Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Destroying Capitalism
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
This wasn't the first time that Orwell had supported someone as he took them home. It wouldn't be the last either, he didn't think it was a big deal, or even mattered that much, He thought it was good that he could help them get home safe, since being safe was the best thing one could do. He glanced at Asher as they walked in the direction of his home. "You okay there?" he asked as they moved, figuring that the alcohol and the conversation they'd had had likely been very draining and he didn't want to leave the man too upset and hopefully not alone.

Asher was well and truly drunk. After confiding in Orwell about his feelings, Ash felt... lighter. If he had told Orwell, who by some crazy coincidence was Archie's best friend, then maybe he could tell Archie. Ash was more giggly now, stumbling along and relying mostly on Orwell to keep him upright. "I'm fiiiine," he giggled again. "Strawberry kisses and butterfly dreams," He sang sloppily, ending in a giggle. "He is sooo good looking," He almost tripped, taking a moment to right himself. "Arch- Archie baby," Ash giggled, unable to help himself.

"I- I have had- a lot of men," Ashe slurred a bit, taking a moment to try and steady himself. "Well- not a lot of men," he corrected, waving a finger like he was trying to make a point. "I am- I am a hoe, Orwell, but I am a picky hoe, I don't do one night." Asher giggled. "I like weekends. I have- a handful of contacts. An auror- he's tricky, but when I get him, he's just- fabulous in charge," Asher laughed. "There's- this guy, circus man, he's so flexible," Asher laughed, grabbing onto Orwell for support. "I deleted all their numbers, you know,"

Asher let out a long giggle, sighing dreamily at the end. "I was- I was sooo careful, built up the perfect- perfect reputation, bad boy singer covered in tattoos and one of the best for an unforgettable weekend," Asher laughed, slowing and looking to his house nearby. He pointed it out to Orwell- for the twelfth time at least. "Arch- Arch is- he is the best I have ever had," Asher clarified, catching himself as he started to stumble again. "But it isn't how he is in bed- I mean, it is, he's amazing, but," Ash laughed loudly. "He's so soft, Orwell," Asher sighed, smiling fondly. "He's so warm... sunshine...starlight ...starlight in the darkest night," Ash sang softly, before giggling and leaning into the other man. "I feel so safe, I've never felt so at home with anyone,"

Orwell just listened along as Asher spoke. He let the drunk man ramble giving the odd hum in agreement to his words. He could almost tell why Archie might like Asher, but he definitely didn't need to know any of the details around it. "He is my home too," Orwell said, at least sharing in part the sentiment that Asher had though he knew it wasn't the same way that they felt for Archie. "So, which house is it?" he prompted Asher, they were walking in the right direction but Asher would be able to somewhat direct better than Orwell blindly trying to find it.

Asher giggled, looking around as Orwell asked about his house again. He pointed towards a dirt road now visible to them. "Down there, only house on the road," Ash giggled. "Something bout- privacy or something," He ran a hand through his hair, before giggling again. "Arch- he drools, you know, its adorable," Ash sighed dreamily. Honestly he probably thought everything about Archie was adorable. "My pops would love him," Ash giggled again. "They're a lot alike, you know, they're both just so- so cuddly," Asher laughed.

Orwell nodded as Asher pointed to his house amongst the others. He began walking towards it and helping Asher along with him. He gave a little smile, having known Archie for so long, he had known about the drool but it was funny to hear someone else call it adorable. He thought it would be nice, if Asher and Archie did get together that there might a parent who loved Archie, given Archie's track record and unfortunately Orwell's parents never being too much of a useful place for love and affection. "Archie is very cuddly," he agreed, "Do you have keys or use magic?" he asked as they were getting towards the front door.

Ash giggled loudly, leaning more into Orwell. "He issss," Ash sighed dreamily. "I love to cuddle," he murmured. He looked up, surprised to see they were at the door. "Oh," he patted his pockets for half a second before realizing he didn't have his keys. He reached up and knocked loudly. "Veeeeee, lemme in!" He half yelled, before giggling again.

Vera had always preferred the quiet hours of the night and could usually be found up quite late. And her occupation generally kept her on a nearly nocturnal schedule. She had gotten quite caught up in a painting she was working on and had lost track of time completely. The house was unusually silent so she figured the boys were off getting into mischief without her which was the way she liked it. But she had gotten up to stretch and head to the kitchen when she heard Asher screeching for her at the front door. She was tempted to ignore him but with a heavy sigh she wiped as much paint off her hands as she could before opening the door. "You rang?" she said dryly before inspecting the clearly intoxicated man in front of her. She offered a tight smile to Asher's friend who had selflessly bothered to drag him home. With another sigh she opened the door wider so they could both get inside. "Good night I assume."

Orwell was a little amused that Asher didn't have keys, he just watched the man yell and would be prepared to just take him back to his place, perhaps first warning Archie but a woman opened the door and seemed unsurprised by Asher's appearance. He helped Asher in through the door and was mostly waiting for instructions on where to go next with him to get him to bed or at least to a place where he'd then be able to leave. "Hi, I'm Orwell," he greeted the woman, knowing it was probably pointless, but it would be better, more polite to say his name.

Ash giggled as Vera let them in, trying to walk inside. He stumbled a bit, falling into Vera. "Nooo, I cried, shhhh," He straightened up, reaching for Orwell again. Vera could be cranky, Ash didn't want to push too much. "The couch is over there," he pointed through the doorway, figuring it was a good place to crash for a bit. He peeked to Vera, putting a finger to his lips. "Don't tell Leo, shhh, he'll try to feed me pasta," Ash giggled.

Vera was still wondering what to do when the stranger introduced himself. "Vera." she said simply, returning the gesture but was quickly caught off guard as Asher fell into her and she tried to hold him up the best she could. But as quickly he fell he was up again and hanging off Orwell. She didn't argue when the couch was suggested and led the way. "It looks like you might need it." she said and crossed her arms. Leo did tend to express his fondness for them by attempting to drown them in pasta but she did love that about him even if she would never say that out loud, at least not sober. "But he's not home so I guess you're off the hook." she sighed. "I'll get you some water at least." Vera could smell the alcohol coming off of him and she didn't need him waking up totally wrecked tomorrow.

Orwell helped manevour Asher over to the bed and got him at least sitting on it before glancing back at the woman, Vera. He gave a little nod and then a second. "Okay, well I'll leave you to it..," he did feel a little bad for leaving Asher alone with his roommate but he was sure she'd dealt with this before. "Asher, owl Archie, okay?" He said as he was gathering himself and heading towards the door, doing his best to get out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back