Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Obsidian Harbour was amaizing place and magical.. She was glad that she was going shcool and she was happy that she soon get a new wand to . Alice walked the street and looked to the windof where was amaizing toys.

@Leonardo Orr

Last edited:
Leonardo felt his grandfather was trying in his own way to get him more involved in the magical world, this would be the third time in a few months that he had been brought to the magical areas and then left. He had been kept busy, since the last time at the park, at the very least his grandfather had stopped going over the stars and so Leo's sleep was back to normal but he wasn't any less busy, they'd moved on to the specific flora and fauna of New Zealand, the latin names which had restarted Leo's latin lessons much to his dismay. But he'd been woken up earlier than normal that day, and after a short sprint session had been brought to the magical area of Obsidian Harbour.

Leo hadn't been told to stay put but been given a time frame of three hours, no money and he was glad he'd been able to grab a jumper and a loose jacket before heading out the door. The jumper was old and worn, too big for him but it was the most comfortable thing he owned and warm too. He was walking down the street looking at some of the windows and stopped where a girl his own was also stopped and looked at the toys. Some of them looked fun even if he was too old for toys. He looked to the girl and wanted to say something but wasn't sure what, when he couldn't come up with anything to say he just looked back at the toys.

"Hi!." Alice noticed a boy coming to her. The girl greeted her in a slightly quieter voice, because Alice herself was not so sure that she would be able to find friends. Alice put her hair curled behind his ear and shyly turned and turned his attention to the shop window.

@Leonardo Orr

Leonardo was a little surprised when the girl spoke, but looked back at her and gave a tight and forced smile to be polite. "Hi," he said in response before glancing back at the shop window. He thought this would be a good opening but he wasn't sure what to say and mostly assumed that she was going to now get bored and walk away. "Seems like a...nice...toy shop," Leo had hesitated over how to describe the shop, but settled on something and felt instantly awkward the moment after saying it. He was half minded to just walk away now.

"I'm Alice and you?" He seemed nice person when he started talk but Alice was not so sure if that was right. "I agree, this shop seems realy nice." Alice smiled him and mayby she needed go the shop and boy toy for shcool? It was good idea for her and she won't be feel alone.

Leonardo looked at the girl and nodded. "Leonardo Orr," he said his full name and immediately felt awkward after having done so. he hadn't meant to say his full name, that was a bit excessive so he felt wrong about it. He looked back at the shop and gave a half shrug but he stopped slightly. "Nice yes, but childish..," he said with a serious tone. It was maybe not a particularly nice to thing to say. Leonardo frowned slightly at himself.

"Can i call you Leo?" Alice asked the boy and she know that will be more easy than that. "We are same age and you wanna so fast grown up?" She asked.

Leonardo nodded, "Sure," His grandfather was the only one who called him by his full name, but the people he interacted with outside of it didn't call him Leonardo. He frowned at the question and shrugged, "It's not that I want to but we're eleven, we have to grow up," he told her, looking back at the toys. "What would you get from this shop?"

"Of course we need grown up but somtimes we need remember and get some fun in our life" Alice told him advice and gave him a warm smile. "I think i always wanted brown teady bear". She take deep breath. "You?"She asked .

Leonardo gave a skeptical look and a half shrug but didn't say anything. Some fun. People who had fun had friends and were good at interacting with people. He knew he was bad at being friends with people, and he was not that. He had to grow up. "Why don't you get it?" he asked. before looking at the toys and saying, "Maybe a book or a torch, something useful,"

''I'm thinking about that right now and go by. Are you coming to and look there inside?'' She know that would be more interesting not here. She was thinking about the Hogwarts and what house she will be belong but if they won't needed that to shy girl with small belive in herself. ''Well, i like read books to and what is your favorit book?'' Alli asked the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back