Her fathers daughter no more

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Edenwas in her work out clothes, with a book given to her by her father. In it was everything that she would need to know in order to be a proper Koshiba women. Turning a page Eden read over everything once more before she put the book away and opened the book of spells that father had also gave to her. Leaning against the bench Eden leafed though the book she had more than enough to learn it all but Eden liked to get a head start on things.

Hoshi at time took goth to a new other level. With the controlling curse gone Hoshi was now free to do as she wanted. Today her lips where painted black along with her eyes and eyeshadow. Her hair was pulled back tightly, leaving only two thin bangs to come down and curl slightly over her sharp looking eyes. She called the style Elder Goth because it brought in a more grown up feel than she had in the past.

The thick heels of the triangle boots made no noise on the soft grass as she came out to get some air. There was no reason for her to really be inside. She had been through many planning sessions with the Sins so there was nothing more to talk about except how much they where all looking forward to the day before Halloween when Act two would come up to take everyone from the gloom that was Jareth's death. Her hidden eyes feel upon Eden Koshiba. Eden sported the name better than Hoshi ever did it seemed. She walked over and looked down from behind her thick overly dramatic eyelashes. "I see your doing well." She said in her usual tone when she was talking to one from the Family.

Eden looked up at the voice of a new comer. Seeing it was Hoshi her ex sister on her fathers side but still very much sisters on there mothers side. Eden slid the book into her bag, it was full of dark magic and father had warned her not to let any of the books that he gave her fall into Hoshi's hands. Standing up off the ground and taking a seat on the bench Eden made sure her back was straight and her right ankle was crossed under her left. Gently patting the place next to her before resting both of her hands on her lap. Eden said in a cool clear voice. "Hoshi it is such a lovely day. Is it not? What brings you out here? I am doing very well I might add. You seem back to normal. You gave us all quite a scare this past winter when you became ill. I do help that you have recovered fully." Eden smirked this was funner than she thought it was going to be at first.

Hoshi sighed softly. "Yes I am. It took a bit but I'm back for good." She said as she crossed her arms under her sort cloak. "That was no sickness that I was under and you know it. You also know a lot more from what I can see." She said eying the bag. Hoshi was the years before her father's prized student. She knew that books even if she wasn't allowed to see them anymore. She didn't want them. She didn't need the spells in that book to become powerful. It was also in Hoshi's opinion that there where different forms of power. Hoshi had the kind that came from having influence over a group of people. It may have been a flimsy sort of power but it was her's.

Eden laughed lightly. "I have not a clue what you are talking about. Father told me that you where using magic of the wrong kind and where hurt. You know one must never argue with father." Eden knew what Hoshi was talking about but she would never admit to it. Eden would be loyal no matter what. He had accepted her into the family and had even discarded Tohoru in favor of Chase when she brought him him. "I am learning things that are far more interesting than anything that could ever be learned here at Hogwarts. So what have you been up to? I have heard stories but I like hearing the truth from the person it pertains to."

Hoshi listened to that laugh and closed her eyes. She knew that laugh, she had used it a number of times. It was the laugh of a Koshiba girl. "Of course Father would say such things. Anyway enjoy you new roll Eden as I said before I freely give it to you so that I can be free myself." She said with a bow of her head. She had hated being born into the family that she had been now she didn't have to be a Koshiba anymore. She liked her muggle last name and the life that her grandparents lead. They where simple and happy and let Hoshi work with the muggle dyes. Hoshi had a talent for hair in both worlds it seemed. She couldn't be happier. She showed it to Eden with a true smile. "I don't know what your talking about." She said as she placed her black nailed hand on the base of her chin.

Eden pushed a lock of hair out of her face. "Father never lies. I will take great Pride in my roll as the only daughter of the Koshiba family. I know what I must do and I will do it with grace and style." Eden kept her face blank she knew all about Hoshi's fun and was hurt that she not invited to come and play once again. But soon if Hoshi did not stop ignoring her things would go very bad for there plans. Eden shook her head. "Of course you don't dear sister think nothing of it. Must of been some other group I heard about..." Eden let the topic trail off.

Hoshi's cheeky smirk didn't leave her face. "Of course you take great pride in your roll it's required to do so. If you don' then they try to force it into you. As was done with me." She said but she was still smiling a little. Hoshi knew that Eden, under the totalage of her father and everything else in the Families would have ways of figuring things out. That didn't mean that Hoshi would have her fun right here and now. "The group may be one in the same but the people behind the masks would be who you'd have to guess at because you have no proof it's me." She said said nearly cackling this time. Eden can do her worst. Hoshi used to be her so she knew what to expect.

Eden all but purred. "I know what I must do to make father happy and I do that. So that when I want something I get it with out having to fight him or steal it like someone I know had to do." Eden reached into her bag and pulled out her fan whipping it open with a flick of her wrist Eden her the soft whistle of the razor sharp blades that where hidden in the folds. "Of course I have no proof but that does not mean I don't have a very good guess as to what three faces those masks are covering." Eden waved the fan in front of her face before tossing it in the air and pulling out another one and snapping it open as she caught the first one.

Hoshi backed up a bit but didn't show any sign of being ready for whatever Eden had for her. "I wanted freedom most of all. I got what I wanted." She said looking at the fans. Eden was practicing but she still had to 'get ready' when things like this came up. Hoshi had been trained not to show any sign of fight in her. Hoshi was an illusionist above all else and she was proving that now. "Only three of them. There are seven who are being represented." She said matter of factily. It was the fact that Eden would do anything for Mr. Koshiba that Hoshi didn't include Eden in things like the Infernal Masquerade. It was too much of a risk.

Eden continued to play with the fans. The base was weighted so that they would fall in a twirling way. Tossing both fans into the air at the same time. Eden pulled out both of her wands and placed them into the bun that was in the back of her head. Catching the fans as they came to eye level with her. Eden spun them on her finger tips for a moment. "It is a shame you wont let me play with you. I could make things ever so much fun." Eden said with a wicked grin on her face as she snapped her fans closed. Letting a fake pout on her face Eden tapped the place besides her once again. "Come and sit with me sister dear. I won't bite. Your not the right flavor for me to do such things." Eden put both fans down besides her and showed empty palms families way of showing that they meant the person no harm.

Hoshi curled one of her antenna like locks and just looked at Eden while while she played with her fans. "Why would I do that when you don't even know our game?" She said tilting her head. She sat down next to Eden though she didn't need the invetation really. She still liked Eden even if she was twisting worse than a weed. "Not anymore Eden-chan. Not anymore." She said with a bright smile. True Koshiba, always thinking of what they could gain first. For this she was happy because she didn't have anything they could gain.

Eden pouted a bit more. "I know the game has something to do with cause mischief in the school and we all know that I like mischief. I wont beg to be allowed to play. But we all know that if I can't play with you I might have to play against you and that could turn very sticky very fast if people figure it out." Eden let her hand hover over her fans for a moment but decided to leave them alone Eden knew that Hoshi would not touch them seeing as they where made to fit Eden hand and no one else's. "We could have made such a powerful team but you had to fight what you where, what you could have been. But no matter it is in the past and things have been made for the better." Eden watched Hoshi, she still cared for her but things had changed and she was hiding things from her because she was scared father would find out. Eden was not one to disobey father but if she wanted to have some fun and not tell him what harm could come from it?

Hoshi didn't want the fans. With everything that she usually kept hidden in her clothes the fans to Hoshi were merely pretty. "Oh with the team I've put together I would be very surprised if you could catch me. If there is something that I will brag about is my skill at the Mischievous arts." She said as if she where giving a speech on what she had studied for the longest time. She wasn't mean any of it though. She knew Eden may be able to play as well as she could. The subject changed and Hoshi let go a soft breath. "No Eden we couldn't have. You've lived through only a little bit of what I've had to and have flourished in it. There can only be one Eden. Had Tohoru been a girl or I had been born a boy we would have been at war since birth." She said looking at Eden with sad eyes.

Eden's eyes darkened. "If my guess is right than two of your team members are death eater wanna-be's and are a waste of breath. I know all of dear Larissa's wishes and I can tell you now she may act all tough but she will never make it in the real world Chase and I will make sure of that." Eden reached for her fan and snapped it open waving it in front of her face. Eden forced herself to calm down. "I don't know if I have told you the good news Chase is in the same group as father is. It is very thrilling to know I am engaged to such a important person." Eden hated it when people looked sad. "I know for a fact that you and Tohoru would fight over something as silly as power. Tohoru was only going to lead the family if he had found a girl with enough wit to do all the work, but now he is damaged goods. If he ever finds another girl I am sure he will leave within a matter of months because she can not measure up to me." Eden kept her face blank so that Hoshi could not see the longing that Eden still had for Tohoru but it was in the past now and there was no going back.

Hoshi nodded. Everything was going as it should have. "I would have guessed. You forget that the Koshiba, the Sato, the Icchihara, and the Marimoto have been around for ages and what they are doing to you both is not anything new. If you want to brag to me about anything that goes on keep it school related because anything other than that I would most likely already know." She said looking at Eden now very calm. Her hands where on her lap and she seemed almost picturesque. Like a woman of power long since forgotten but still remembered.

Hoshi shook her head. "Tohoru had not turned out like what either of us expected. When we where little Tohoru and I where a team, the best partners in the world. There wasn't a food table that was safe with us around even if it was magically bolted to the floor. Now, now in my eyes he's a regular Koshiba male. In the eyes of the Koshiba males on the other hand Tohoru is nothing but a fool." Hoshi said thinking of her twin by blood. She didn't know where he thought he was going but it wasn't where Hoshi or Koaru had thought he would have been going.

Eden waved her fan. "I forget myself. Of course you would know. I have made a promise to myself to not think about the family while I am at school. Here I can have fun and not worry about that nonsense." Eden settled herself once again she needed to act and think like a Koshiba there was no need to let her mind get away from her a Luna would

Eden giggled. "Tohoru likes to think he is a play boy he really just looks silly. I hear a rumor that he may not be here at Hogwarts next year if he does not pull his self together. It was very unsettling to see him clinging to Lilith last year after I dumped him. And now it is rumored he might be dating a seeker." Eden hopped the rumors where not true Eden still cared about Tohoru very deeply and wished she could be with him somewhere deep down in her heart even though she knew that could never be.

Hoshi shook her head then put her hand on the ground to push herself up. "Good luck with that." Hoshi said then straightened out her shoulder cloak. For once her expression and her clothing went together. "Good luck with everything Eden-chan." She added and started to walk off. Hoshi always ragged on her brother because that was what brother where good for. She hated most of her family but she loved Tohoru. They had shared everything ever since before they where born. Eden was an outsider yet she had managed to free Hoshi of all the weight that had been dropped down on her in particular. "I have my reasons for everything remember that." She said over her shoulder then left to find some friends that she could joke around with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back