Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Eric <3
Wand
Knotted 15" Unyielding Walnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Minnie was often in the library, she had a rigid schedule and she’d already wasted much of it. The teen was looking to just make sure she stuck to it as the end of the semester and the important exams approached. She needed to keep work, keep revising, then she would manage just fine. The exams were vital, if she was to show her parents that she could do, she needed to show that she could it several times, especially if she was to ask for more. Minnie knew that she studied too much comparatively with others, she knew that there were days even in the depths of winter where she wanted to be doing other things, where she heard in the dorm, the common room or even the hush of the library about others doing something else. She wasn’t even sure who she would go to about that, Emily was a choice but she wasn’t sure she would want to, Noel had seemingly been busy and she wasn’t sure where she stood with Eric, and certainly she wasn’t sure if they were managing enough to be able to hang out. So instead she just focused on the work she was doing in the library and pushed that all aside. She had work to get done.

Noel had been studying a lot and he hoped the actions with Eric had not threw away his chance of becoming Auror. He already felt regrets, it was not good what he did. But it was the last time he lowered to Eric his level. At least Noel had been doing good in classes this year. He spend a lot of time in the library or in the common room or any other room where he could study. He was not really looking for her but on the other hand he did, since he wanted to thank her for the rose. So he went to the library to study but also hoping that he would run into Minnie. And when he entered the library he secretly found himself spotting for her. He could hit himself, he wasn't Liam he told himself many times. A friend could also be a girl, in his world. In Liam's world that was different. But thank god he would graduate so Noel could just do what he wanted and no one there to watch him. He spotted Minnie at a table nearby and smiled as he approached her and went sitting across her.

'' Hey Minnie.'' The brown haired boy smiled at her and hoped he didn't interrupt that much. '' I hope I don't interrupt you that much.'' He than started off. He didn't want to ruin the friendship they had, but he had an feeling Minnie was more open to him now. '' Thank you for the rose. It's very kind of you. I'm sorry I didn't send one. But you get two next year.'' He than said with a grin. He was so busy with his study that he forgot the valentine roses. But he wanted to let Minnie know she was special to him as his friend. He put down his books on the table perhaps they could study together. But he was fine with chatting to her first.

Minnie looked up from her work and smiled at Noel, she wouldn’t admit that she had been thinking about him, somewhat hoping he might be around, since she knew that he was trying to pull up his grades and that had to mean he was in the library a little more than others - though probably not as much as Minnie was in the library. No one was in the library as much as Minnie was. She shook her head at him, and motioned to the empty spot in front of her. She moved around a few of the piles of books she had on the desk to give him a little more space. She smiled and shook her head, ”It’s okay,” she told him. She had gotten one rose and it had been a pretty nice gesture. Without even thinking about it, her hand reached up and gently touched her necklace, the one from leda. She ran her fingers along the snitch and then just gave him a little smile, ”I like giving roses, not so bothered about getting them back,” she told him. She didn’t mind not getting things in return, it was easy to just give things to others and be happy with little in return. She didn’t need or want a whole lot, she knew that if her parents saw many roses they’d think she wasn’t working hard enough, and she knew they certainly wouldn’t much approve of her friends - however few she had. The ravenclaw gave a little smile to him. ”How are you feeling about the exams?” she settled upon asking, speaking quietly so as to not disturb the other people in the library.

Noel was glad to see that Minnie didn't mind him being there. She was obviously the person who spend the most time here, always when Noel arrived her he mostly saw the girl. Sometimes he wondered if she ever slept, he was worried about Minnie and about her parents what they put on for pressure on her. He wished there was a way to help her, but she would not be pleased if he did he thought. Though he wanted to make sure she was doing ok, and would look out for her in any way. He smiled back at her and thought about the first time they met, than things were so different. He watched her touching a thing around her neck, he tried to see what it was. '' I think it's not. Friends are important to me. But I was so drowned in my studies. But I want you to know that you are a good friend of mine as well.'' He than said with a smile to her. He than was curious at her neckless it seemed like a snitch? He knew Ravenclaw hadn't much luck either this season. Slytherin was powerfull and his brothers team was. '' Nice necklace you have. Is it a snitch?'' The boy than asked curiously. He just noticed it not that he was paying attention to jewelry. He was though glad that Minnie seemed to be fine with not getting a rose. Perhaps she didn't even liked them. But he figured every girl did, but Minnie was not every girl she was special. The question of the exams was something that was normally. And Noel smiled to her. '' I'm pretty confident I think..?'' He than smiled to her. Noel had been doing the best ever this year so he had some faith. '' What about you? I'm sure you are well prepared.'' Though he hoped she wasn't too stressfull. Otherwise he had a nice idea to take the stress away. He didn't spoke too loud in the library, since there were always people sushing.

Minnie shrugged sympathetically to him, she could understand being drowned in studies that she forgot to do other things. If there was no time in her schedule then she just wasn’t getting to it. She always made time for things but it always meant rearranging things, or just ensuring that everything else was done before it. ”Oh, I’ve certainly been there,” Minnie lowered her hand quickly when Noel mentioned it. ”Yeah, the slytherin seeker gave it to me,” she spoke quietly a little disbelief in her tone. She liked the older girl a lot, even if she didn’t know her at all. ”I’d been thinking about quitting quidditch, but, maybe not any more,” she told him, ”My parents won’t be pleased, but I’ll make it work,” she said the last part off handedly but there was a determination in her tone. She knew that her friends all thought her parents walked over her, but when she wanted something she would fight for it, this time she wouldn’t back down at all. Not on this. Minnie didn’t think Noel played quidditch but he would probably get it to a degree. She found Noel to be pretty understanding more so than she might’ve given him credit for when she’d not known much about him. She nodded as he said he was pretty confident and when he returned the question she gave a little laugh, ”I wish I had your confidence, every time I think I’m well prepared, I just think about something else, and I’m no longer prepared,” she knew it was the voice in her head just stressing over not getting perfect grades, she was on track to get perfect grades..but she couldn’t stop now, she wouldn’t be prepared until she had those grades in. ”Which classes did you take this year?” she had so many classes that it was difficult to keep track of who was in which classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back