help im lost

Riley Smith

riley walked round at a fast pace, he looked round franticly for something that he recognized, something that could give him just the tiniest clue as to where he was. There was nothing, he was lost. Panic started to kick in. how would he find his way out off all these different streets that round together like a never ending maze........ how was he going to find his way out?

Ana pulled her brown coat closer to her body to keep herself warm as she walked down Bleak Street. She had just been to Obsidian and was now heading back home after being completely bored. Ana looked down the street and saw a boy standing aheah of her. Hello gorgeous. She headed in his direction. "Hey, you look lost."

"Hey, you look lost". Riley looked up to see a girl wearing a long brown coat tied tightly around her waist."wow" he thought "shes beautiful. it soon occurred to him that he had to answer her because she just asked him a question, but he just couldnt find the words. After pulling himself together riley managed to choke out the words "umm yes i am lost..... I was just looking for obsidian. Please say im going in the right direction". he could feel himself blush she was way too good for him.

Ana grinned up at him. "I could take you there if you want??" She had nothing else to do after all. "I'm Ana, by the way. Ana Prinze." Ana heald her hand out to the cute boy ad felt the chill on it. Why's it so cold?? She thought to herself. "Apparently you don't come from round here." she added with a smile.

The girl grinned at him so riley grinned right back at her. the girl offered to take him there. "thank you i would really appreciate that, i wouldnt be able to find my way around this place even with a map compass and my very own navigater". Riley let out a slight laugh at his joke as did she. she then told me her name and held out her hand. "im riley, riley smith, its a pleasure to meet you ana". I took her hand and shook while smiling back at her. She was amazing :wub:

"I've been living here a few months now." She giggled. Ana felt the warmth in Riley's hand and held it with both hands. She pulled him in the direction of the harbor. "It's this way." She smiled and turned around so she could walk forward. She was still holding his hand with one of hers. "Your hands are really warm. Mine are freezing."

ana told him that she had only been living here a few months, this suprised him as she looked so at home here and how at ease she was. as she tounched his hand riley felt a cold shiver run from his hand down his spine. "Wow she has cold hands" he thought. She pulled foward and said that it was this way. as she turned around to lead the way she was still holding my hand which was slowly getting colder. she then said that my hands were realy warm and hers were cold. I wouldnt have gessed that other wise. Riley laughed silently at his joke and followed her.

"so ana do you have a boy friend?" I asked her hoping it was the answer that i wanted to hear. she glanced at me and giggled.

Ana glanced over her shoulder and laughed. "No." Ana had never been able to get close enough to boys. She blamed on the fact that she lived with so many boys. "What about you?? Do you have a girlfriend." She smiled wondering how a boy like this could be single. He was cute, kind, funny, perfect boyfriend symptoms.

Yes shes single good, not that i have a chance with her but still YEAH. Then she asked me if i have a girl and looked at her and returned that laugh "no" i never seem to last with girls they always dump me within the irst few months, how can this girls be single she is just so perfect shes pretty and kind.

"im suprised that u dont have a guy, you seem the type who would have all the boys crawling on their hands and knees to be with you". Which was true she did seem like the type to drive a man crazy.

Single?? What?? Ana couldn't believe that Riley was single. If there was such a thing as perfection, it was him. "If they do, I don't notice it." Ana giggled. "I'm not exactly what you could call boy-lingual." she grinned. "I live with nine males and I still don't understand them."

Riley thought about that for a moment. "wow, you live with nine guys, i know that im a guy but there is such a thing as to much guy company and thats it for me". Riley giggled, he hoped that she was interested in one of these other guys.

Just then we readched the building. Ana stopped then turned around to face me. She was still holding onto my hand but i couldnt feel the cold anymore. "this is where you wanted to go right?" She let go of my hand which then felt the cold air upon it. "Yes, thank you".

"Yeah, they're my cousins. I have one sister and she's twenty." As the two of them got to the end of Bleak Street, Ana turned to Riley. "What about you, do you have any family??" As Ana lived with thirteen, she had become quite sociable so she found it easy to talk to strangers.

"Yeah i have two brothers, jack and logan i dont see them very much." Riley found it suprisingly easy to talk to her.
"its pretty cold outside huh, we should be going un befor you catch a cold". This was true she did look pretty cold when Riley looked at her.

Ana smiled. "It's ok. I've stood in colder weather than this in the past." She giggled as she looked up into Riley's brown eyes. "I used to live in England so I lived in cold weather there."

"Hey i used to live in england aswell, its not that cold". Riley couldn't help but let out a laugh, there was something about her that made him happy and forget the whole world. "Ok then maby its more for my sake". Riley was still smiling. " Im freezing". Ana smiled and started to laugh "wimp". Riley look down and away, she had just embarred him (again) at least his face was warm now.

Ana smiled. "Ok, then. Come this way." Ana led him back along Bleak Street until they came to The Silver Snake. Ana walked straight and sat at one of the tables. She then took of her coat and placed it next to her.

Riley hesitated for a moment but then sat next to her. He woundered how she could take off her coat in this cold. He examined her, she dark hair and green eyes, which where his favorite eye colour. she was jst a little shorter than hes was. "are you not cold ana?"

"Not in here I'm not." She grinned. Ana had been in here a few times in the past and always found it really warm. She seemed to be one of the only people that thought this though. "So, tell me about your brothers then."

Wow how could she not be cold, im freezing....Must be a girl thing. "Well logan is the youngest hes 15 and jack is the oldest hes 25. I dont see them very much because logan is in hodwarts and jack is traveling somewhere. Its just me and my mum." Riley suddenly upset at the thought of his mum, how would be alone with his dad and there was nothing that he could do. he put his head in hands and inhaled deeply.

Ana put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you ok??" She was used to seeing people upset but she was terrible at comforting them, mainly because it was always them comforting her. She just couldn't do it.

Riley rubbed his hand back over his head ruffling up his hair as he did so. " Its just when i think about my mum i think about how she is alone with my dad and what hes probally doing to her. my dad is a drunk who never fails to come home smashed and and give my mum a good beating.".......... "I try and help her but when ever i do he turns his anger out on me." Riley lifted up shirt to show ana the bruises scartterted around his body like patchwork. " I try and stay away as much as i can but it doesnt change anything. What kind of son leaves his mum like that?

Riley looked at ana, it felt good to finaly talk to someone about it, to get it off his chest.

When Riley showed Ana the bruises on his body, she gasped and put her hand over her mouth. She couldn't believe that anyone would do this to their son. She didn't even think Jerrod would ad he could be a heartless pig at the best of times. "Isn't there anyone else you could tell to stop him doing it?? I'm sure my uncle wouldn't mind showing him a thing or two." She put her arm round him and rested her head on his shoulder. "He's very good at using magic and he doesn't really care much who he uses it on."

"thanks for the offer but i dont see it as my place to say anything really i think its upto my mum to do something he's her husband. He hasn't always been like that though he used to be really nice kind loving a proper dad figure, but after jack left dad lost it for some reason and thats how its been sice since then". Riley looked at anas hand on his shoulder then held it in hisown and sat closer to her and rested his head on her shoulder.

"you let me tell you, thats enough. someone to talk to is all i need."

She looked at Riley. "It's your business as well. He's left those bruises on yo so you have a right to get something done about it." She cuddled up to him and smiled. "I like it here. It's comfy." She grinned and she rested on him. "It's like resting on a pillow." She giggled as she realised that her excuse for changing the subject was really bad.

Rigled back at her and let the sbuject drop. He slyly pulled out his wand and gave a gental flick then lights of all different colours started to shine, red, blue, green, pink, purple all enteining around each other in a spectacular show. "its amazing isnt it, i learned it off my mum when i was little, its still one of my favorite spells".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back