Having a drink, care to join me?

Pixie Carlot-Smith

Pixie was sitting on a tableon her own while other people sat with mates and loved ones. She sipped her water and leant against her chair, engrossed in Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. Hopefully someone would sit with her!

Carsten was just wandering around Europe, he was actually about to visit his cousin who is currently attending a school there, but, seeing that she still had classes, he decided to do the otherwise. He could just drop by their house and ask if he could stay, he was quite sure that his aunt and uncle would agree, he's pretty close with them after all.

However, after such a long travel from his hometown, Carsten had decided to take a little rest on one of the restaurants that he had happened to come across to. Entering the said shop, his face fell when he saw how densely populated it was. And yet, he didn't want to return under the heat outside, and so, even against his will, he decided to approach a girl who was currently sitting alone on the table nearest to the place where he stands. "Can I seat here?" He then asked, his voice flat as he looked at the girl in front of him.

Pixie looked up at this boy. "Yeah, I was getting lonely anyway." she put her book on The table. "Just one rule. You tell me what's you name, and where ya from."

Carsten smirked at the girl. He had expected her to ask such thing. "Carsten, I'm from Germany.." He said, sitting down comfortably at the chair situated in front of the girl. "And you are?"

Pixie smiled warmly. "I'm Pixie and I'm from America, Spain and New Zealand. Got a little bit of German in my blood but not much." she explained. Hopefully he would ask more questions. I like explaining my complicated life to people. she thought. She stroked Fyre under the table. "This is Fyre. She's a German Shepherd." she added.

"You're blood is pretty messed up, you got lots of nationalities then.." Carsten said, surely, his words were pretty foul, but he didn't mean any harm in it, he's just like that. He then turned to look at the said dog that the girl had just introduced as Fyre. "Interesting name for a dog.." He then said, patting the dog a little in the head, not really taking the consequence that the dog could at any time bite him.

Pixie looked at Carsten with squinted eyes, trying to see something. When she realized she was staring, she quickly looked away, sipping her drink. She brung her feet on the chair and hugged her Jean legs, resting her chin on het knees. Sure it was a restaurant but they didn't care as long as you bought something.

Alois had lazily entered the first restaurant that he saw, he's extremely bored and tired, the heat outside was irritating him and he surely needs a place where he can sit and relax. Looking around the said restaurant, Alois was actually surprise to see two familiar face in there, one, a friend that he met a few days ago, and the other, someone whom he had not met for quite a long time. With a jog, he quickly approached the two, greeting the boy by messing with the boy's hair. "Carsten! Where have you been?" He asked with a laugh as he turned his attention to the girl. "Hello there Pixie, how are you doing?" He inquired, a familiar smirk appearing on his fair face.

Pixie saw Alois and smiled. "Hey Al. At least you didn't make me bleed this time!" she joked with up, messing up his hair. She hadn't found it odd that Al knew Carsten. They looked quite similar and Pixie at first thought Al was playing a trick on her pretending he's someone else!

Carsten was a bit surprised when he saw an old friend come along, it was Alois, a childhood friend of his. Hailing from the same country as him, Carsten and Alois had actually been good friends before. "Stop messing with my hair Alois, you're reminding me of my sister.." He said, snapping at the boy.

Pixie laughed a velvet laugh. "Well, with hair you two are quite different." she giggled. "By the way Al," she addressed Alois. "My adopt parents are kicking me out so I might be getting adopted by a Smith. Really nice family." she smiled. "Oh and Fyre is under the table." she pointed and lifting up the tablecloth as Fyre jumped at Alois and knocked him over, giving him lots of wet licks. "Down, girl! Damn dog." she joked.

Alois smirked at what Carsten had said, surely, he does hate it when someone messes with his hair, he, on the other hand, finds it rather amusing. "You never changed do you Cart?" He said with a laugh as he turned his attention back to Pixie. He was quite surprise when Fyre, Pixie's dog had suddenly jumped unto him, he wasn't prepared at all which had resulted to him being knocked over. "Now now, Fyre... you missed me?" He said, gently stopping the dog from giving him more wet licks. "And anyway, Pixie, you're going to be adopted once again? Are you sure about that?"

" I never will..you should know it better than all people.." Carsten said with another glare at Alois, he knew that he'd always be like that, never changing. He then have to laugh as Fyre, Pixie's dog, had attacked Alois down to the ground. "See, even dogs are attracted to you, you should stop showing off your charms.." He said, smirking at his old friend.

"What are you? My big brother?!" she joked. "Yeah, got nothin' to lose!" she twiddled with a strand of her hair. She heaved the big dog off Alois. "Big lump. I got her anyways!" she rubbed Fyre's belly.

"Just concerned about what would happen to you, and I just want to make sure that you'll be on a kind and caring family." Alois said with a laugh as Pixie lifted the dog away from him, glad that the weight was already off, he stood up. " Stop saying that Carsten, you love dogs too don't you?"

Pixie placed her long kegs on the table and slouched cheekily but babyishly cute. She pouted. Fyre slid back under the table and you could hear her deep long breaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back