Hello everyone

Danyel Withsby

OOC First Name
Daniel
Wand
Mahagony wand Straight and Flexible 9 inch with Unicorn Hair
Hey there, I just joined and got the option to introduce myself so I thought why not.

My name is Daniel, or I think it should be right under my profile right? Whoops, that's fancy I guess. But yeah I pretty much grew up with the Harry Potter movies, the 1st movie came out when I was in 1st grade and so on. This will be my first Harry Potter RP experience though. I guess I am kind of an hybrid when it comes to RP'ing, semi-literate normally and litterate when I really want to haha. But yeah I've seen all the movies and read (some) of the books, even though the 5th one confused my 13 year old brain I remember. So I guess I can kinda find my way around.

I hope to find some new friends and trying to have fun, guess I should now go to the sorting right? Don't want to be missed out! So a good day to all (Oh also English is my secondary language, but I feel like I can survive with it on here ^^)

Welcome! ^_^
Good to see another new face! Don't worry about English being your secondary language, there are a lot of people on the site who have another language as their first, I think you'll be absolutely fine. I saw you found your way to Sorting, and if you ever have any questions, you can always PM me, or the Site Staff, they are all very friendly and helpful. There's always the Site Docs if you want to do some reading, there's also links to applications, the site plot, graduation dates and such. It's a busy time, so a lot of applications are closed, so do be advised! Other than that, there's the Portal if you want to check out what's happening out and about the board recently and do some lurking!

By the way, you may call me Tenilee, and I look forward to seeing you around the site :hug:
~Tenilee!

Hi Daniel, welcome to HNZ!

Tenilee has pretty much covered everything, but hi, I'm Donna, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions ^_^

Oh thank you ^^ Yeah I actually plan on making some test. So I have it certified that I am a native speaker for English in the future. Since I actually can speak it very well, just have my little writing mistakes with comma and such. Yeah, looks like I could use some guiding soon, I just joined today and looked around to see the quickest way how to do the sorting and such.

Welcome to the site, Daniel! :hug: Great to see a new face ^_^ Good luck getting sorted! :party:

Hey Daniel welcome to the site. Don't worry too much about your English your not the only one who has it as a second language and even those who only speak english make typos and general mistakes so don't sweat it. Your gonna love it here as we all do and feel free to pm me if you ever feel like rping.

Hey Daniel! I'm Emzies
Welcome to HNZ! I hope you have an awesome time with us, and hopefully we can RP at some point in the future!

If you have any question don't hesitate to ask!

Hi Daniel! I hope you enjoy the site, and no worries about English not being your native language. You'll get on fine. If you have any questions, I'm a PM away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back