Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9" Flexible Maple Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Lydia loved the holidays, she loved spending time with Ty and her parents, she loved spending time with Stefan outside of school and his wife, it was just amazing to her that she was able to do that. But the hufflepuff was happy to be back at the school, and of course on her first day she had decided to do something with her day, since Lydia always liked keeping busy, it was easy to keep busy and find things to do in the run up to classes beginning again, it was important in her mind to keep active whether it be by practicing quidditch, she wanted to keep the victory from the last year running, although with a change in leadership this was unpredictable, or by helping with the first years who were incredibly active, or going to the wild patch to help or in this specific case going to the library and helping out. The girl knew that her cousin barely really needed her help with anything, he was capable as were the other librarians, but she really enjoyed helping out, and her cousin was always happy for the help.

Which was why despite it being the first day of term, Lydia had books floating beside her as she made her way through the library putting away the new books which had been bought in and the books that had been returned by students who'd forgotten to do it at the beginning of the term. She was taking her time with it, helping out slowly and really just enjoying the calm of it. She had her hair tied back in a lose and messy ponytail, which made her brush the odd strands of hair from her eyes continuously, she had finished her casual attire which suited her personality in it's colours with a flower crown on her head, it was nice to wear it, she like it, and it suited her to the point where she wore it practically all the time, and it was the one Felix had made for her, so she felt like she should wear it. The teen was smiling to herself as she continued to make her way through the library placing the books away.

Felix was glad that the holidays were over and he got the chance to come back to Hogwarts. His time away had been nothing short of a nightmare. His family from England were over making preparations for the latest Warrick family wedding. He felt sorry for the loor girl who married his cousin Kyle over the winter break but she seemed happy enough, perhaps Kyle was just a bad cousin to him but an adequate boyfriend to her. With the festivities over, and Kyle finally stopped teasing about how much better the real Hogwarts was, Felix had at least had a few days peace before he packed everything up and came back to school.

He laid on his bed the morning of his first day back at the school amd wondered how he was going to spend his time before lessons started up. His mind drifted to Lydia and wondered what she would be doing on a day like this, when he realised he knew exactly what she would be doing and where he could find her, he dressed quickly and spent a little more time wrestling with his hair to make it presentable before he headed out of the common room and over to the library. He wasn't the least bit surprised to find her stocking the shelves of the libraries vast bookshelves, what did surprise him was the flower crown on her head. As he stepped closer to her he recognised the poor craftsmanship as his own and he smiled broadly. She was wearing his crown. "Please tell me that isn't the train wreck i made on your head, surely theres a better crown made by someone slighly less handsome than myself that you cluld have worn," He smiled at her and leaned against the tablr nearest to her. After a nightmare winter with his family, if was really good to see her.

Lydia continued working in silence, enjoying the peace of the library, and the fact that though this was work, it wasn't exactly too difficult and a good way that she could help her cousin and keep busy, but as she heard someone speak to her, she turned to the voice and found that perhaps her day had gotten even better, the smile on her face growing wider at the sight of Felix in front of her, talking about the trainwreck of a flower crown on her head, and she just smiled at him and laughed lightly at his words, "Well, I like this one," she returned with a small grin at him, pulling the flower crown off her head and just turning it over in her hands, she liked it, though it wasn't the best she'd ever seen,

"You see none of those other crowns were made specifically for me, this one, might be a train wreck, but it's mine," she replied with a slight blush forming on her cheeks but she meant exactly what she said, since during the course of the holidays and following the last term, she had definitely begun to feel a certain amount of feelings towards Felix, though they were still a little foreign to her. The books stayed floating behind her, though she was focused on the person in front of her, "Are you going to be joining the wild patch club officially this year? Or am I just going to need to convince you to come to the events with more flower crowns?" Lydia didn't particularly want to talk about the holidays she'd had though they had been great, there was nothing about them she could say that stood out, so rather than that, Lydia focused on the coming year, "Did you need a book, or were you looking for someone?"

Felix loved attached she seemed to his poor attempt at a flower crown. He liked that she didn't pretend it was anything other than a bad attempt and that there were better crowns she could wear but he was happy with her reasons for choosing to wear wear it anyway. He couldn't help but notice the slight blush her cheeks were sporting but he wouldn't dare point it out. Ever since he met her in the garden Felix had been attracted to Lydia but being away from her over the holidays that had grown into something more, he begun to develop feelings for her, even if he didn't totally understand what that meant.

He wondered how long it would take for her to bring up the wild patch club. Felix had mentioned to her that he considered joining the club at one point and since meeting her he had attended a few club events, he had done so to see more of her but she didn't need to know that. "Yeah, maybe, probably as long as the club doesn’t go too crazy this year," He could still remember the forbidden forest protest. So many students got in trouble and so many points were lost that day Felix was glad he stayed away. He had still considered joining however. "Hey I don't need any more flower crowns, the one you made me takes pride of place hanging from my bed frame," Felix hadn't thought about how embarrassing that sounded until it was too late. He looked down at the floor for a few seconds until mercifully Lydia changed the subject and asked if he had a reason for being in the library. "Actually I am looking for someone, maybe you know her, she's about yay big," Felix held out his hand to imitate where Lydia stood compared to his own height. "She's a cute Hufflepuff with brunnette hair and an unnatural love of flower crowns, she ringing any bells?" He grinned at her.

Lydia knew of course she could promise no such thing about the club she was a part of, she just shrugged at him and smile, "That's a risk you're just going to have to take," she said to him stilling smiling, "Who knows what the leader has in store," she had to admit to being a little bit nervous about it, she didn't want to get into any more trouble like the last time, though she hadn't done too badly she didn't think it would help her chances of maybe becoming a prefect, but she respected the leader and the goals he had tried to achieve. The smile on her face couldn't seem to fade after he said he had the flower crown she'd made for him hanging on his bed frame, and she couldn't help but just smile at him, just feel strangely warm inside and comfortable with it all, the signs of puberty had been hitting her since the mid of the last year, but she wondered what had happened in that time to make her like him.

She didn't however have a reply for him, though her smile said that she was thankful for it, that she was happy about it, proud even that her flower crown which she had made was the one which hung, as Felix moved to answer her question she felt her cheeks blush a little, even more so when he called her cute, she met his gaze and smiled a little sheepishly, clearly pretty shy about it, "That doesn't really," she joked, "What should I tell her if I do run into her?" Lydia asked continuing to smile at Felix, she knew he was talking about her, it was pretty obvious really, it made her feel nice that he'd been looking to seek out her, "Although maybe we should search further in, we don't want my cousin to see me not working," she suggested, just so they'd be further from where she knew her cousin might spot them, and Lydia didn't want this going back through the grape vine.

Felix knew that joining the wild patch club meant that there would be a risk of getting in trouble especially when Orwell was in charge. But he admired Orwell, he had his beliefs and he fought for what he believed in no matter what, there was worse things than being in a club led by him. "Well what ever happens I'm sure we'll have lots of fun together," He grinned and nudged her playfully, although he had considered joining the club before, he had to admit that the reason he was going through with it now was that he was doing it so he could spend more time with Lydia.

His description of her seemed to make her blush and she was clearly quite shy about it, but Felix wasn't going to be shy about liking her, that wouldn't get him anywhere. She fawned off the description, pretending she had no idea what he was talking about it. That only made him smile that much more. "If you see her, tell her I've been thinking about her all winter break and I couldn't wait to see her," That was true, through all the chaos of the holidays he had kept himself sane by thinking about Lydia and how happy he was at the prospect of seeing her again. When Lydia suggested they move further into the stacks to search for his mystery girl he grinned sheepishly at her, "Lydia Archer, are you trying to lure me into a deep dark corner of the library, I didn't know you had it in you,"

Lydia knew that pitching the Wild Patch was tricky, given their track record of things they'd done, but she thought the thrill of it would be incredibly fun, she was happy to take part in something that was a little different, and even happier that Felix was open to trying it too, she was looking forward to spending some time with him and trying to get to know him more, she did like him quite a lot, not even sure what those emotions really were but she was willing to find out, and so she was happy to have seen him so early on, and she couldn't help but enjoy his company, it had an ease with which she could find herself enjoying simply. However, she hadn't really figured that he at all liked her back until the description of her by him had given it a little away, and really this was a good thing.

Lydia just smiled more and couldn't help the further blush to her cheeks, "I'm sure she feels the same," Lydia replied and then just nodded, she didn't want her cousin to see, and she didn't particularly want to be in full view of everyone so she felt like somewhere a little more private or just out of eye sight would be better. Lydia leaned in to him and then lightly kissed him on the cheek before pulling away and with a slightly shy smile walking away from him and into a different book aisle where it wouldn't be as easy to spot her or him if anyone wasn't looking properly, she waited for him to appear in front of her, a little shy but looking to kiss him, since really that had been on her mind most of the holiday, she had no idea what it made them, or what it did, but she just wanted to try it with someone she definitely liked in that way.

Felix knew that joining the Wild Patch club was a risky move, part of him was hoping he'd be named a prefect next year and getting into trouble with Wild Patch could put that at risk but running around getting into trouble with Lydia was seeming more and more appealing the more time he spent with her. He had thought about her a lot during the holidays and he wasn't afraid to admit it, playing games and denying feelings wouldn't get him anywhere. When Lydia told him that she was sure 'she' felt the same nothing could have wiped the smile off his face. It was like he had been hit by a cheering charm.

Felix inhaled deeply as Lydia leaned in and kissed him lightly on the cheek and then disappeared into the stacks. He was seeing a new side to her, for a girl who seemed so shy she seemed eager to move whatever they were forward a little and Felix was not going to deny her. The Ravenclaw moved after her into the stack she disappeared into and found himself standing in front of her. If she had been gutsy enough to kiss him on the cheek and lead him here then he needed to step up and make the next move. Felix moved forward, closing the space between them and placing his hand on her waist he pressed his lips against hers.

Kissing Felix on the cheek had been a bold move she realised, but it was the move she wanted to take if she wanted this to really move forward, she was not usually bold and brave like her brother, she didn't function on such things, but she liked Felix a lot, and Lydia felt like this was the right time for this to happen, it was quiet, there weren't too many people about the place, and they weren't about to be caught by anyone, not that if would matter much really. The girl smiled at Felix as he followed her round the stack to be stood in the more secluded area and the smile which graced her lips was matched by the joy in her entire expression, she just felt like this moment was just so perfect, it was just like as if, there was so much going through her mind as she leaned into him, as he closed the distance between them and placed his arm around her waist.

The moment his lips pressed against her she leaned into the kiss and returned putting her hands on his cheeks as she deepened the kiss and seemed to grow in slight passion, although she had no idea what she was really doing having never kissed anyone before, although this was perfect really, she was glad that she had made the move, glad that he'd come to find her, and glad that they'd met that fateful day on the benches of the garden. Finally Lydia pulled away from him, and just smiled at him, having truly enjoyed the kiss and enjoyed the feelings which had come with it, the feelings which had come from the kiss finishing, her gaze seemed to find his lips before she took a small step forward and this time she initiated the kiss, bringing his face to hers and kissing him again.

Despite Wyatt's insistence that Hogwarts wasn't a real school he had heard one of his Professors was to be quite a nasty person so he went to the library so that he might be able to seem less like a muggle. The American boy, looking for a book, had asked the librarian for directions and she'd told him which aisle of books to go between, giving him vague directions. So he slowly walked forward but stopped when he saw two figures. Before he could stop himself he said "Ew" at the sight of them kissing. It was disgusting to see that and they really shouldn't be doing that anyway. The boy looked at the two who couldn't be that much older than he was and said with a cringe, "That's how you get cold sores or meningitis, you know?" After years of looking through his dad's old medical text books from university because he found the most disgusting things the most appealing he was pretty well-versed for an eleven year old and said that with a lot of certainty. Still, he didn't want to be around to see more of this so he turned back around and said, "Ugh disgusting," to himself. This was a whole different version of disgusting and he wanted to save himself from having to endure more of it.

Felix couldn't believe it was finally happening. If he was honest he had thought about kissing Lydia since he met her that day on the garden benches. As she put her hands on his cheeks he could feel the kiss change, there was a little more passion and urgency. Felix had no level of comparison but it was a good kiss, he could feel it. When Lydia pulled away he almost wished she hadn't but they both needed to breathe. She smiled at him and he smiled at her. Felix was pleasantly surprised when he saw her step forward slightly and pull him into a kiss. It was good to see her initiate it.

He didn't know how long they stood there kissing against the book shelf. Felix didn't care he just wanted it keep going. Suddenly he heard a high pitched ewww that could only have come from a first year. He was the one to pull away first to investigate the sudden interruption, which he was not happy about. "Dude, do you mind? I'm trying to have a private moment with my girlfriend," Felix's eyes widdened in shock at his own words. Ignoring the first year he turned his attention back to Lydia. "I'm so sorry that just slipped out,"

Lydia hadn't ever thought that this was what would happen upon her returning to Hogwarts, she was in the library where just about anyone could catch them, kissing Felix whom she could admit to definitely liking a little more than she liked any of the other boys she knew, but there was something about kissing which was nice, it was good, she definitely liked how it felt, she had been about to break the kiss when she heard the high pitched voice of someone else. She was startled and pulled away after Felix had, noting the young student who had made the interruption and had continue to tell them what kissing could lead to, and Lydia felt her cheeks redden at the embarrassment she didn't know what to do, she wanted to tell the kid to leave them alone but they were the ones kissing in the middle of the library which was a highly public place really.

The girl had been about to apologise when Felix spoke first, clearly a little unhappy about the interruption, and while she'd been too, she'd not wanted to offend the kid, or scare him away, if he told the librarian that she'd been kissing someone given that her cousin was the librarian that wasn't going to end well for her, she didn't think that Stefan would mind but it would find it's way to her brother who was fairly protective of her. This was all stopped as Felix continued, "Girlfriend?" she managed to say, her cheeks went a further red and she looked down at her feet, he apologised but the damage was done, she brushed the strands of her hair which fell in front of her face, "You really want to date me?" she asked him quietly looking back up at his face, obviously she liked him, and she definitely liked the kissing, but be together, be serious, wouldn't he just grow bored of it, would it not just end horribly, but she liked him and her brother had always told her to trust her instincts, she had to say she definitely liked the idea of being his girlfriend, so she tentatively reached out and took his hand as if to say yes to it, agreeing to be his girlfriend, completely ignoring the boy that interrupted them.

Felix obviously hadn't come into library with a plan or a motive. He just wanted to see Lydia but as things progressed between them he'd never expected them to get caught and by a first year no less, classes hadn't even started yet what was he doing in the library. Still kissing in the library may not have been the best idea but once the opportunity presented itself, he had stopped thinking and just acted on instinct and desire. Felix wanted to bash his head against the book shelf after his little slip up, they had kissed twice and they had escalated from just friends to kissing in stacks but that had come just minutes ago amd then he blurted out the g word.

Lydia's reaction surprised him though, it didn't come across as someone who thought he had said it too fast. She seemed genuinely surprised he would want to say it at all. When she asked if he really wanted to date her he couldn't help but smile."Of course, who in their right mind wouldn't want to date you?" Any pursuit of Lydia would have always led to to this in his mind. He simply wouldn't be kissing her if he didn't want to date her. When she took his hand he took that as a sign that she was agreeing and he couldn't stop himself from smiling. "I guess your my girlfriend then,"

Lydia wasn't too sure what he might make of it, what the other boy who'd interrupted them might say, but he seemed to have really said his peace and her gaze was stuck on the boy in front of him, on the boy who had actually had an interest about dating her, she hadn't thought like this would ever happen to her, she liked Felix and had assumed that there had been a level of mutual attraction but she hadn't ever thought that any boy would ever actually want to go out with her, she'd gone to the yuleball with Jean, but it had been as friends, and she had been completely happy with that, only seeing him as a friend, but she had assumed that with Felix that they'd just remain friends never actually dating, she didn't know what might've become of the kissing, and this was obviously an objective she hadn't thought through but Lydia was pretty pleased with how it had turned out.

She smiled at him, with her hand in his, it was different from holding her brother's hand like she'd done when she was younger, or holding Jean's hand during the yuleball, it felt comfortable, nice like something she could really find herself getting used to do, "I guess so, which makes you my boyfriend," she told him with a small smile, a slightly shy expression on her face. She wanted to keep doing the work her cousin had given her, but she also just wanted to spend a little bit of time with Felix, away from where people might run into them, although finding a private place in this school was definitely hard, "If you give me a moment, we can go somewhere a little more private, away from younger students," she half asked, glancing between him and the boy who had caused this, she figured that he would probably want that to happen, and she just had to explain to her cousin where she was going before they left, and hand him the books she hadn't finished putting away.

The first year in the corner could be kissed by a Dementor in front of them and Felix wouldn't notice for all the attention he was paying him. Though he would probably end up thanking the kid, his outburst may have been ill advised and a little early but it had worked in his favour. Lydia was his girlfriend and he couldn't stop smiling about it. "Your boyfriend, I like the sound of that," He smiled at her, ever since he had met Lydia he had wanted this but he never expected it to happen so soon and certainly not like this.

The way Lydoa smiled at him seemed shy, he hoped that wouldn't last. He wanted her to feel comfortable around him and not be shy, he guessed in time that would happen. When Lydia suggested that they go find somewhere private away from younger students every part of him just wanted to agree but he also felt a little guilty about dragging her away from what she was here to do in the first place. "Well of course I want to do that, but what about your cousin? I'd feel bad about taking you away from helping him,"

Lydia just smiled at Felix, the concern for her cousin and the work she was supposed to be doing was nicely placed but in her mind unnecessary, she knew he wouldn't mind and was more than happy to take advantage of this fact. The teen just smiled at him, "Don't worry about him, it's fine," she reassured Felix with a warm tone as she wandered away taking the books she had left back to where he was, it took a couple of minutes to give him some excuse before she was able to go back to Felix, she held out a hand to him, "Come on," she said to him with a small smile waiting for him to take her hand so that they could leave, after all, in her mind they would be able to have a nice relaxing time somewhere private and enjoy being a couple, rather than in the apparently still busy library despite how early it was in the term. Lydia brushed a strand of her hair from her eyes and smiled happily at him, feeling ever more comfortable as her mind grew used to the idea of them being an item, she was definitely excited for it, really couldn't wait to see what it might bring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back