Help feed people in poverty!

Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
Just today, I found a website that feeds people in poverty, at absolutely no charge to us! The website is called FreeRice.com.

Basically what it does is it asks you various questions in different subjects, such as English, Geography, Science and Math. Every time you answer a question right, 20 grains of rice is donated to the UN World Food Program.

There's more information on the website above, and the questions are multiple choice, so it's easy to get rice. :)

There's no charge to the user, so I just thought that I would post it so everyone can take a look at it. I've also learned where most of the countries in South America and Europe are. :D

I've only ever seen vocabulary questions, and I've been on that site on and off for over a year now; I must be missing something :lol:

EDIT: I see they've added the "Change Subject" section now... alright then :cool:

I editted XD ^^

These are the categories (and sub-categories), I guess:
ART

Famous Paintings
CHEMISTRY

Chemical Symbols (Basic)

Chemical Symbols (Full List)
ENGLISH

English Grammar

English Vocabulary
GEOGRAPHY

Identify Countries on the Map

World Capitals
LANGUAGE LEARNING

French

German

Italian

Spanish
MATH

Multiplication Table

So I totally decided to try my hand at the French area and I'm maintaining my score at level 10 (the highest level of french they have.) SWEET :D

That is such a cool site, I've been using it for a few months now =)
i forced all my friends to do it too =D

Professor Nicolas King said:
I editted XD ^^

These are the categories (and sub-categories), I guess:
ART

Famous Paintings
CHEMISTRY

Chemical Symbols (Basic)

Chemical Symbols (Full List)
ENGLISH

English Grammar

English Vocabulary
GEOGRAPHY

Identify Countries on the Map

World Capitals
LANGUAGE LEARNING

French

German

Italian

Spanish
MATH

Multiplication Table

So I totally decided to try my hand at the French area and I'm maintaining my score at level 10 (the highest level of french they have.) SWEET :D
Wewtz, I used the opportunity to practice French and maintained a level 9/10. Sweet.

It's educational and it's doing a good thing for the world at the same time. I really like it! :) I even learnt a little German. :p

They've had the vocab one on Bebo for a while. It is good, but tbh 20 grains of rice, that's like a spoonful! Although, I suppose to starving people in poverty, a spoonful is quite a lot!

It's just me and my big appetite, I reckon I'll go try it out =P

Lemina Troque said:
They've had the vocab one on Bebo for a while. It is good, but tbh 20 grains of rice, that's like a spoonful! Although, I suppose to starving people in poverty, a spoonful is quite a lot!

It's just me and my big appetite, I reckon I'll go try it out =P
And that's why you keep doing it :p Like answer a whole bunch of questions :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back