Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Tara
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Reed Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Stan knew that he didn't have the right to suddenly start to care about Casper again after having ignored the Becketts for years while at Hogwarts, but the Hufflepuff had run away from home and Stan had been worried out of his mind ever since. Casper had been gone for a little over a week now and now tensions were starting to run high between Allison and himself with each passing day of no news of their cousin's whereabouts. He couldn't stand that she was acting all worried like when she had not even paid attention to their cousin while at Hogwarts. She'd been way too busy snogging her Prefect boyfriend ever since they got together. It wasn't exactly fair of him to be angry with Allison when he himself had barely paid any attention to Casper neither, but at least Stan had been at home when Abner had told him about it. He didn't know why Casper would run away and where to but he was determined to go out and look for him around the neighbourhood. They couldn't apparate yet so there was a possibility that Casper was still somewhere in the neighbourhood hiding from them. With that in mind, Stan left the house through the backdoor without telling the others.

Last edited:
Allison didn't know where Casper had gone but she was going to kill him. How could he run away? She'd been out of her mind with worry. It was unsurprisingly something that had brought the whole family together, but she wished there had been something- anything better that had pulled Stanis out of being a brat.

She was making another round through the streets, hurrying around a corner and nearly knocking into Stanis. She jumped surprised, and took a small step back. "Stanis? What are you doing out here?" She asked, surprised to see him.

Stan did not know where he would need to look for his cousin but surely he was still around here somewhere. Where else could he go to? It wasn't as if they had other relatives living in the area, at least no one that Stan knew of. He still couldn't fathom out the reason why Casper would just run away like that only that he was determined to find him, and that he didn't care how long it would take him. He was so lost in his mind that he had not noticed that there was someone coming straight toward him. Only when they spoke did he snap out of his thoughts. Stan groaned when he realised that he had nearly walked into Allison of all people. She'd been one of the people he had hoped to avoid by sneaking off through the backdoor but apparently was unaware that she had already done so herself. ''I am looking for Casper, obviously,'' Stan replied. ''What are you doing out here?''

Allisons brow furrowed at Stanis' comment. "Looking for Cas," She retorted. "I didn't see him through this side of the neighborhood, we should head the other way," She started walking, motioning for him to follow along with her. They could cover more ground together. She still felt a bit awkward with Stanis, but she was going to try her best to put that aside so they could find their Casper.

For a moment Stan thought that Allison was joking when she said that she was looking for their cousin also, but she never laughed. Life must have been boring without her boyfriend around. He didn't want to follow Allison along but she had just come from the direction he had been walking toward, so knew that it'd be pointless to search for Casper there again. He let out a brief sigh and reluctantly followed her, trailing behind her to avoid having to make eye contact with her. ''I did not know that you cared about our cousin,'' Stan said after a few moments of complete silence between the two of them. He knew why they were being so awkward toward each other but did not think that he was the only one to blame for that. Why did she always have to stick her nose in other people's business? Couldn't Allison tell that he wanted to be left alone before and after each transformation?

Allison had been tense for days, on edge as it was. So Stanis' words really set her off. "At least I care more than you," she snapped, not looking back at him. "I actually talk to him sometimes. When was the last time you said anything?" She almost snorted. She was getting so sick of Stanis' attitude. He was so wrapped up in being a moody pessimistic little brat anymore. She'd spent years trying to break through again and her patience was running thin.

‘’At least I care more than you,’’ Stan repeated mockingly. He was so done with Allison’s saintly attitude that he couldn’t stop himself from mocking her. ‘’When was the last time you said something to him?’’ he asked, not having an answer of his own to the question purely because he was ashamed of how long it had been since he and Casper had talked to one another. ‘’The only thing that you ever do is smooch your boyfriend and sit on his lap. You do not have the right to criticise me, you did not care about Casper either.’’

-godmod approved-

Allisons jaw clenched as Stanis mocked her. She spun on her heel, stomping back towards him. "I spoke to him on the train, thank you very much!" She snapped, shoving Stanis as she got closer. "He lied and told me he was just worried about running the arts club. Did you even know he'd been put in charge?" She challenged. "And you have no right to talk about who I spend my time with, as obviously its not something you even care about!" She raised her voice, feeling all the years of hurt and betrayal pressing down on her in that moment. Without a thought, Allison punched him in the face with all the force she could muster.

Stan continued to mock Allison as she shoved him. Of course he knew that their cousin had been put in charge of the art club. Just because he wanted to spend his time alone as much as he could, it didn’t mean that he was not up to date with what was happening around him. He was used to her punches, she often used to punch him just for fun, but this one definitely hurt a lot more than the others. ''Suka,'' he muttered under his breath when he saw that blood was dripping out of his nose. Just like her, he had reached his boiling point at last. ‘’At least I know when I’m not wanted around! Or are you that stupid not to notice that do not want you near me when I am feeling sick? Because I do not!’’ Stan shouted at her before shoving her to the ground as hard as he could, almost growling as he did so.

suka = b*tch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back