Having a go!

Kate Johnson

Wand
Holly wand, 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kate wandered cautiously into the Dueling Chamber. She looked around and smiled. Everything looked set up for her. Checking that no one else was using the equiptment she skipped over to the dummy and got out her wand. Standing far away enough to duel with it she thought about witch spells to use. She decided on her favourite spell. After a while she had mastered how to get the dummy to do what she wanted it to do. It fired spells at her one bye one and she dodged and protected herself. Then she decided to try the disarming one. 'Expeliamus!' she commanded. The dummys hand flew up letting go of the wand and Kate lept out to catch it. She had never been a good catcher and so as a consequense fumbled and dropped it. She turned around in embarresment and saw someone watching her she fumbled not only with the wand but with her words as well. "Oh, um, ur i am sorry. The room was empty and i needed some practise as you can see and i thought as no one was using the room i could try my hardest. But i will leave. I am sorry." She mumbled. Picking up her wand she turned to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back