Hello I am Scarlett

Scarlett Fox

OOC First Name
Scarlett
Wand
curved 16" Rigid Walnut Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Hello. I don't really know the process because I am new here (pretty obvious) but I like Harry Potter and saw this on Nicolas's link in the support forum so here I am :D . So I have some questions. How do I get to be put in Ravenclaw (I have always fantasied about getting put in there) or is their some sort of thing where you have to post a lot or something. Thanks for the help ;)
Scarlett Fox

You have to fill out a personality test type of form but that's only when sorting happens. Sorting's over now. You're welcome to pal around and get familiar with the site. Read some of the RP documentation.

Welcome to the site and hope you have a lot of fun. We all do. :D

Hello and welcome!
So, as Ana said, sorting is currently closed. The site runs on a sort of time system, with in character years and months and such. Currently, it's IC October, so just the start of the year. Meaning you cannot be sorted under normal circumstances. I would talk to the Admins for further information on sorting. ^_^
Anyway, here is a link to all the Admins and GMs if you have any questions - or you can always PM me and I'd be happy to help! Also, a link to the Site Docs, as well as Portal to answer any questions you may have, and to show you what's been happening recently on the board. And, the current Bi-Weekly Update.
Also, you can call me Tenilee, and I'm glad you came. I hope to see you further around the board. ^_^
<i></i>

Welcome to HNZ! :hug:
I hope to see you lurking around the board often! ^_^

Hello there Scarlett!

Welcome to HNZ! I'm Emzies.
It's very good to have you with us! If you have any questions or stuff, feel free to PM me at any time!
I hope you have an amazing time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back