help im lost

"same.Exept for the sitting at home part. I dont know about gettin a job maby later on but not now." He looked at her and smiled then burst out in an unconteollabe fit of laughter.

Once riley had slight controll over hi body he said while looking away from ana just in case he would start laughing again "You have a mustash from your drink." He started to giggle but then decided to be mature and laughed silently to himself.

Riley her drink his drink then decided tha he would try hers as has ner tried a firewhiskey. He reach over and picked it up and put it to his mouth took a sip then, suddenly spurted it out every where "OM MY GOD THATS DISGUSTING, HOW CAN YOU DRINK THAT." Rileys face cringed then he put the drink down and knocked his back to get rid of the taste. He shivered. How could anybody drink that.

Ana laughed so much her stomach hurt. "It takes some getting used to. Once you're used to it it's amazing though." Ana remembered the first time she tried it. Her cousins tricked her into thinking it was a wierd muggle drink and she ended up needing to wash her mouth out with water.

"Right well i will put that on my to-do list." riley giggled, he felt like a little kid again.
"so whats your favorite animal then." He had no idea where that came from but oh well.

"hmmmm i would probbly have to go with a wolf i think that they are nice looking animals" Riley returned her grin. "Watch this." Riley once again took out his wand and gave it a swish. Just then a bear appeared, it was an American black bear, and it was huge. "Dont worry its not real its just an illusion but it does look very real and amazing." Riley look at ana and admired her for a long moment.

"I like wolves they're amazing." She smiled wishing she could stay here with Riley for ages. "Aww!! That's so cute." Ana watched the bear and loved the way it was moving. She wished she was as good at magic as him. She was better at potions than charms.

Riley was still looking at ana "yeah it is beautiful." Riley took another sip of his drink which finished it, he then placed at the end of the table and then look back at ana. "Very beautiful, iv always been good a charms i used to spend all my time practising them." He started to laugh. "By the way what time is."

"see im good a spells but terrible at potion, i always end up blowing them up." He smiled at her, they pretending o be distracted by the fire, she was obveously not interested in him so he had to stop the flirting. He smiled again.

Ana laughed. "You sound like my cousin. He's a complete whizz when it comes to spells but ge him to make a potion and you have to run as far away as possible." She smiled at him then rested her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

"sounds like i would get along wh your cousin well. Ohwell haha im happy here." Riley rested his chin on the top of her head "with you." He took hold of her hand and held it in his own. He was boiling at this point, his blood was rushing around his body like there was no tomorrow not to mention the huge adreniline rush that he had. he had so much energy that needed to be burned of, but he diddnt care he was comfy with ana's arm wrapped tightly around him.

Dervish walked into the silver snake wearing his usual long black cloak. He searched the faces in the room until he found the one he was looking for. This was the first place he looked for Ana as she seemed to like it in here. He walked over to her and noticed she was with a boy he had never seen before. "Anamaria. You're Aunt is cooking tea. She wants you home now." Dervish watched the boy as he said it. "And who may this be??" He gestured towards the boy.

Ana looked up at the sound of her uncles voice. He didn't sound like he was in a great mood. She usually tried to avoid him when he started in a bad mood but she had no choice at the moment. Ana stood up nd said. "This is Riley." Then she turned to Riley. "Riley, this is my uncle Dervish." She turned back to her uncle but carried on talking to Riley. "I guess I'll see you rond then." She grinned at him.

Riley stood up with her then as she said good bye he grabbed her shoulders and kissed her, it good, right. Once he finshed he pulled away and looked at her "yeah il see you later" he smiled at her then let her go.

Ana was surprised when he kissed her. She could hear the fireworks going off. When he pulled away, she looked up at him in compete aww. She felt Dervish pulling her arm so she waved and said "Bye." Then she followed her uncle into the alley and disapparated with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back