Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida carried her bag on her back. she pulled on the straps as she made her way over to the Cliffs to meet Arisa. knowing Arisa she would already be there waiting. Throwing her bag on the ground she looked around for Arisa. "maybe she is hiding" she said to herself as she unzipped her back pack and pulled out some ropes. Putting on her Harness Kida started preparing the ropes. she wasnt sure if Arisa wanted to Absail or not this time but she would have to wait and see.

Arisa made her way down to the cliffs with a blanket in one hand and a book in the other. She was enjoying being 12, some how she seemed older more mature, even if she had only been 12 for a few days. She looked down at her finger, the beautiful ring Sern had given her fit perfectly Arisa and Sern forever. She saw Kida with her harness on and Arisa waved "hey Kida" she said spreading her blanket out on the ground, "you have fun, I need to catch up on my reading" she said pulling out her book "If im going to be a healer one day I need to find out everything i can now" she said pointing to the title healers help mate. "I'll be a more reliable healer then others" she said coldly.

Kida Heard Arisa come with a book in her hand. "Your mad Arisa. Absailing is more fun then reading books. i should get you like a Book line or something so you can come absailt with me and read the book at the same time" she laughed as she walked over to a sterdy tree and tied her life line onto it. "I LOVE Climbing trees and absailing and doing all this sort of stuff. i wouldnt stop for the world. But if you want to Study then go ahead" she smiled as she did a few more knots on the rope

"Be safe" Arisa said with a smile while turning her page. "Don't get hurt, I'd rather not have to vist the hospital wing" she added. Arisa felt her stomach growl and pulled a sandwhich out of her backback "I brought lunch if you want any later" she said before taking a bite of her turkey sandwhich.

Kida picked up her drop line and walked over to the edge of the cliff. "I'll be safe trust me" she smiled as she dropped the line off she heard Arisa mention lunch she turned around on her toes. "What do y...." she said before she slipped on loose rocks. the drop of the rope and the loose rocks threw her off balance. Kida moved her arms around a bit to regain balance but couldnt. she slipped backwards. her was partly attached to the drop rope. She fell off the edge of the cliff. she let out a scream as she fell the rope slowly connecting with her harness still. Kida Grabbed onto the rope with her hands she didnt have her gloves on. the rope slid between her fingers and hand. rubbing at the skin. she tried to grab the rope behind her. Her right hand got wrapped up in the rope and she stopped dead. Kida's hand was almost completly raw from the rope burn, and now her right hand was tangeled in rope. "Arisa" she shouted she was a long way down. Kida fumbeled around with her left hand trying to put on the lock so she wouldnt fall if her hand came loose. "Arisa" she called again. she sun shone directly on her face. Kida her a click and she knew she wouldnt fall to her death unless the tree unrooted or the rope came undone. "ARISA" she shouted again trying to get her hand free.

Arisa watched as Kida fell, "KIDA!" She screamed dropping everything and running to the edge. Arisa got down on her stomach and went over the edge as far as she could, "Kida, grab my hand!" Arisa comanded. She reached down and tryed to grab the rope but her hands were all sweaty.

Kida looked up to see Arisa. Kida was a far way down the edge of the Cliff. "I Can't Move my hand is trapped" she said trying to pull her hand free from the rope. She couldnt free climb because of her hand being almost rubbed away. and also it was tangeled. and she couldnt clip her way up because her hand was caught on the rope. "You Have to get me up there" she said she could feel some blood running down her fingers. she tried to look away from the sun. it was one of those days how you could feel the sun burning away at your skin. Kida put her left hand on the main line and tried to pull herself up. but it was no good. "Arisa help me" she said trying to sit in a comfortable position. She was on her side with her hand twisted almost fully behind her back. it wasnt the most comfortable way to sit. "Please Arisa" she said

Arisa saw that Kida was down even farther then she first thought. Arisa was getting fustrated, "I'm trying Kida, I promis i am" she yelled down. Arisa tried to pull the rope up again, try as she much she just wasn't strong enough. "come on Arisa, you need to get this" she snarled at her self still trying to pull up the rope, she knew she needed help, "HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE! WE NEED HELP!" she screamed as loud as she could. "ON THE CLIFFS!"

Kida felt Arisa pull the rope. she went up a little bit but everytime Arisa pulled the rope, the rope around her hand would tighten. Kida wriggled her fingers a bit and felt one of the ropes wrapped around her hand drop. she Felt Arisa try again but no pain was felt on her hand. "thank god" she said to herself "ARISA go get someone i'll be fine here" she said. she whiped the side of her face on her shoulder. she could see the sun burning her legs, they were turning a light pink. she felt as if the sun was staring at her and at her only. "Go Arisa" she said

"No!" Arisa snarled, "I'm not leaving you, what oif you fall even more" she said still pulling on the rope. Sweat was starting to drip down her forehead and into her eyes, "come on" she coached her self again still tugging on the rope "Kida needs you"

Gabriella was walking around the school grounds, feeling angry at everything. She was failing her classes, and her sisters were being unbearable! Taylor was trying to talk to her every spare second, and Rebecca kept sending letters about what she had done that day. Gabriella had almost stopped being grumpy, when she heard someone yell something about the cliffs. "Idiots." she growled, and went off to see if she could help.

When she got to The Cliffs, she saw a girl near the edge of the cliff. Havishmen girl, Hufflepuff she remembered, she had probably seen the girl in some of her classes. "What happened- oh!" she said, as she saw the other girl.

Kida tried to pull herself up the rope again. she heard another voice loom over head. she looked up trying to see who it was she rubbed her face against her shoulder again and tried to look up. the sun is doing this on purpose she thought to herself. Kida had an idea. she quickly wrapped her legs up around the rop and tried to pull herself up. Kida pulled herself up a inch. but fell back down again. "Can someone help please" she said trying to pull her hand tree again.

Sern was walking, as usual, through the Hogwarts grounds when he heard yells coming from the cliffs. Only kida could yell that loud. Oh what now? they wouldn't give her ice-cream or something? He rolled his eyes and made his way at an even pace to the cliffs. He noticed Arisa and another girl crouching around a cliff. At first he raised his eyebrow until he heard Arisa call. She was hanging off the cliff. He moved over and said, "Move" in a commanding voice to Arisa and the other girl. He gave an apologetic look to Arisa, he didn't mean to be rude or anything but this wasn't exactly the situation for pleasantries. He looked over the cliff and said, trying not to laugh. "What on earth re you doing down there?".

Kida heard another voice loom over head. she looked up using her left hand to block out the sun, it was Sern. "Oh you know, i'm just hanging hear in the blistering heat. I thought it might give me a nice Tan" she said she felt some more blood run down her fingers and drip off her hand. the rope felt like it was squeesing it out like a old rag. "i would REALLY appreciate getting up there" she said. she felt slightly faint. it ws either the loss of blood or the sun practiaclly burning her to a crisp. "There is no possible way to pull myself up i need my other hand. the only way to get up there is to pull up the main line" she said using her left hand to whipe the sweat that was forming on her forehead. summer was defenetly on the way

Andromeda had been enjoying time away from the maddening crowds writing another slushy letter to Carlisle when she could have sworn she heard someone calling out. At first she dismissed it as so many students mucked about like that, screaming for help when none was necessary. As Andy continued to write the voice got incessantly louder until she could no longer ignore it.
"There so better be someone in trouble" she fumed walking down through the large rock path that led on to the cliff tops. If ever there was a dangerous place for students to hang out it was definitely here, whatever about the forbidden forest this place was just lethal. As she neared the roaring, she saw three students. Two girls and a boy all in semi states of panic and glancing over the cliff top.
"What is going on here?" there was no remonstrative tone in her voice, no judgemental awkwardness for them to face. She was simply asking a question as if she were asking about the weather, she leaned over and saw a girl dangling there.

"Good grief, what in the name of merlins whiskers are you nut jobs doing?" She pulled out her wand and walked over to where the boy was. Bloody first years, they really just didn't have a glimmer did they? Was she this stupid back then? Most likely, actually definitely she chided herself so promised that she wouldn't kill them straight away.

Kida heard another voice appraoch everyone up there. and asked her again what she was doing. Kida was getting frustrated. "What does it look like i am doing. i am hanging off the edge of a cliff" she said trying to pull herself up again. "i was going to Absail and i slipped and fell. and i could fall to my death if i dont get up there" she said her tone was growing more paranoid by the second. "Would someone turn off the sun please" she said patting her forehead against her sleeve.

Sern noticed another girl joining them and was getting a bit iffy with the crowd. He hated crowds..
She asked what was going on and kida replied and tried to pull herself up. She asked if someone could turn of the sun for her. "Honestly kida.. I don't know what i'm going to do with you" He knelt down easily to get a closer look at her predicament. as he saw it there were two ways of doing this. 1) To pull her up by the main line
2) To use a spell.

Now he didn't take much time in thinking which one to do. He wasn't sure wingardium leviosa would quite cover this occasion. I mean it worked well on books and stuff but humans? He looked to the main line before raising his eyebrow. He muttered something about why they had not used the main line before he got there. He grabbed it firmly before looking over the edge of the cliff. He checked over her bleeding hand and sighed. "Keep the hand as safe as possible.. And we'll see if you have to go to the hospital wing or not"God he dreaded that place and he knew she did to. he readjusted the grip on the rope before taking slow careful pulls, thankful that she was light. Even though she was light it still was a slight strain and he said through a breath, "Never eat cake...ever". He finally hauled her up and moved her away from the cliff edge. Upon laying her down he called out, "Arisa.. check over her hand for me will you" He knelt beside Kida and said, "No one would believe that we were cousins you know that?".

Kida Felt the rope in motion. She hit the side of the cliff a few times before finally making it to the top. "I Don't need them to believe that were cousins" she said the back of the harness had rubbed against her lowerback Kida was trying to find a comfortable way to lie down. she used her left hand for a bit and fumbeled around with the ropes. she wasnt Paying attention to what she was doing. Kida unclipped her harness and threw the rope away. She turned her head away from the dirction of the sun and shut her eyes. "Bright" she said simpley. Kida loosened her harness for a bit. and opened one eye. looking around to see who was there.

Andromeda looked on as the boy seemed to take control of the situation.
"be more careful around here you lot" she warned them, she could very easily have done a minor healing spell on the girl but she might also be slightly traumatised.
"you better get her to the hospital wing just in case" she muttered before standing aside to make sure the girl was indeed alright.

Kida heard the other girl mention the Hospital Wing. she looked at Sern, Kida was going to refuse for certain. she hated the hosital wing. Kida looked at the girl again, she sat up slightly and rested on her left arm "Its Fine really. Just some small cuts. nothing a bandaid cant fix" she said. Kida shuffeled her way into the shade of a tree. she could still feel the sun burning her.

Andy sighed she would rather have walked away but they were a bunch of first years for crying out loud and one was hurt. She knelt down infront of the girl and looked at just how scratched up she actually was before looking at the other kids there.

"Small cuts huh?" should she just leave them to their own devices, that just didn't seem fair, turning back to the girl,
"Ok come on show me exactly how small the suckers are".

She wanted to commend the boy for his quick thinking, why the other two girls were just standing around for while their friend had been swinging off the cliff edge was beyond her but at least she was safe now.

Kida looked at the girl. she opened her right hand. apart from the fact that it had a scar across the top. it looked normal from the top of it. she turned her hand over to reveal rubbed raw deep cuts from when she tried to grab the rope when she was falling. her palm was almost stained red. "Just a small cut, its nothing compared to the burn i had at the start of the year" she said running her hand along her lower back with her left hand. there were a few deep rubs from the harness but they will be fine.
"Its nothing really, i don't need to go to the hospital wing" she said. Last time she went there didnt turn out so great. she smiled obviously trying to avoid the trip

Sern quickly looked over her wounds a few times with a sigh. She really should go to the hospital wing as the older girl repeated but he knew that he and her both feared hospitals so much that it was more likely she would die of a panic attack before they healed her cuts. He looked over his cousin a few times before scooping her up into his arms. This would be the... he counted mentally, at least the third or fourth him he would be carrying someone off in his arms but it would be the first time he hadn't caused the damage. He turned to the older girl and locked his piercing stormy eyes on her, trying to make them look less unnerving then usual. that was the one thing that he hated about his eyes.. When he was trying to do puppy eyes or apologetic or even warm. For his eyes were simply icy and it creeped people out. "Thank you for your concern in my cousin" He tried to make his facial expressions change from its usual hollowed stone but wasn't exactly sure he was successful.

Kida felt Sern pick her up. she looked at him for a moment, her mind kept on repeating not the hospital not the hospital not the hospital, i'll jump off the cliff on purpose without a rope before i have to go there again not the hospital she thought to herself. she had been trying to pull herself up the side of the cliff for a while and was almost worn out and dehydrated from the sun to fight back. the best she could manage was a slight struggle which looked like she was trying to make herself more comfortable. her thoughts turned into soft words "not the hospital not the hospital not the hospital" she said softly to herself.

Andromeda smiled as the boy swung the girl up into his arms and thanked her for her concern. She could only watch as sheer panic seemed to creep on to the girls face. The boys eyes were almost locked on hers but there bizarre coldness did not move her or creep her out in any way. Not much could creep or freak Andy out, if there was anything to fear around here it was her and not the young boy who was protectively concerned about his cousin.

"Look I know a minor healing spell, it should work on those scratches and cuts. It's worked on plenty of my own" she told the girl wondering if the boy would put her back down long enough for Andy to give it a go at least. She certainly wasn't going to tell them how many times she had needed to use this particular spell or why she had been taught it to begin with, they were better off not knowing. Even if some of them looked vaguely familiar from their common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back