Hear the Ocean's Whisper

Arisa watched relieved as Kida made it to safety "thank-you" she managed to sy after the shock wore off. "Kida, much as we both don't like it, please come to the hospital wing, I'm not advanced enough to heal you on my own" Arisa begged Kida. "maybe nurse Kanti wont be there" she added in a hopefull voice.

Gabriella peered down at the girl who was hanging off the cliff, wondering how to get her back up. A boy and an older girl came and started doing things, then suddenly the girl was safe. Gabriella looked at the girl's hand, it looked quite bad. She briefly wondered why the girl named Kida didn't want to go to the Hospital Wing, and who Nurse Kanti was.

Gabriella rummaged in her little bag that she always carried with her, and found a long bandage. "Here, now you don't have to go to the Hospital Wing." she said in a bored voice. She handed the bandage to Kida, and tried not to look at the blood. "I always carry bandages, my sister gets hurt way to much." she muttered in the same bored air.

Kida was overwhelmed with people trying to help her. she heard the older girl mention to heal it herself. she shook her head strongly, she hated people performing magic on her unless she knew why and she knew them properly. Another girl handed her a bandage. she took it with her left hand and smiled. "No Hospital, No Healing" she said stubbornly. she hated the hospital of them all. previous bad experience would make sure she never went back if she could help it. She knew Arisa would charm Sern into taking her but she hoped that Sern would side with Kida.

Sern looked over to the the older girl as she mentioned the minor healing spell. It sounded alright but neither he, nor kida, liked to use magic to heal themselves. Nature took its course in their healing and he knew she would refuse the spell. He himself wouldn't have taken he offer. He looked up to the older girl and gave her a faint smile again ebfore propperly noticing her eyes. Brilliant amber and more animal like then normal. His curiosity was barely held within him. taking a moment to settle himself, sern said to all of them. "Listen.. Your more likely to give her a heart attack by trying to heal her and she will probably hate you for the rest of her life if she does survive" He paused to look over to arisa, " I can take care fo my family..." His voice had dropped a notch before his gaze returned to kida. "Come on your great useless thing" and he started to move off in the direction of the forest where he knew they would find shade and perhaps the privacy they needed.

(( Please pause... until I like...have proper time to continue the rp ))

[[well i'm back from nationals :D lets get crackalacking ]]

Kida felt as if she was going mad she proberly was, she found herself moving her head around randomly to where the sun shone through the branches of the tree and where it didnt she darted her head around squeeking as the sun got in her eyes. she was acting in the most pathetic manor. Kida tuned out everything until Sern called her useless. she put her hand up in protest and pointed at him "i'm not Useless" she said her hand swaying a bit as if she was a drunk maniac. "i'm just... troubled.... like yoooou" she said as she poked him in his nose. she laughed for a second before lolling her head back and she went all limp. Kida was exhaused aswell as having slight heat stoke. she was awake but yet partly asleep. but all in total tuned out from the world around her.

Arisa smiled at the other two girls "Thank-you for your help, I'm in your debt" she said before following Sern and Kida into the forest. Arisa sighed as she watched Kida, she obviosly had sun stroke. "Kida please, go to the hospital wing, your not okay, as much as all three of us don't like it, you will only get worse if you don't go" Arisa said in a stern voice. "Sern I would appreacite it if you backed me up on this" she added giving him a pleading look.

Kida knew that Arisa wouldnt be happy with Kida's Refusal to go to the hospital wing. she opened one eye and looked directly at the sun by accident she made a slight hissing sound and shut her eyes again. "No" she said firmly when Arisa told her to go to the hospital wing. she hated it there last time wasnt the best visit. she hated hospitals all together. "i'm not going to that ruddy place" she said as she tried to move away from the sun which shone through the tree's. "I am Perfectly fine"

Arisa glared at Kida "your not perfectly fine, you could get seriously ill, and theres no way in hell im letting that happen to my best friend" she said in an even harder voice then the one before. "I understand that both of you hate hospitals, for what reason I don't know, but they are a nessicary part of life weather you like it or not"

Kida looked at Arisa when she knew she wasnt going to look at the sun "I'm Not Going, i am perfectly fine" she said stubbornly. her hand was creating a puddle of blood in her climbing clothes as is she had been shot. "I know it may not seem like i am because Sern is carrying me. But i am PERFECTLY fine" she said shutting one eye when her face moved into the sun again. she was getting sensitive to the sun it seemed to burn everytime it touched her skin. "And i can avoid the hospital if i wish"

Sern looked down to Kida as she said she just had problems...like him. He rather doubted their problems where anything alike. Then she fell half asleep again and he muttered once more,
"Useless" again and continueing the way down to the forest. They had nearly reached the forest but here was close enough and out of the way. He set her against a tree and listened to Arisa telling her to go to the hospitals. "Arisa... quiet.. you know she needs to rest. You cant argue with her" He gently picked up her hand from her stomach and moved it into a splayed position on the ground. He checked each of the major bones in the hand before looking over the gashes. He pulled out a little pouch from his bag. From there he pulled out some died up herbs. " Would you mind getting me some water?" He looked over Kida once more before sighing, "Your doing a damn awful job of avoiding it if you ask me" He paused before noting, " If I wasn't there you'd already be there.

Kida could feel Sern examining her hand. "Me no likey hospital wing no likey" she said as she lay against the tree. she moved her head whenever the sun peeked through the tree branches. "bright" she groaned. Kida didnt want to go to the hospital wing and she would do all she could to avoid having to go there. but she knew that Arisa wouldnt be happy with her decision for avoiding the hospital. allthough Kida knew that Arisa would never want to be there either because of her mother. and if Kida needed to she would use that to her advantage.

Arisa glared at Sern and Kida, she pulled off her back pack and handed it to Sern, "If you honestly think that will help her" Arisa muttered. She was a strong believer of modern medicen and thought all those plants would do little, now if they could brew them into a potion.

Andromeda wondered why any of them bothered at all, the girl obviously didn't want their help though she had screamed loud enough for it and the boy just wanted to take complete control. Well they were welcome to it, she was quite happy enjoying her day before she had heard the cry for help. Why had she bothered? She knew why, she had called for help once too often in Durmstrang only to have it go unanswered, she simply couldn't do that to another individual but here she was clearly not needed. The girl didn't know how lucky she was having people care for her as they obviously did. She watched them make their way towards the forest before walking back to her spot on the cliff edge.

Kida looked at Sern with one eye open. she groaned "That'll sting" she said in a slurred tone. Kida looked at Arisa who was questioning Sern she was about to stare at her before the sun shone in her eyes. she groaned again. "bright" she complained. she looked down to her hand watching the blood trickle along the ground. she laughed a bit "Pretty pattern" she said she moved her fingers a bit and watched more blood come out of her hand. she giggeled again as the blood stream trickeled faster along the ground.

Arisa put her face in her hands before giving Sern and Kida the coldest look she could make "Thats it! shes going to the hospital wing!" Arisa yelled. "If you don't like it to bad" Arisa said before putting her arms under Kida genteling lifting her up. "Kida if you put up any kind of fuss i swaer to god" Arisa whispered to Kida.

Kida felt Arisa pick her up. it took her a few seconds to realise that she had said that she is taking her to the hospital wing. she heard Arisa warn her but she didnt care she wasnt going and that was that. Kida moved around a bit "Put Me Down" she demanded through her teeth. "I'm not going to that ruddy place" she said stubbornly

"Kida I will use a stunning spell if i have too" Arisa replied. "You need to go to the hospital wing, you could get very sick if you don't, would you rather go to the hospital wing for less then an hour or spend the rest of your life with a mental ill ness from brain damage cause by heat stroke" Arisa added. "and, quiditch flying or any kind of physical activity for that matter would be out of the question" She said this all while walking the path back to the castle.

"i'll pick Brain Damage" she said softly. Kida took a quick deep breath and belted a loud scream. Kida has always been Very loud when she wants to be "PUT ME DOWN!" she screamed loudly. "i am not going to that stupid place" she scolded

Arisa rolled her eyes at Kida, she was acting like a child. That and she was losing way to much blood. "Well, its for your own good, your going" Arisa mumbled. She held on tighter to Kida just in case she tried to wiggle her way out, "it would go by alot faster if you didn't make such a fuss" she added.

Kida could feel Arisa's Grip tighten, the winced a bit. she was going to let out another scream but she didnt think she could manage it. Kida's head slowly rolled to the side as she passed out from the heat or the loss of blood. her hand was still dripping blood on the ground leaving a form of trail as Arisa walked.

Arisa began to panic as Kida passed out from the mix of over heating and loss of blood. pressed her hand agaisnt Kida's hoping to stop the blood just a little. Arisa began to run towards the castle as fast as she could, then she could get help. In her panic he didn't notice a ock in the way and tripped she manged to keep Kida on top by turning her self in the air "DAMN IT" she yelled as she began to geback up and run for the castle doors which were just meters away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back