HELLO!

Hey Ella,

I'm Emzies, I'm one of the Global Moderators on the site.

First of, welcome to HNZ! It's very lovely to have you with us! You can take a look at our site documentation here, which will help you to learn the ins and outs of the board, rules, plot etc.. However, if you do have any questions, any at all, feel free to message me them, and I'll attempt to answer them to the best of my ability.

You can also shoot me a PM if you just want to chat ^_^

Once again, welcome to HNZ!

Welcome to HNZ Ella! I hope that you enjoy your time here.
It looks like Emzies has linked you to the important page, but if you have any other questions, send me a PM. I'm always around. :)

Welcome Ella!

We love to see new people around the board! I hope you are as excited to be here as we are to have you! If you ever have any questions, feel free to message anyone! Of course the admin and board staff would be the best to answer any specific questions you might have. I'm Teigan by the way. Happy hunting!

G'day Ella!
It's awesome to see another new face lurking around! Welcome! :hug: If you ever want to plot, or have a chat, I'm always happy to have a PM, or you can just have a chat in Shouty. You can call my Tenilee, by the way. I look forward to seeing more of you. :hug:
~Tenilee ^_^

Ella! I love your name! Welcome to HNZ! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back