help im lost

Ana looked up at the lights. "Wow. Yeah. It is." She smiled and said "Your mum sounds like a great person." Ana smiled fakely as she thought about her own parents

"Yeah she is. Shes helped me a lot in my life." Riley looked down at ana and thought of how well they would get on. Both with their sutle humor and their scialness. the phrase like a house on fire sprang to mind. Riley smiled slightly it was his sort of crooked smile."what abut your mum"

Ana looked down at her legs. "My parents died nine years ago. That's why I live with my cousins." Ana still missed her parents but they couldn't be brought back. She just had to live with what had happened.

riley istantly felt guilty " oh im sorry i diddnt know". He held her tighter. "At least least you have all yur cousins huh". he looked at her as she was looking at her legs and then out of nowhere he kissed the top of her head. " dont worry, its ok".

Ana felt him hold her tighter and then she felt the kiss on her head. She felt suddenly comforted by him. "It's ok. You didn't know." She smiled. "I love having all my cousins with me. They're all really supportive."

"Thats what family is for right". Just then riley realised that he was cold anymore and laughed. "well at least im not cold anymore. Here watch this" . Riley gave his wand another quick flick and all ther different colour light starnds moved postion and spelled the word anamaria.

Riley could feel himself blush again. "th-thanks" That was all he could manage to choke out, he had totally lost his voice now. His heart was thumping so hard that he thought it would smash through his rib cage. He decided to take the silent rout and just held ana in his arms and waited for her to speak.
Riley could feel himself blush again. "th-thanks" That was all he could manage to choke out, he had totally lost his voice now. His heart was thumping so hard that he thought it would smash through his rib cage. He decided to take the silent rout and just held ana in his arms and waited for her to speak.

"Im not really sure he never said where he was going or when he was coming back, he just packed up and left one day and tha was it iv never seen or heard from him since." Riley started to think about all the places that his brother said that he wasnted to go and all the things that he wanted to do but the harder he thought the less he could remember, it had been so long ago that he rarely thought of himself having 2 brothers anymore." Its seems like i can never remember much about my brother just when i do think about him i remember less. ohwell i havent seen him in so long i dont clas him as a brother any more, just a distant relitive."

"Fair enough." Ana grinned. "It's the complete opposite with me. I'm so close with all my cousins that it's more like they're brothers and sisters. They've always been there when I need them the most." Ana love having so many people in one small house. She would have love to have her own bedroom but she knew that they couldn't afford it so she was happy to share a room.

"well at least your close to your family, im not to close to mine exept my mum but you know, Riley did his crooked smile thing again to drop the subject. Just then felt a cold breeze that seemed to carry rain with it. He wasnt sure if it had started to rain so he waited a bit, but he kept feeling tiny rain drops on him, he stood up and looked at ana " Its starting to rain we move away from this window,look theres a nice spot over there in the crner by the fire, shall we." Riley held out his hand wainting for ana to take it.

After grabbing her coat, Ana took Riley's hand and walked with him to the other table. When she sat down, Ana felt the warmth of the fire on her arms and face. "That fire is so nice." She looked into the dancing flames and smiled.

"yeah it is" Riley looked at ana and then tried to test his luck "buts is not as beautiful as you are." He stared at her wait for the expresion that she would slap me or stand up and leave.

riley was amazed at her reaction, but he didnt complain he just hugged her back and followed her stare to the fire."Its alot warmer here isnt it." He he cocked his head to meet her eyes then smiled.

Riley laughed "My mum used to always light a fire in the winter. She used to nag about closing the living room door because the heat wouldnt go around the house, or opening a window or dorr because she wasnt trying to heat up the whole world." Rileys head was filled with memorys of his mum, but not the bad ones, they where the ones of the good old day when sh would smile and laugh....When she was happy."I remember when i was litte. When ever we went on holiday in the car my mum would bring the same cd and we would listen to it." Riley paused with a giggle recalling the memory. " It used to drive my brothers mad but me,mum and dad diddnt care we used to sing along and every thing." Riley used to love them days, the days when it was easy and fearless.

"Its realy cozy here isnt it" Riley asked as the fire crackled

"That sounds like so much fun. I've only ever been on holiday twice. My parents could never afford it." Ana grinned remembering when she went to Spain with her parents and sister. She had loved just lying on the beach without a worry in hell. She would never be able to do that now. All the memories would just come flooding back all at once and she'd break down crying. "We've been to Spain and France."
She smiled at Riley's comment. "You make it all the cozier." She giggled.

Riley smiled "ive to france twice. it was ok but i carnt remember the first time i was to little but apperently it rained all week." He smiled again at the thought. "do you want a drink by the way. I have my dads id on me. we look identical more or less."

riley smiled back at her then stood up and when two the bar. "could i get a butterbeer and a....... firewhiskey please. thanks" Riley looked back at anamaria and nodded and smiled at her. God she was beautiful. Riley left ten galleons on the bar and took the drinks back to the table. "The beer is mine, i diddnt know what you wanted so i thought you might like a firewhiskey."

"You know me too well." Ana grinned. She had been nicking her uncle's supply of Firewhiskey as Sam had banned him from it. If any went missing then he would get the blame. "Firewhiskey's my favourite." She took a sip of the firewhiskey and placed the glass on the table.

Riley smiled at her while she drank and as she put her glass down, Riley took a mouthful of his drink then placed it next to hers. "So. ana what do you have planned for the rest of the evening" Riley lokked at her with curiosity, he had nothing planned and hoped to stay here with her.

"Absolutely nothing." She smiled. "Since leaving school, I've been so bored. At Hogwarts there was always something happening. Here it's sit at home and get bored or sit somewhere else and get bored." She grinned at him. "I'm thinking abou getting a job some time soon but I wouldn't know where to start. What about you??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back