• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Help Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evelyn Manning said:
Hi Abby! I'm so excited I like both of it and happy that you think about it the same. If you want to start the one for Bethany and Elizabeth that would be awesome, than I could begin something for Lennon and Evelyn. But do you want them right now or in the next school year?
Thought I had replied to this but I guess I didn't! Yes I think waiting till the next IC year sounds like a good idea! :)
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top