Her secret place

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden walked out of the castle into the bright autumn day all around her the leaves where changing from there greens to golden browns and reds. This time of year made Eden feel very happy. Walking to the rosebush Eden took out her headphones and placed them on the ground and turned them up as load as they would go listening to the sounds of classical music feel the air. Kicking off her shoes Eden started to dance to the music letting go of all her fears and thoughts as she got more into the music.

Chase chuckled as he walked out into the grounds, it was an Autumn day, and a beautiful day at that. He surveyed the grounds, and looked at all the people that were there. They were all sitting around, doing nothing in particular, he noticed one out of the crowd, a Slytherin, she was dancing, she was dancing well at that. Chase walked up to here, "Hello, Beautiful." Chase said, chuckling, "You seem to be having fun." Chase said, completely oblivious to everything else, chuckling the whole time.

Eden head a boy walk up and call her beautiful. Smiling Eden kept dance finishing the song before stopping. Pulling out her wand Eden pointed it to her headphones so that they would turn off. Looking up at the boy who had talked to her Eden smiled warmly. "Why yes it is very fun. Would you like to try it handsome?" Eden held out her hand and wondered if the boy even knew his left foot from his right.

Chase chuckled, "Lets do it then." Chase took her hand and lead her through a small sequence of steps, not to difficult, but Chase wasn't a very experienced dancer, though, he could manage this to try and impress her. Chase chuckled as he continued to dance, it was incredibly fun, Chase had never had this much fun dancing. He laughed as he progressed through the dance, simply enough. He finished the dance, and let go of her hand, "Impressed yet?" Chase said, chuckling.

Eden laughed as they did a simple little dance Eden could not believe how fun it was. As the finished and Chase let go of her hand Eden blushed. "O I'm impressed but how about you let me lead and I bet I could teach you a thing or to." Taking a hold of Chase tighter than last time Eden turned her wand to her headphones and started to dance as the music started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlfH3r780So

Here's link to the dance.

Chase chuckled, and once again began dancing with Eden, this dance was a little tricker, but with her leading, Chase was doing a good job, he took her hand, and continued dancing, "You probably could. But I know this dance oh too well." Chase said, chuckling once more. He went through the dance, getting better at it as time went on, "You impressed yet? I'm a quick learner." Chase said, winking at her. He continued through the dance, not wanting to stop, and wishing it would never end.

Eden continued to dance, there was something about him that made it to where Eden did not wish to stop dancing. "I can tell your a very quick study." Eden blushed as he winked at her. He was quite a good looking guy older than her a seventh year by the looks of it and very well mannered. "I love to come out her and dance its really so peaceful." Eden closed her eyes and let Chase lead as she turned face up to catch the sun light.

Chase chuckled, "You're extremely pretty like that, you know." Chase said, keeping his eyes on her the whole time. He led her through a different dance, a romantic one, trying to get her to understand how he felt, "Now are you impressed?" Chase repeated, getting more enticed by the minute. He looked at her the whole time while he danced with her, a loving look on his face. "Anything else you want to try?" Chase said, as he had finished the dance, he kept a hold of her hand.

"Thank you." Eden whispered the feelings she was feeling was not new to her. She had felt a strong attraction to guys before but this guy was different he was strong and seemed like he wanted nothing more than to make her smile. Falling into the steps of the most romantic dance she had ever danced in her life. Eden opened her green eyes and looked into Chase feeling like she was falling. "Yea I think I'm starting to be impressed." The dance grew more intense as it went on and when it stopped there they where standing there he was holding her close there eyes locked a look of love in his eyes. Emotions pushing foreword demanding to be acknowledged he was asking if there was anything else she wanted to try. "I wanna... I..." Words failed her she wanted to kiss him so bad but she could not get the words out.

Chase chuckled, "You know. You look incredibly stunningly beautiful right now." Chase said, and he began leading her through the most romantic dance he knew, trying not to make a fool of himself, he knew what he would do when he was done with the dance. He chuckled as he thought about it, he spaced the dance out, making sure his timing on all the moves was perfect, "Now. Your sure you're impressed?" Chase asked, he walked around a little bit, he stopped thought about it, "Well how about now?" He asked, and he bent over and kissed her.

Eden's mind was racing with all that was being said. Her heart was racing it was all almost to much for her. Eden almost forgot how to dance as he led her through the dance everything was perfect from start to finish. He was asking her if she was impressed she was more than that she was falling hard for this boy and she had just met him. Before she could answer he asked her again and before she could say anything he was kissing her. Eden closed her eyes and kissed back placing her arms around his neck Eden stood on tip toe to deepen the kiss. As she kissed him it felt like her heart going to leap out of her chest. When his lips touched hers she forgot all about how Tohoru had broken her heart or anyone else that she was talking to this boy was the one for her she was sure she could feel it but did he feel the same?

Chase continued the kiss, it seemed to go on forever, he didn't want to stop it, but he knew he would have to, but, for now, he kept it going. It was a deep, passionate kiss, he broke it apart, but left his arms around her, "Eden, I love you. I can see you love me back. So will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" Chase asked, putting as much conviction in his voice as he could muster, he conjured a bouquet of flowers with his wand and handed it to her, "Here. For you, beautiful." Chase said. He deeply loved her, and he wouldn't be denied the chance to have her.

Eden could not believe how perfect everything was going. The way his arms felt around her his kisses on her lips the way he smelled it was like dying and going to heaven. Eden felt like she was going to die right than and there of happiness when he stopped kissing her. His arms where still around her but why did he stop kissing her? Did she do something wrong? Looking up at him Eden listened as Chase told her he was in love with her. Eden broke into a huge grin when he conjured a bouquet of flowers and asked her to be his girlfriend taking the flowers. Eden nodded her head and than shook it and laughed. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend, I'm madly in love with you and I would be crazy not to." Eden stood there breathing heavy due to all the kissing and how much her heart was racing from it all.

Chase chuckled, looking at the look of adoration on her face, she couldn't control her breathing it seemed, "Calm. It'll do you no good to pass out, I'll spend to much time worrying then." Chase said, chuckling. He looked at her, a huge look of adoration on his eyes, he kept his arms around her, kept her close to him, he loved her, and he would never want to let her go. He leaned down, and kissed her once more, he put more passion in it then any kiss he had ever done in his life, just to prove how much he loved her, he kept it going, waiting to see who would break it.

Eden knew she was not going to pass not or at least not yet. Everything was just to perfect for a silly thing like her passing out to ruin it. Eden felt the passion in his kisses and returned them. She had waited forever to feel something like this and here it was. Love in it's truest state nothing could be better than this. Eden was sure. Standing there kissing the love of her life. Everything was wonderfully perfect and that was how she was going to leave it standing there in the autumn sun kissing Chase.

Chase kept the kiss going, he didn't want it to end, nor did he want to be the one to end it. He put as much passion into it as he could muster, he loved her to no end, and he would never let her go, he would always protect her, and do anything for her. He kept the kiss going still, not wanting to let this moment end, he knew it would, but not yet. He thought about her, even though there was a four year age difference between them, Chase wanted her, so much. He would not give her up easily.

Eden kissed Chase back with everything she had in her and more. Finally realizing she needed air Eden pulled back just enough to breath. Looking up into Chase eyes Eden smiled softly. Her heart feeling so full of love that she was unsure of what to do. She knew Chase would be leaving Hogwarts at the end of this year but Eden did not care she would wait for Chase no matter what and she knew he would do the same.

Chase chuckled, still staring at her, he ran his fingers through her hair slightly, "I sure am going to miss you when I graduate." Chase said, "I'll need to find a way to see you regularly." Chase said, chuckling. He would miss her to death, he would miss her whenever he wasn't with her, he needed her. Chase looked into her eyes, not wanting to take his eyes off her, not wanting to let her go, "I love you." Chase told her. Chase put his arms around her, and held her close to him, "I'll never let you go." Chase said, chuckling.

Eden ran her hands up and down Chase's arm's "I don't even want to think about you graduating. But we will see each other on all the weekends or you could stay and work here at the castle doing something." Eden thought about how wonderful he was and adoring the way Chase made her feel. "I love you too." Eden pressed her face into his chest and breathed in the scent of him. "I wont ever let you let me go."Eden giggled at the thought of never letting go of Chase and spending the rest of her life stuck to him. The pictures in her head where just plain silly.

Chase chuckled, "You wont let me, will you? I wont then." Chase said. He let go of her and sat down infront of a tree, he tugged her along with him as he went, "Come. Lay down with me." Chase said, he leaned backwards on a tree, keeping his hold on Eden the whole time. He would not let her go unless she wanted him to, and he couldn't see that happening anytime soon. Chase chuckled, as he imagined his life before now, it failed miserably in comparison to the past 20 minutes. "Now. Anyway. What kind of job do you reckon I should obtain?" Chase asked. "I want to be close to you." Chase said.

Eden layed down next to Chase resting her head on his chest. Closing her eyes Eden thought about all the jobs that he could do there where so many but which one would be best for him? "Well you could always become a professor in whatever subject your best at and if not than you could be a full time sub here that way you could live at the castle and still be near me." Eden thought about everything that had happened to her since she had come back to Hogwarts and this was by far the best thing ever. "It does not matter what you do because no matter what I will be as close to you as you let me my love." Eden looked at Chase and wondered what her sister Hoshi would say and how Tohoru would take it.

Chase chuckled, "I don't think a professor-student relationship would work out so well, I might get fired on my first day." Chase said. Chase looked at her, "But a sub. That might work out." Chase said, chuckling. He closed his eyes and rested it on the tree, thinking about what would happen if him and Eden got caught having a relationship if Chase became a teacher. It did not look pretty, Chase would probably be shunned. Chase looked down at her, "Good thing I'll always want you with me then, love." Chase said, chuckling. He looked at her, a large grin on his face, she had made him so happy in this short period of time.

Eden smirked at the thought of it all. "I think your right about that love. I would hate for you to get fired before you could give me an O." Eden giggled thinking at the silliness of her needing someone to give her a good grade. "Yes I think a sub or something like that. Or if I had to I could go and be home schooled or something." Looking up into the tree's Eden wondered how she did not find him sooner so they could have more time together. "That's good that your always going to want me because I think having to live without you would not be worth it." Eden looked into Chase's eyes and closed hers puckering her lips waiting for Chase to kiss her again.

Chase chuckled, "Home schooling fails. It's boring and repetitive." Chase could see what she wanted, so he bent over and kissed her passionately, just like before. He didn't want to end it, but he knew he would have to eventually, he dreaded that time, and he wouldn't be happy when it came. Chase thought about the thought of having to live without her I might as well die if it came to that. Chase thought. Chase dismissed the thought and began kissing her intensely again. He hoped the moment would never end.

Eden heard him say something about home schooling being boring before he was kissing her again just like she wanted. I could go on kissing him forever. Eden thought as she ran her fingers through his hair focusing on each movement as a completely different thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back