🌹 Rose Giving Hello! Welcome to Montgomery Delivery Services! How may I help you?

Lillith Montgomery

cookie monster / constant sugar rush
OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Lillith walked along the hufflepuff table, as she looked for the recepient of a certain yellow rose. Her basket had a couple of flowers and multiple bags of chocolate chip cookies that she was giving away to both her friends and the rose recipients. “Hi! I’m looking for a... Lauren Davenport?”

@Lauren Davenport

The blonde was busy with her breakfast, it was her favorite meal of the day and she liked the food a lot. She sat by herself as usual, but tried to make a bit of contact more with the players of the team and people around her. But it went slowly, it was hard. But than a girl called her name, she didn't knew her but turned her head towards her. '' I'm her.'' The blonde than said a bit suprised and was wondering what the girl wanted.

“Hi! I’ve got a rose for you!” Lillith said, handing her a yellow rose and the note that came with it. “Would you like some cookies to go with that?” I made em’ myself!” Lillith gestured at the baggies of chocolate chip cookies.

Lauren,
Consider what I’ve said.
Happy Valentines day
Aonghas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back