Hello everyone

Dean Smith

Hello everyone i am newish only signed up a few days ago and i would like to make friends on here as rp friends and mabe find a family that i can belong to so i can get my character profile sorted for the family bit and my characters look if they want to choose it apart from that i'm nice and friendly and i love this forum as it's based on my favorite film harry potter.

Hey Toni! (May I call you that?) I'm Veronica on here, and I'm new as well. It's really cool that you joined and from what I've seen so far, this place is amazing. Can't wait to RP with you.

Hi Veronica nice to meet u and yes u can call me Dean or Deano can't wait to rp my self and rp with loads other people.

Hi Dean,

welcome to the site, hope you're going to have a blast of time with us.
If you have any questions at all just pm our awesome admins Cecily Rambolt or Nicolas King.

Make sure you read our rules section and take a look at the applications area too.
If you simply want to chat with us all OOC then pop over to that area if fun and games.

:lol:
once again welcome

Linda

Heya Dean, welcome to HNZ. :woot:
It's great to see new faces, and this site is very addicting so we hope you stay. ^_^
As Linda said, if you want to talk to the other members, join us in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS! <:p

~Jesse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back