the spells she knew and which ones she knew she could use that would not make Chase question her knowledge of dark magic. Seeing it was Tohoru she let out a deep breath she did not know she was holding. "Tohoru what are you doing here? And why are you looking for me?" Eden let her face fall blank there was no way this was happening not now not as she was just finding some happiness.

Chase chuckled, "Indeed. What are you doing here? Whatever the reason is, I'm sure you can say it infront of me." Chase said, he put his arm around Eden, still not wanting to let her go, he didn't know who this newcomer was, but he would not seperate the two of them. Chase chuckled, "More to the point. Why were you watching us, I'm sure you had more then one chance to come out and question us." Chase said, he would get answers, and he would get them now.

"As Eden said I'm Tohoru and I was her boyfriend until I broke up with her and I came her today to get her back and I'm sure you can understand my surprise when I saw the love of my life the girl that was promised to me when we become of age to be my wife kissing you and telling you that she loved you. Now I want to know what are you doing touching my furture wife?" Tohoru pulled out his wand and pointed at first Chase and than Eden settling on a spot in the middle of her forehead.

Eden rolled her eyes as Tohoru pointed his wand at her not even blinking an eye Eden whispered arico and Tohoru's wand went flying out of his hand and into her's. Sticking it in her back pocket Eden put her wand away she did not need it she could kick his face in like she did once before. "Chase love I forgot to mention Tohoru and I where promised to one another but when he broke up with me I figured that I no longer had to be held to that promised so you can just ignore his presence or something like that Im not to sure what to do with him." Pulling Tohoru's wand out of her pocket Eden started to spin it on her palm. "Now Tohoru I am going to be keeping this wand and I will give it to Hoshi and you can pick it up from her, and if I ever catch you spying on me again I will make you regret it. Is that understood?" Eden let her eyes go blank and soulless so that Tohoru would see what those who feared her saw.

Chase chuckled, "Your future wife? If shes yours, then why was she all over me a few minutes ago?" Chase asked, chuckling, he still had his wand out, "I suggest you take Edens advice, before I make you leave. On second thought. I'll help you leave." Chase aimed his wand at Tohoru, "Stupefy!" Without a wand, he would be unable to block it. He turned to Eden, "Where were we?" Chase asked. Chase chuckled to himself once again, and went back to the tree, lieing down infront of it again, tugging Eden along with him. He chuckled, and closed his eyes, what a hectic day, he would never forget it, nor Eden.

Eden waved her wand to stop Chase's spell from touching Tohoru. "The only reason I'm not going to let you get hurt is because I'm a Koshiba and we protect our own now run along before I change my mind. You are not wanted here." Eden fall back into Chase's arms as he went back under the tree this was where she belonged and Tohoru was no longer a part of her life.

Tohoru waited for the spell to hit him but it never came seeing as Eden took pity on him and blocked the spell. Looking into her eyes Tohoru thought about what he had and what he let go. "Take care of her or I will kill you this I promise." Turning on his heel he walked away with out even saying good-bye.

Chase chuckled, "Well. We sure got rid of him. What's his problem anyway? I don't see why he hates me." Chase blinked. But kept a hold of Eden, "I love you. I wont give you up, no matter what you do. I wont make his mistake." Chase said. He leaned back against the tree, "He couldn't kill me even if he tried." Chase said, chuckling. He thought about it, "What did you do anyway, to make you break up with you?" Chase asked, curiously, "I mean. Who would want to let you go?" Chase said, laughing.

Eden watched Tohoru walk away. It hurt to see him upset but this was his own fault that she was with Chase he broke up with her not the other way around and she had tried to change his mind but he said no. Turning her thoughts back to Chase, Eden rested her head back on Chase and listened to him talk for a moment. "I'm not to sure what his problem is. He broke up with me and never gave me a reason why." Ede closed her eyes and listened to the sound of Chase's laugh it was all so perfect here now that they where alone once again.

Chase looked at her, sighed, and once again found himself with a look of adoration on his face, "You're so easy to love." Chase said, laughing, "I swear I wouldn't even be able to get angry with you even if my life depended on it. Maybe not though. Maybe if I tried hard enough." Chase said. He looked out over the grass, everything was so peaceful right now, not even an invasion of Death Eaters could ruin this moment, well, maybe they could, but not without a fight. Chase chuckled at the thought of taking on a bunch of Death Eaters who were ruining his day with Eden.

Eden smiled a sweet little smile. "You make it easy for me to be easy to love." Eden frowned for a second. That really did not sound right in her head but than again it did. She just needed to stop thinking so hard about these things sometimes. "I don't think I could ever think of a reason for you to ever be mad at me." Eden took her head off Chase's chest and laid a gentle kiss on his lips before she went back to laying on him.

Chase chuckled, "Why would I even want to be mad at you? I love you so much, it would hurt." Chase said. Chase looked at her, and planted a kiss on her forehead, "I'll always love you, never forget that." Chase said, winking at her. He laid back against the tree, and closed his eyes, concentrating on nothing but Eden, it worked, he could near nothing, but he could feel Eden shifting as she breathed in and out. He sighed, and laughed softly, nothing would break up this moment, if Tohoru came back, he would be unconscious before he could say a word, no matter what Eden tried to do.

"I love you to and I would not want you to be mad at me inless we could do alot of make-up kissing afterwords...." Eden let her thoughts trail off as she rested on top of Chase breathing in and out slowly and deeply. Gently falling asleep as the wind played with her lose hair.

Chase chuckled, "Oh, yus. Of course. All you want." Chase looked deep in her eyes and kissed her gently, but passionately, on the lips, he wanted it to last forever, but he knew it wouldn't, but for now, he would do everything he could, to make it last as long as she wanted it to, he loved her, and he was ready to prove it, no matter what she wanted him to do to do that. He thought about his future, he couldn't see his life not having her in it, it would not happen, it could not happen, Chase would not let it happen.

Eden felt Chase's kiss on her lips as she drifted in and out of sleep. After all of the things that had been going on this was the most peaceful she had felt in a while. Opening her eyes part way Eden watched the way the last rays of light touched Chase's face and smiled. Nothing could be better than this of that Eden was sure.

Chase broke away, he could feel Eden falling asleep, "Sleep. I will wake you if anything happens." Chase said, chuckling. He rested his head back on the tree and listened to his surroundings, everything was so peaceful. Yet he couldn't take his thoughts off Eden, he knew that was a good thing. Chase chuckled softly, slowly breathing in and out, thinking about what he would do after he graduated.

"Ok love if you say so." Eden whispered. Snuggling closer she rested her head on her arm and wrapped her arm around his arm. Closing her eyes Eden let her mind wonder until she had fallen asleep.

Chase chuckled, and left her there to rest on him, everything was so peaceful right now, he was out here, with the love of his life, nothing would ever top this moment. Chase rested his head on the tree, and closed his eyes as well, he wouldn't fall asleep, but he would just lie there listening to Eden breath, it was peaceful.

Eden's mind wondered in and out of dreams. Not that she would remember any of this when she woke up but for now it was wonderfull. Finally after sometime Eden opened her eyes and saw that it was starting to get dark. "Chase, I think it's time we head inside for some place more warm and not so outside what do you think?"

Chase chuckled, "If you say so." Chase stood up, and brought Eden up with him. He took her hand and led her towards teh castle, hoping he didn't get lost as he walked there, he was familiar with this part of the grounds, but he didn't usually go exploring at night. He chuckled, he could see the Entrance Hall getting closer, and he wondered where they would go from there. Chase chuckled at the thought, and as they got inside, he turned to her, "Where do you want to go now then, love?" Chase asked, a loving edge to his voice.

Eden walked along side of Chase and once they where on the inside Eden looked up at Chase. "I don't know I would say our common room if we where in the same house but since we are not than I don't know someplace where we can be alone." Eden looked into Chase's eyes with a look of wanting in her eyes.

Chase chuckled, "That really is a shame. I would love to spend the whole night with you." Chase said, chuckling at that thought, he imagined spending the whole night with Eden, and couldn't stay himself from laughing, "Well. I don't know where to go. Where do you want to go? I'm happy with wherever. As long as I'm with you." Chase said, a look of adoration in his eyes.

"Im not to sure lets head up to the North Tower I don't think anyone is going to be up there this late at night bring a pillow and a blanket and I will do the same. Meet there in 20 minutes?" Eden looked up at Chase and cocked her head to the side as she waited for him to answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back