Hawaii Beach Party

Ashutosh Makwa

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Elm Wand 7 1/4" With Essence of Hippocampus Heartstring
Sugar Ray, someday oddly been recognize by both Ash and Quil the moment they near the surroundings of a crowd. Underneath murky skies fill with stars and a radiant moon, the two young brothers had been invited to an outdoors beach party, by Sam their next door neighbor (a shock to Quil since he always felt he was to young to hang out with a crowd like this). Ashutosh, wore a white t-shirt with a nifty design of headset spread vertically down his shirt, and some comfortable jeans (despite the heat), he felt cool and relax, with sandals lace around his feet.

His mother Laylah, warn him about wearing jeans. However he threw them on, and as for Quil, he pretty much neglected the message too. Quil, had on a gray band shirt (Devreaux Leads) a wizard band no muggel would be familiar with no matter how much they try to guess. Since last year they've change their name, so Quil was all about the shirt and black jeans with skater shoes on, as for everyone who was there look at the boys crazy. "Bro why are they staring at us?" Quil asked his brother, "Cause were dress in this hot weather like if its Winter in Hawaii, they just don't know about the rapid weather drop by midnight, you know tourist!" Ash replied smiling at a few newbies he had no clue who they were, but was polite to smile their way anyways.

"Right..that's true.." still, he was liking the view of a few girls passing by him, to much that he went after them leaving Ash behind. "Brun brah, burn!" Ash call out after Quil, he taught him well. Just a little annoyed he had no wing man for that night, so he went on moving around the crowds of youth, the song changing to a different style of music. Still no Deveraux or the Weird Witches, it was something for him to hear anyways. The party will not be total drag tonight, he promise that the moment he was invited to the gig.

It was after the recital that Madeline and Ambroise got a chance to have some fun, Madeline was always practice here and practice there while Ambroise was at the hotel watching tv and go swimming at the pool but now that Madeline's recital is finished they can have some fun that only just the two of them can be together. She was been very busy that she never spend time with Ambroise even back home they don't see each other, only on weekends where they can meet each other to go to the city of Wellington. Driving in their rental car, Madeline drove going at the beach where some says have some great bars and a party was going on. "How are you doing lately?" Madeline asked Ambroise in English, they sometimes talk in Spanish if it just the two of them but its very complicated to her now that her job she had to talk in English.

"Nothing much ... Watching, staring at my laptop and oh, I finished playing Halo Reach." Said Ambroise in Spanish, this made Madeline rolled her eyes and went to looked at the road again. They might not be in the best condition since she took him from their parents but she had to because it will get worst if he stayed there. "Ambroise, let's practice speaking in English, please." She told him not looking at her brother, she will just see his pissed face looking at her. Madeline parked the car in the right side of the road, music starts to play as she killed the engine of the car. "You can go meet someone and try not to piss them off, so, it won't end up on a fight and I have to bail you out of jail." Madeline got out of the car and so does Ambroise, the two separated and she looked the car doors automatically.

The music was loud, people were partying and Madeline walked herself toward the drinks section, she order a glass of ice tea. She isn't fond of alcoholic drinks because she doesn't want to end up like her father who is a drunken bastard. Once her order came up, she went out of the party and into the shore where she can relax by walking at the shallow part of the shore with water. Her next recital is at Wellington, New Zealand and she is looking forward to it but after that recital Madeline is thinking to spend time with her brother more, so, he can understand why she has to get her away from their parents.

Its been a good half hour since Quil went off chasing girls. A good half hour and almost an hour, Ash shook his head. The point of going to the party was to hang out and meet people together. Quil saw it more as a chance to meet and flirt with girls of any kind. The boy had no shame in his game, he talk to anyone with a pretty face (half the time small brains). If Quil could, he date three at the same time. Laylah kept her sons from doing that, after Leah's relationship his mother wanted them all to set a good example for their younger sister, Makaylah. Ash been keeping that in check, Quil not so well.

His mind been buzzing with thoughts. He pushed away from the parties and farther near the shores of the islands. Ash was enjoying the party and the girls, no doubt the boy was watching. He just needed more space, away from the rowdy crowds. A few girls were watching him, neglected to notice, he kept going till he reach the part of the sand that made him sink. He could feel the fabric of his sandals, smash the sands beneath his weight. The tiles were pulling in, as well as a cool breeze drifting onto the shores. His kin prickle, goosebumps rising underneath his forearms up towards his elbow. Glaring into the horizon, he watch the skies turn a shade or orange and light pink. The sun was setting and no one else was watching, but a girl several spaces down. He saw her alone, a girl he can pick up right away not being from here.

"It's pretty isn't it?"he spoke, closing the gap between him and the unknown girl. "I mean the sunset...Kind of makes me want to paint it on a big wall" Ash shared with her. A memorial to remember the sunset...

As she stomped at the up coming water at the shore, it made a splash and half of her summer dress was wet. Madeline giggled, dance around and drink her cocktail, it was the best night of her life without her brother following. When suddenly a voice made her stop dancing and dropped her cocktail glass and onto the soft soil of the shore. Madeline looked confused at the guy that was now beside her, "What about the sky?" She asked, getting a bit tipsy looking at the sky as well. Madeline was not used to drink alcohol and this was the first time she had a cocktail drink in her life.

Madeline looked back from the guy and smiled, she managed to looked at his nice face, black, silky and long hair and mostly his cute cheeks. She then managed to walk a few inches toward him but fell down in the process, "Whoop! I think I'm drunk." Madeline can feel her dress being wet on her rear end. What's her being drunk about? She doesn't know. The drunk eighteen year old girl tried to get uo, but to no avail, she stayed in the ground. "I shouldn't be getting drunk tonight, I have another recital tomorrow, but it is so fun." Madeline told the guy as she stared down into the water.

At a second glance he notice, not the first time but the second time he notice she had been drinking. Why are the cute ones end up being the nut job. He swear if he had a nickel for every time this happen to him, he be a nickel millionaire. Okay maybe not a nickel millionaire, that's just a force right there."That the sun setting, can you see it?" he ask, he was actually amused by just looking at her. She wasn't from around here, she had that white pastry skin about her. And her accent sounded foreign, English but non American so she wasn't a neighbor. An ocean neighbor, not American otherwise. "It's beautiful, you should try looking at it.."

The girl notice Ash speaking to her more and grew closer. During the process she fell down claiming to be drunk "Whoa their pretty girl you should take it easy with those beverages." he went over her, overcasting his lengthy shadows over the poor drunken girl. "How many glass have you had so far miss?" he crouch before her, taking out his to formally greet her like the gentle boy his mother wanted him to be. "If you tell me your name, I promise to stay right here till your alright. A dance recital? Your not a hula girl are you?" he kept acting amused. "My names Ashutosh if you want me to go first, cause I am a stranger and all. Thought you can call me Ash." he was making conversation slowly so she understand everything he said. Ash couldn't drink, so she must be older than him. He wonder, she had to be if she's drinking cocktails...

Madeline can't understand of what the guy was saying, but she knows that he is being not rude to her and not taking advantage that her being drunk and all. When the guy took out his hand, Madeline looked at it and smiled like a drunken pirate, well, she is drunk. She pushed him into the ground and made his tummy a pillow, Madeline laid her head at his tummy and closed her eyes but not entirely asleep. This things happening to her tonight will be gone tomorrow morning, if she ever not meet the guy who she made a pillow. "I'm not a hula girl, duh. I'm a ballet dancer and I teach wizarding children as well ..." Madeline trailed off, she wasn't thinking that she's been revealing the wizarding world to the none wizarding people.

The waves was clam as well as the drunk young girl, she was still conscious and alive as she sat up and level her head at guy as she laid beside him again. Madeline can tell that she was entirely wet and cold both made her sneezed."If your a stranger and I'm a stranger ... Then why do we need to tell each others name?" She said groggily. Madeline has some sort of disorder, she can't have any cocktail or alcoholic drinks what-so-ever or pay the prize as she drinks the following. She becomes a kissing monster, that's what her friends call her, but to be honest, she doesn't know what is she doing when she's drunk. "To be fair, I'm going to tell you my name ... The name's Madeline and your cute on my drunken eyes." Madeline giggled as she said so.

She then looked up in the sky as it turns dark, Madeline closed her eyes and whispered, "Just stay with me." It was a simple remark, a remark that she didn't think of and that will sure make the guy furious.

The said mystery girl push Ash against the sand floor, were thousands of sands met his denim jeans. He should have saw that coming, the girl was totally out of it from his point of view. He could get away with doing anything right. Yet it seem like the other way around right now. She pushed herself towards him and laid her head across his chest. He smile, "Not a hula girl, ballet? I did not know we taught that around here" he study his gaze at her. She pretty, very pretty. His eyes were rolling at every detail of her face, if he could say anything right now; he would ask to kiss her.

His gentleman side got the best of Ash, he stop his urges.It wouldn't be right, she's wasted."True, though knowing your name would be actually helpful for me. You know just in case and all" he said laughing. She was really playing tough, consider the fact she was totally under the influence of alcohol. She was good at carrying a conversation with him too. She laid besides him, now away from his chest. Her eyes wonder towards the waves, they were cycling in slowly, and the skies were rich with stars and a half moon. He remembered what she said earlier, about teaching wizards ballet too. So she wouldn't freaked out if he summon something out of mid air, he did so before she saw him though. Just in case, you can't be to sure.

"I won't leave you trust me, your not under my watchful eyes till I can get you home" he said wrapping the homemade quilt around her. "Just don't vomit on me" he laugh squeezing her shoulder. Madeline, i don't do well with stinky clothes" he chuckle some more. The party hadn't been a waste of time, now to find Quil and get this girl home.

Madeline felt a warmth on her body as a soft wrapper wrapped around her body. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled sweetly even though she doesn't know she is smiling. Madeline moved closer to Ash, she was still in the influence of alcohol but it was slowing down as the water flow onto her feet. It was said that ocean water can calm the nerves of a drunk person with its waves and it seems its working for her. "I'm not actually alone, I'm with my brother but I think his with his gang or new friends. See, were not from here, were from New Zealand. I teach ballet and I'm a tutor for wizarding children who doesn't want to go to a wizarding school much more like home schooled." Being a potty mouth when drunk, she seems couldn't control it. Madeline thought of being drunk alone because she knows that no one will know what she is been revealing to people she doesn't know even to muggles and now she has a company that she doesn't even know, Madeline will be in big trouble.

"B<i></i>ut I can dance like a hula girl, want to see it?"<i></i> She stood up taking the quilt off her and stood up in front of Ash. Madeline started to sway her hips and put her both arms on her right first and then on her left and swish every minute as she sway her hips. Madeline is also a goof whenever she's drunk and that's what her guy friends like about her but she never ever ended up being in the bed with anyone of them, they respect her when it comes to that part. Once she was tired of swaying her hips, she sat down beside him again and wrapped the quilt onto her again. She was laughing a bit at what she just did and thought of not forgetting about it, "But I'm not that good at it because my major is ballet and not hula." Her feeling like she was sick was gone after a few of swaying dances and a nice air.

She then looked at Ash, why couldn't she just met him before she met his ex-boyfriend who is a bastard, a cheater and a bully? Ash is more of the opposite of her ex. It was almost an inch before they kiss but it stopped when a big wave splashed them, "Aww, the quilt is ruined and wet." She told him as she took it off her. It was now cold.

Ash smile seeing her accept the quilt he offered her, she was either in her own little world but still can make out what was going on around them. Or she was really good at making sense while she was drunk, oh the benefits of having a hot girl like this. He was fighting every urges in his body not to give in to making out with her. I know what If I reflect my attention back to the waves, that should work... he couch his eyes back towards the waves. It was still hot, even at around this time. The waves were taunting every inch flesh of his body to come in. Wat to reflect on something else, this totally backfired on him. Many years of being born and raise here, from a young age he couldn't control when he felt heat he wanted to dive in the fresh oceans depths.

"Does he know that your here talking to a good looking Hawaiian guy?" he persist to ask, a smudge grin played against his lips. "I don't want to get beat up by some guy cause I'm hitting on his sister" he tease her. "And one who can't keep her mouth close about the wizarding world, you really should ask a healer about that. You know exposing yourself to anyone...." again he tease her some more. He was serious about that part, what are the crimes of exposure? Hmmmm, he had no clue. If he did he must've let it slip his mind like a trillion other things besides that always slip his mind. He just remembers exposure, cause Quil had almost did it in tribal school one day. Not all our brothering and sisters will accept who we are. It's like a big secret in school between them all, they're still wondering where Makaylah's gone too.

"It's a sad waste of talent that your not a Hula girl" his eyes went back to her, but this time she was standing right in front of him. He could die from just staring at her dance, plus she seems to know how to move one like one. "That was actually pretty good, but Hula not ballet. It's more of a hobby than a career. You must be really good at ballet?" he question her. She sat right back down, probably feeling dizzy from all the dancing. He felt he was able to control his thoughts now, and she wasn't pressing against his forms. Except their eyes met, and she must've went forward, cause how did she get right there?!?! Where there was a point she was welcoming a kiss between them. It had to be the next thing that broke their concentration. "It's alright, its just water" he chuckle, she was silly. You could tell she wasn't from around the Islands, waves were refreshing when they hit you anywhere. "Now where were we..."giving to his thoughts, he brought Madeline closer and kiss her lips, that was more refreshing than the ocean waves.

The teenage girl looked back at Ash after the waves got the quilt from her. It wasn't the waves that waked her up from being drunk slightly, it was the sudden kiss that she got from Ash that made her woke up slightly. She could feel sparks fly everywhere as they kiss, it was great, she never felt this on her former boyfriend, but Ash is no boyfriend of her's and that makes her think that he might have a girlfriend all ready. Madeline doesn't want Ash to cheat, if ever he has a girlfriend though. The teenage girl pushed him away gently, making their lips broke apart, Madeline sigh and pursed her lips, "Sorry, I just don't want to be the cause of your break up, if ever you have a girlfriend though but if not, it is not right as well because we just met and ..." She trailed off, don't know what to say no more as she continued, "and no, my brother doesn't know I'm with you, he thinks I'm alone and partying." Madeline wasn't lying and she never lie ever toward other people.

Madeline stood up, she was thinking to get more cocktails but being drunk for one night is enough and she might not perform in her condition. She still not forgetting about Ash saying about the wizarding world, she might be drunk, but has a straight mind while drunk. With no where else to go, she sat back up beside Ash and pouted her lips as Madeline looked at the ocean, if she went back at the hotel it is another boring night, if she goes swimming it is another drowning scene. She couldn't do anything but stay with him, Madeline put her lips back to normal and looked at Ash, "I can't swim" The only three words she spoke that made her blush, but no emotion what-so-ever on her face that she lean on Ash's shoulder. Why can't she swim? because swimming once almost took her life and now she's living with her second life, that is why she stick on ballet even though her parents pay for swimming lessons.

"What is the feeling when you swim in the water?" Madeline asked him, she might be smart with everything but not with water, deep water, to be exact. "And I will not ask you about the wizarding world because I know you will not laugh that I'm one of the people who lives there and because your one yourself as well." She said looking up at him while her head laying on his shoulder and smiled. Madeline will not push the limit, she will; however, forget this things in the morning, if ever.

Ash jump to his feet right after Madeline, he felt like a douche bag for taking advantage of her being drunk. He could kick himself if that were possible. She was just pretty, more than pretty. The girl was hot. Ash knew when he had something worth doing something stupid, he'll do it. But the truth came out when he spoke on a serious not with a hint of panic in her voice. "No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kiss you. And to answer your questions, I don't have a girlfriend. I had one but we broke up a while ago" he said already feeling the sting in his heart when he spoke about her. "It ended really badly, she move away just to get away" he wasn't a hundred percent sure why she move away, he guess a lot was pointed on the fact they went to the same Tribal school. She move away, because she hated Ash. For what reason? This was the part that confuse him. "I don't understand why we broke up but we did" he shrug. "It's cool, I'm okay without having to live the lie" he smile, or made some effort in smiling so he didn't feel let down. "Again, sorry. I really should have some more manners than that" he chuckle uneasy. She were close to leaving, but she didn't, so they sat back down.

The awkward silence spilled over them, he wasn't sure how to recover from kissing her and now Madeline leaning against him. Ash was really being abused now. He never could understand the confusing actions of the female gender. He just let her be, letting himself be known that maybe she w as using him for that one night. Not top sound like a wh*re or anything, but he be delighted to be use by Madeline. She well worth it for a night or many more. He look down embarrassed by his thoughts. He look up when she spoke again, this time about not swimming. That made him smile, he turn to look at her, leaning back against the sand as he spoke. "It's not that hard if you tried. I mean really tried. If you want we can swim now" he had his swimming shorts on just in case the party became lame and someone wanted to swim with him. Or was still humid outside, the temperature hadn't drop yet. It was safe to say they could go swimming, till eleven.

The waves splash sound was covering all the sad part about the story Ash told her, both of them had completely have a misfortune on being in love, do they ever will have true loves or even have a family of their own without having problems about their partner? Madeline held her two arms in front of her, she looked at it, dark lines was tattooed on it. The dark lines was the symbol of being battered, she was not a battered wife but a battered girlfriend, Madeline has a horrible past being in a relationship. "I got this one night before me and my former boyfriend broke up, I was late on our date because I have to work and when I got home ... He was yelling at me and I keep ignoring him until I got at the kitchen, I was grabbing a water bottle from the pantry and I didn't know he had grab a knife and them he keep slashing it in front of me. I didn't know what to do but cover myself up with my arm ... I was lucky my brother came home." It was as if the scene flash back to her that she didn't know she tears rolled down on her cheeks from her eyes. Madeline had realized the tears a moment after it went down fully to her arm, she wiped it away and smile at Ash, she doesn't want Ash to think that she is a drama queen but it happened to her for real.

After showing her arms toward Ash, Madeline put it down immediately as if Ash will pull it because of the word 'swim'. She will always run away from her instructor when she was a little girl just to avoid the water and being in the water. "I think swimming is not a great idea. See, I'm afraid of the open and deep water, had a horrible experience about it and I don't want it to happen again." Madeline exclaimed, she lean against Ash again and went to looked at the now dark sky of the night. It was as well her last night in Hawaii, her last recital will be tomorrow morning and tomorrow night will be their flight back to New Zealand, Madeline wanted to spend more days with Ash as he lives here. "If ever I have a free time, I will go here again with my brother but I'm not sure if he is going, maybe its just me." She have thought of going this summer alone but if Ambroise wants to come then he is free to go.

Ambroise had have enough partying for one night and he was ready to go back to the hotel him and her sister where staying. He left the other side of the party where teenagers where and only serves sodas and juices for them kids, Ambroise didn't met a single person except for one girl that seems hitting on him, it didn't count for him. Walking at the main party lounge, he couldn't seems to find Madeline anywhere and everywhere except the shore line part of the beach. Ambroise have thought many bad things that could happened to her sister, he loved his sister very much even though he always disobey her. Jogging out at the sea shore, Ambroise walked a mile before seeing Madeline's purple dress and long wavy hair that laid in the sand as Madeline laid in the sand with another person. It made him furious, his nose flare like a dragon and his jog became a run.

Once he stopped inches away from his sister, Ambroise grab Madeline's left arm to make her stood up. "What are you doing?" He asked in Spanish, he doesn't want to speak English that much and maybe it's the reason why he doesn't have that many friends at all. Ambroise isn't jealous of his sister having relationship, he just doesn't want Madeline to get hurt ever again. His hand tighten at Madeline's arm as if he wanted her to spill the truth once and for all. "Dude, don't you get near my sister or I swear you'll get something from me." Ambroise now spoke in English.

Ash hated sad stories. Especially the sad stories coming from this hot girl, any sad story would put the boy down. He was that in tune to his inner feeling, that he tried to avoid those who always seem trouble about life. If he knew this the moment he had met Madeline, which was no longer than two hours ago, than he probably would have avoided her right away. She was beautiful, no doubt about that. She had the looks for a ballet dancer, in his mind he could already see her dancing in a ballet attire, wearing her elegant shoes to preform some fancy number that all ballet dancers recite too.

It's not to late for him to reject her. In fact he could walk away now and pretend like he didn't know her. She was still drunk though, can he really forgive himself for abounding someone like her? In the morning he totally would regret if he did leave her alone, it was just to much to take in. To much and too soon. How does one act when you first meet someone? Don't you just know their name and that was it? You'll know more about them later, if you get the chance too see them again. Least that's how his parents grew up in their days. They took the time out to know someone and later on you know if they worth the friendship or not.

"Madeline," he started to say, his voice distant. He wanted to say, it was nice meeting you and that he had to go home now. That she made his night, a little white lie won't hurt anyone, but he couldn't figure out the words to say it. If it weren't for her brother to make it easy on Ash to say goodbye, he would've had a hard time saying what he wanted to say to her than. "What's your deal man, where just talking!' the boy hurried to his feet. "We didn't do anything so I don't know what's wrong with you" he glare at boy. He was feeling bad for wanting to ditch her after she expressed something personal to Ash. But there's no friggin way he could handle a girl like her. she just didn't seem the type to have baggage, now he was seeing a more deeper side of her rather than just being wasted. She also had a bodyguard too! What else was there to know about her!

Quil time at the party was going more pleasurable than he could actually say the same thing for his brother. A few of his friends were drunk whatever they were handing out at the party, native Hawaiians paid no attention to rules. They disown them as far as it came for these parties. But now things seems to wind down. Everyone was disappearing to their own private parties. With a non alcoholic cooler, Quil set off to see where Ash went off too. He doubt his brother had game to impress any girl here. He still wasn't over the last chick he dated. What was her name again? Oh well who cares... "Time to look for brooski, I am starving" he said mumbling.

A few walks around the beach, and there was no sign of Ash. He was about to give up and walk home alone, when his ears heard someone shouting nearby. Right after I was about to go home bro.. he thought shouting to him. But as he grew near, he saw the anger in his brother's eyes and another boy just about their age giving Ash the same hate. He wonder, what the hells going on? "Hey, what's going on? You steal someone's girlfriend, bro?"Quil ask smirking.

It was a silent night and only the waves and the music from the party was the sound. Madeline laid motionless beside Ash as she looked up at him, she was thinking if it is appropriate to tell him a sad story, if they think the same thing then it is better for them to part ways for tonight. She heard Ash spoke her name when suddenly, a firm hand grip her left arm making her sat up, it was Ambroise, her brother. Ambroise speak in Spanish but she answered him in English, "We're not doing anything!" It was a shout rather than a nice talk. Madeline had had the last nerve toward her brother and this is the time she quit in it. She took her arm back from her again and rub it as it felt hot from the grip, she will no longer treat Ambroise like a ten year old rather she will treat him like an adult.

Then another company arrive to see the scenery, the guy called Ash a brother, Madeline frowned. Ash never mentioned a brother while she has, it was unfair to her. Madeline turned to look at Ash, her face was apologizing, but words speaks louder than just a facial expression. "I'm really sorry, his just very hyper and this happens a lot ... And everyday. We'll going back to the hotel, my recital is in the morning and we have to pack as well to go home after the recital." She exclaimed and smile at him slightly. Looking back at Ambroise, her face turned into anger and grab his hand, "You don't have a control on my life, so, don't do it again." Madeline said in Spanish, Ash and his brother will not understand a sentence of what she is saying and that's good. Without looking at her back to say goodbye, she pulled her brother towards at the parking lot where their rental car was parked.

His sister had pulled her arms away from him as he looked at the guy, Ambroise looked at him as if looking for something he wanted to find about him, but it was complicated as the guy looked like he was the same age as himself. Ambroise looked back to Madeline almost glaring and back at the guy, "There's no problem except every guy my sister comes across takes advantage towards her ... I mean everyone." He wanted to advance and shout at the guy what he have just said. Then came another guy who seems to be related to the other guy and he thinks the other one is stealing a girlfriend, does his sister that short to be accidentally know as his girlfriend? Ambroise erased the thought from his mind, hearing what seems to be an apology from his sister to the guy she had just spend half an hour with.

Ambroise can't help but glare more at the guy, he have seems how guys treated Madeline, she had been abused, cheated and broken. Ambroise just doesn't want that to happened to her sister, he wanted the best for her as Madeline does to him. He then felt a pull from his sister indicating they are going as he heard her speak in Spanish, this made him stop, Ambroise's right arm swung toward Madeline's right cheek. His hand stung once it hit on her face and a loud tap boom the silent shore. "That's for mom and dad." He told her and left, Ambroise might as well start walking than be with his sister on the way to the hotel. He will never regret doing that, Madeline was the reason that he is suffer under her guidance.

Ash left with quil, that had been a complete waste of time of trying to get to know the girl..."Call me when your psycho brother not around and when your really 18!" he shouted for Madeline to hear, regardless the distance between them. He felt he should give her some future worthy advice for her to hear. Now he was feeling a bit bad for her. Not only did she had a sick past relationship, but now she let someone like her brother take a great control of her life. "Dude that was a total waste of my life," he sighed deeply in relief. "Where the hell were you anyways? I thought saw you bag some chicks over there and than you was gone, bro? What was up?" he ask Quil while they made their way on foot home.

Home wasn't far for them. Just down the streets from the party. And by street, it was more like sands than a strip of street, where they would cross a few steps away. And like many houses in Hawaii, their home was located outside a beach front. A few less neighbors occupied the location, because of their magical abilities. The entire house was charm to look normal on the outside, on the inside it was more spacious. Not luxury spacious, more homely spacious.

"Dude what the hell just happen there? Your just going to let him do that?"Quil ask his brother confuse, nevertheless he followed him instead of getting into his brother's fight. That's like the noblest thing you do when you see your brother fighting, you don't get in it. And if you do, there it had to be an out number fight between them and his brother. Since it was just another kid, bout their age he held back. Plus it was siblings issues, another fight you avoid between families. Quil stop, hearing some shouts but he continued. There was nothing else to say about that, they were already soon to be gone and Ash didn't care so why should he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back