Haveing fun.

Rosalie Hale

Rosalie walked around Obsidian Harbor looking for something to do on this fine day. She walked by all of the stores over and over again trying to find something apealing. Nothing fit though. So she walked around aimlessly lookign to see if she saw new people or people she could meet.

Derrik was once again taking a break from his school shopping. Walking around the harbor aimlessly he saw another student.

"Hey, you're a student aren't you? I don't think we've met. I'm Derrik."

"Ah. Nice to meet you. I'm a newly sorted Hufflepuff." Derrik was finally getting the hang of saying it. He was proud that he was in Hufflepuff. Normally he would've been beyond proud if he was in Gryffindor but his emotions now where just as equal.

"So...how is everything going?"

"I don't know. I guess I was just lucky then. Well then again, maybe it was the smile that gave it away. But that's cute though. I'm sure you guys might be good. Although I've never met Austin before I'm sure he's a good guy." Derrik smiled as he talked.

Derrik was starting to think about Jenna. Maybe he should try to talk to her more often.

"Yeah. Maybe we should all get together."
Derrik sort of tried to hide his little blush. If something came up that was personal to him, he would blush just a little.

"Well...I do have this person in mind but I'm not to sure about it..." Derrik's face held no emotion but his eyes told the whole story.

Derrik began to explain;
"She is also a first year. She's in the same house as me. I mean she's really cute and everything but sometimes I think that she's flirting with another friend of mine who is in Slytherin. I do trust her really, but..."

Derrik paused for a few seconds to get the story straight.

"We got a chance to talk to each other at the Ice Cream Parlour. We started talking a little more and stuff and she ruffed my hair a little bit, I got a little head mesage which i enjoyed...and then we kissed...it all kind of happen fast."

It took rose some time to take everything in. "maybe you should tlak to her about how you feel." She suggested. "It's always best when you talk with her. Oh and a little advice, flirt with her, alot. And do things for her normal people wouldn't." She said trying to help him out a little. she though of somethign imediatly that would be perfect. " I have and idea!" She exclaimed. "Why don't you buy her a neckless or some jewlery and take her to dinner at maddam puddifoots?" She said. "Thats somehting I would like if it were me." She said.

"Well I want to talk to her but I don't want her to flip out on me. That day we hung out we got into a little fight because she said that I was treating her like a "fool" and that I never had enough fun. I told her that if our love was meant to be then we'll take it slow. And besides I don't need the public to know the second it's declaired. "

Derrik took a pause to think a little more.

"I mean I do like her. Honestly I do. But I want to take it slow and I don't want to attack her about how she feels for me..." Derrik looked towards the ground.

"I don't know. I mean she flipped out when she said that I was too strict and stuff so I'm sure that she'd flip out if I asked about her affection for me." Derrik explained.

"Well maybe you can talk to her for me? I mean I would talk to her but maybe you can get through her or something..." Derrik thought that maybe Rosealie could help somehow.

"Honestly Rose? You would do that for me?" Derrik was completely excited. If Rosalie could do anything wounderful for him this would be it.

"Wait a minute.....are you say that I can't talk to her?" Derrik put in a little smile. She knew that she was playing.

"You are more than my best friend. Thank you!" Derrik aburptly huged Rosalie without caring. He noticed what he was doing and quickly let go.

"I forgot all about Austin....what if he'd around and he just saw that?" Derrik's thoughts were "Oh sh1t!"

"Thats great! I lvoe friends!!" She said excitedly. Then he huged her so she though He's just being nice so I'll hug him back. so she huged him back.
She laughed thining about what he'd do. "Honestly, he would have hit you, then I would explain that it was just a friendly hug and he'd apoligize and feel bad." She said trying not to make him sound meaner than he really was, but she knew that he was very protective over her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back