Hearing the news

Giselle Richard

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Giselle groan as she heard that she had an older sister. "At least if you tell me if I have a younger sister it would be better!!" She yelled at her mom. She hated older sister, she had heard from some people that they bossed you around and she hated that fact. Secondly, she prefer an American type of sister not another French! Giselle had spent her time hanging with American so she was influenced by them.

"I don't want a sister!"
She shouted, Giselle's life as the only child was perfect until she found out that she had a half sister. She loved the attention that was given by her parents but now it would split. She sat on the sofa with her skinny jeans on as she put her hands on her forehead. "No I don't want her" She said softly not crying. She wasn't the type of girl who would cry so easily.

Valerie looked at the daughter in front of her. Please calm down Giselle, it's not all that bad is it really?" She asked patting her daughter on the shoulder gently. She knew that Giselle had always wanted a sister, and she had though that the news would make her happy. Guess not. Giselle was acting like a complete prat, Valerie hadn't raised her like this. She looked at her daughter sternly. "Now see here Giselle, I'm sorry if you don't approve of having a sister, but it's not my fault!" She said raising her voice slightly.

She sighed and sat next to Giselle and smiled. "Come on Gis, don't you at least want to meet her and judge her for yourself?" She asked. "She isn't all that much older then you anyway.....

"UUUUUGH!" Giselle groan at her mother. She hated having a sister, she had loved being the only child. "Trust me mom, I could tell! And I wont like her!" Giselle stomp as she threw her self to the sofa looking at the ceiling. "How old is she?" She started wondering. She never like having so many girl friends, she prefers playing with boys since she was a tomboy.

She rolled as she lie on her tummy looking at her mom.
"Tell me mom, is she a girly-girl type or?" She raised her eyebrow. Even tho Giselle was raised in France, she could never be French she had love acting like Americans like her friends back in America. Where wearing jeans would look better than a skirt!! She look at her mom and cut her before she could finish "I've doubt it" She rolled on her back hugging the pillow as she picture a scene on her HALF sister.

Valerie sighed. "Come-on Giselle, she is eleven now I think, and i'm not really sure of exactly what type of person she is. But I am sure you will like her, and besdies, you spend to much time with those American boys you know, It is high time that you started learning more of your french roots" She said as she stood up. She was getting worried that maybe Giselle wouldn't know anything about her french side. She was always spending time with her american friends. She didn't even speak french. She always spoke English.

She looked at Giselle. "Giselle, vous ne prêtez-vous pas même l'attention plus, comprenez-vous même ce que je dis ?" She asked wondering if her daughter even remembered how to speak french.

(OOC: What does that mean (the french phrase)? lol i've been trying to translate it in online dictionary but the meaning of it is awkward (right)

Giselle rolled her eyes while looking at the fluffy pillow of hers.
"What's wrong with the American boys? I love them mom! More than anything" It was true, Giselle had put friends in her priority not family and that wasn't a nice thing to do. Her personality had changed into an American, teenagers parties instead of cocktails, the accents, the sports, clothing, behavior, everything. It's not like it's bad but her mother expect her to be a lady while she was a tomboy. So with her HALF sister coming into the family, that would draw her mom's attention to her.

Giselle looked at her mom hearing her speaking in French.
"Yes mom I understand completely and whatever!" She murmured with her famous monotone. She prefer speaking in English since most people understand English more than French.

(OOC: Sorry, its means "Giselle your not even paying attention any-more, can you even understand what I'm saying?" Yeah, so from now on, I will write down the bottom what it means, ok...)

Valerie looked at her daughter. Still she speaks english. Valerie looked at her. "Giselle, your life is worth more then this, no daughter of mine shall be contaminated by America" She spat out with a thick french accent. She couldn't believe this was happening. She was a good mother right?

(OOC: Sorry fro the crap post, I'm writing it in English class and can't think of what to write Lol)

(OOC: lol np :p danngggg why is it only the 2 of us here? where's the dad? :p)

Giselle groaned louder as she heard her mom giving her a short lecture.
"Why mom!? Just because I can't be like Pen... Pen whatever doesn't mean that I'm a disgrace!" Giselle blasted, she hated hearing the news. It was like hearing her skateboard got stolen by the neighbor or some sort of stuff. She didn't want her mother to like that Pen pen something more than her, since she couldn't be like what her mom want her to be and perhaps that Pen girl was Giselle's mom type.

Valerie sighed when she heard her daughter speak. She was shocked. She had never thought of Giselle as a disgrace. "Giselle, you are not a disgrace. I've never thought of you as a disgrace. I'm so sorry ma fille magnifique * please forgive me for disgracing you." She said as she pleaded to her daughter. "I'm sorry, I should not have said that, I didn't mean it, I love you, not Penelope, you" She said as she smiled at her daughter.

((*my gorgeous girl))

Giselle couldn't understand why her mother would want her HALF sister anyway, she had her own father while Giselle didn't. "It's alright" Giselle said shortly, she was touched by her mother but she wouldn't want her to know that. Giselle had wanted to know about her father for a very long time but she know nothing about him except that he ran away leaving her. There were too many things in her head right now, she hated her life, she hated her family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back