Hello World!

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Patricia held on to her diploma, her hands shaking slightly, only now it was more out of excitement and less of the nerves that she felt before receiving the diploma. She had just graduated from Hogwarts and she was a little bit upset, but then again it meant she was leaving something that she had known and loved for the past seven years of her life and now it was over. Taking off her cap and putting her robes over her arm she made her way into the crowd of family and friends of her classmates that had come here today to see the seventh years graduate. As she made her way through the crowd she would wave at a few of her friends, mouthing a ‘congratulations’ or two as she continued to look for her own guests. Patricia was rather fortunate that one of her guests didn’t need to have an invite as he already worked here – her father. So that allowed her to give her third invitation to someone and she had toyed with the idea for a while before finally deciding on Yvo. Anyone else that she could have given the invitation too, she already knew well but Yvo was someone that she didn’t know as well and wanted to change that. It had been hard for the two to be in constant correspondence with each other with her being in school and whatnot but now she was graduated she hoped that it would be easier because she did like him and wanted to get to know him better.

As she continued to go through the crowds in search of any of her guests she finally caught a glimpse of someone. Making her way over to him excitedly she threw her arms around his neck. “Yvo, I’m so glad you made it!” she exclaimed. She knew that he had been busy looking for a job and everything but she really appreciated that he took the time to come to this for her today – it meant a lot.

Yvo was in the midst of adjusting his tie when he heard his name being called out, then someone throwing their arms around his neck. With a small gasp if surprised he looked down and blinked softly. Was a girl seriously hugging him right now? This was something definitely new, other than Ariah and his grandmother he never had a girl hug him before. "Patricia you totally scared me, I thought you were going to hit me or something. Of course I came, I had to see you off into the worl...oh geeez I sound like my dad." Yvo returned the hug for a moment before he released her and scratched the back of his head. Was he really good at speaking to a girl at all? Probably not as it seemed that he just made a fool of himself right in front of one. Then again he never really thought of girls as anything more than part of his friends, now his brothers kept rubbing it in that he was girl shy. Which was sort of true in a way. His fingers fiddled with the box in his pocket before he pulled it out and force the palm of Pat's hand open and placed it inside. He was too nervous to present it to her normally. Did Patricia like jewelry or would she throw the box at his face in a mighty rage? He had seen girls do that before, it was quite scary. "So um...I liked your speech. You should have seen the Head Boy's face during the whole thing, it was amusing. I also have some news for you." Yvo stuffed his hands into his pockets and grinned wryly. He might as well tell her about the new job now too. Maybe it would make him feel less nervous about seeing Patricia open the box. He really hoped she liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back