Haveing fun.

((Hey I'm gonna get going. It's late but i might be on later on today. *wave* bye))

"Oh great. I'll just have to make sure that I get on his good side then. I really hope that Jenna understands where I'm coming from though. I don't want to lose her as a friend."

Austin sighed to himself, he hated shopping so much. He then spotted the very familiar blonde hair that he loved to see. Austin rushed to see her, however, completely ignored the boy next to her. He beamed, "Told you it wouldn't take long."

Austin then glanced at the other boy. At first, Austin didn't know what to expect. He shrugged and held out his hand, "Um, oh, I'm Austin Devearux, Rosalie's boyfriend." He made sure to point out that fact.

Austin hugged her back and kissed her hair. He nodded at Derrik. He glanced at Rosalie, "You two talked about me?"

Austin grinned, "Well, I am glad that it was good things. And that mention that fact with pride." He couldn't help but smile. "So, what else have you two talked about?"

Ausin nodded, "Oh. Well, on the way here, I crossed paths with two people all over each other. It was quite... Well, I didn't like to see it. Some blonde and another guy. Looked our age." He shrugged.

Austin shook his head, "No. We have only kissed once. And I am sure that we were alone." He paused, "The boy was kissing her neck and everything."

Austin blushed a slight red, "Um, that kind of talk isn't good in front of a silent person." He glanced over at Derrik.

((Or, we can go on without him :r: ))

Austin whispered in her ear, "It's almost like being alone, huh."

Austin turned to face Rosalie, "Miss me in my absence? I am afraid I must know."

Derrik finally snapped out of his daze.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I must of gone into a daze or something."

Derrk had noticed that another boy his age was standing next to Rosalie. Derrik put two and two together.

"This must be Austin. I'm Derrik nice to meet you." Derrik left his hand out to shake.

Derrik mad eye contact with Rosalie as if so say, "Thanks for not mentioning Jenna"

Derrik smiled at the two. They did seem like a nice couple and stuff.

"Guys, guys if you're gonna talk like that get a room please." Derrik stressed humoreslly.

"Well its nice to meet him." Derrik was getting a little bored with just standing around.

"So what are we going to do now? Me and Rosalie have been taking for bit here."
Derrik wanted to do something to get his mind off whatever was there.

"Well Austin. If you can't seem to think of anything, we could always go to the Ice Cream Parlor like everyone else does."

Derrik was a little shacky on saying that. He was afraid that if he went there, a certain somenoe els would be there and then something would go horribly wrong.

Austin chuckled, seeing them talk. "We just came back from the Ice Cream Parlor. I don't think I would want to go again. It seems silly." Austin thought for a moment and shrugged, "I honestly don't know what we can do. I mean, well, I don't know about the fun stuff in the wizarding world."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back