Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
-godmods approved-

Jordie was practically boucning as he dragged Kiara into the house and down the hall to his room. "Right this way, come on," He chattered brightly, having fallen into the habit of speaking to her in French when they were together. He pushed open the door to his room and let her take it in, from the giant cork board covered in pictures of his friends and family to his bunk bed fortress. He pushed aside the galaxy blanket that acted as a curtain, setting his bag on his dark bedding and stepping back out, smiling a little at the tv and gaming systems with the beanbags, hoping Rara would be up for movies or games later on, maybe they could even stay up all night telling each other stories! It sounded like a great plan. "Do you want the top bunk or the bottom bunk, do you want to meet Onyx, do you wanna go explore Brightstone or do you want to hang out here?" He chattered, asking a million questions without waiting for an answer and smiling brightly at the girl.

Kiara was extremely excited to visit Jordie and now she was even more excited. She let Jojo lead her through his house to his room, while trying to remember all the way through house. "I am coming, I'm coming!" she answered him and giggled. Talking with him in French already felt as breathing, it was so easy and natural, that she'd feel like she is talking in foreign language. "It feels like you've planned a bunch for us! I will take the bottom one and let's hang out here for some time! I'm just off the road," she giggled and put her bag next to bed. "How are you? God, so much has already happened this summer! What's new? How is Onyx?" Kiara excitedly put her hands in her lap, leaned closer to him and softly smiled.

Jordie nodded, moving over to plop in one of the bean bag chairs and motioning for Rara to sit in the other. "I can't let you be bored," He laughed lightly in response. "I'm just being a good host," he winked playfully. "It's going great," he stretched, relaxing into his seat. "I get to hang out with a bunch of my friends" He looked over to Kiara with a smile. "Onyx is doing great, really, or at least I think so. His hair is growing out again, I know he's pleased with that. He loves his hair," Jordie laughed.

Kiara fell into the bean bag chair and smiled at Jojo, and then giggled. "Got it, no spontaneous ideas!" she moved her hands up laughed, it was just a joke. She knew that he will love sponataneous ideas as much as she loves. "Have you been to France this summer?" Kiara loved her trip to France, it was amazing. "That's so amazing! Oh, how is it going between him and Jamie? Are they finally oficially together?" she was invested in their relationship a lot, from what Jordie said, they were the cutest couple to ever exist.

Jordie laughed, relaxing into the bean bag chair. He knew already that she wasn't serious, most of their plans usually were spur of the moment or out of the blue. He shook his head as she asked if he'd been to France. "Nah, I haven't been yet, but I'm hoping to go soon," he told her. He sighed dramatically as she asked about his brother. "No! Onyx still hasn't asked Jamie out," Jordie stuck out his tongue, pouting a bit. "I mean really, it's one question, and they're literally pretty much together, I don't have any idea what's taking Onyx so long, like, he's obviously completely in love with the guy, I don't get it," He whined, shaking his head again.

Kiara crossed her arms on her chest and then laid her head back on chair. These chairs were the best, she'd love to take on to school. Maybe when she will be allowed to use magic out of school? "God, I hope so too! I felt like France got even more beautiful by this year while I was in New Zealand." she happily sighed and then winked at him. She was trying to kinda tease him. "Gosh," she raised her eyebrows in frustration and shook her head. "Maybe he thinks that Jamie wants to stay as they are right now? But God, if he is in love and they are almost dating, then what it takes so long to finally make it official?" she tried to understand that. "I am waiting for this couple to become official even more than I have ever waited for new series in my favorite shows. God. And it surely says that I can't wait for it really badly," she ran her hands over her face and then left her hands on her cheeks. "And I can't wait until I can finally use magic outside of school. I'll be able to minimize this bean bag chair, take it to school and cast it back to the original size. It won't be against any rule, right? I mean, there surely isn't any school rule that wouldn't let me do that. It would be weird." she hopefully looked at him and hoped that he won't say that there is any rule that wouldn't let her do that.

Jordie chuckled, smiling at the thought of meeting Amelie. "I can ask Onyx to take me, he's always popping in to see his French boy anyway," he mused, thinking it would be great to go to lunch with his pen pal. He rolled his eyes at her comments about Onyx and Jamie. "I don't know what he's waiting for, really, I want to just kick him! I mean, I've met Jamie a few times, though mostly just briefly, but I can see the way he looks at Onyx," he rolled his eyes again before turning and giving her an impish grin. "I think they're going to get married, and you should come with me to the wedding," he teased.

He honestly had no idea if they would, but knowing Onyx, he was certainly the 'marry me' type. Jamie kinda seemed that way too, but Jordie didn't know him very well. He shook his head at her question. "Sorry, Rara, no magic. We aren't old enough. But my uncle is, I can ask him to help," he promised. "When we go back you can just make it bigger yourself."

Kiara softly laughed and smiled after. "I love how you are always calling Jamie as a French boy. That's cute." She loved all these nicknames and stuff. At least both of them would never forget about him being French. That was total bonus. "I mean, how hard is it? Wait, so they both have that itty-pitty super softly cute way to look at each other? Ugh, it's so adorable," she shook her hands and then went with her gamds through her hair. "Don't you even dare to think that I am going to think twice before accepting this really early invitation to their wedding. We are going," she confidently stated and then giggled.

"We are their main shippers," she giggled again. She loved all that stuff, if she wasn't going to any dates, then she was going to support everybody who was dating. "Yeah, that's why I said I can't wait until I will be able to use magic everywhere. No, you're joking, right? You can ask him that? Jojo, I will love you for my whole life, if you actually will do that!" she was even ready to recast two bean bag chairs. One for her and one for Jordie, they were good kids, they deserved comfort at school.

Jordie chuckled. "Rara, you know those Disney movies where the prince always has that look he gives the princess when she isn't looking? That's the one I'm talking about. They're both doing it, it's adorable." He laughed as she agreed to go with him to the wedding. "Great! We can go together. Now we just need to convince them to get married," He laughed lightly. He smiled, offering her a dramatic tip of his head. "Then you're going to love me forever because I'll be bringing us both some beanbags to school," he winked playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back