Hello

Malcom Harrison

Hi!

I'm Miggin! I'm dyslexic, so my sister is typing this for me. My sister Rowan got me into HNZ, she plays Kyle Alcott and a bunch of other characters.

I've done a little bit of RPing before, and am hoping to get back into it and improve my writing skills.

I love these smileys! :ph43r: :arr2:

I am rather young, but I didn't see anything about age restrictions in the rules, so hopefully it'll be okay!

My hobbies include swimming, sailing, and snake handling playing xbox games.

Annnnd... that's me! I hope to RP with you soon :)

((Note from Rowan; Miggin is under 13, but we went through the rules and didn't see anything about age restrictions, and our mum said it was fine for him to RP here... but any of the admins have a problem just PM me :) I promise he's mature for his age and because I'll be typing for him I can correct grammar ect XD))

EEP Rowans little bro, i've heard lots about you!!!!! HI :hug:

So glad someone else from his family can get on here, cuz Rowan is an awesome sauce typer. I'm Cole, and like yeah, so if you ever wanna talk or RP just let me know!!!!! :D

I feel so weird replying to this since I typed it, but OH WELL!

HI! :arr2:

Wow, my brother's a celebrity already XD win!

Hi Miggin,

welcome to the site, hope you have a great time here
I'm sure Rowann has told you all there is to know but even after all of that if you still have any questions feel free to ask our admins Cecily Rambolt and Nicolas King

Linda

Angela Marion said:
EEP Rowans little bro, i've heard lots about you!!!!! HI :hug:

So glad someone else from his family can get on here, cuz Rowan is an awesome sauce typer. I'm Cole, and like yeah, so if you ever wanna talk or RP just let me know!!!!! :D
Haha! I'm sure Rowan doesn't mind the mixup, but she's not a boy! :p

Hi Miggin. I think I met you briefly a couple of years ago at a GS rehearsal/after-party, maybe?

Yay for more Kiwis, and especially Dunedinites.

:) -Emma

Hahaha I totally am a boy. I changed gender when noone was looking :ph43r:

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back