Haveing fun.

"Hm...well I guess I have nothing in mind then either." The group of kids stood standing as they tried to think of something fun to do.

"Well we don't know any spells so we can't practice them. But that would've been fun." Derrik thought of the assumement they would have if they knew just a few spells to joke around.

Rose laughed "I don't think if I did knwo any spells that you would wnt to try and let me use them." She said giggleing. "I'm not the most dangerous person, but you probably wouldn't leave here with your arms." She said laughing. "So lets not fool around with that."

Derrik's face got really tense.

"Yeah....um...if that's the case then lets not play with our wands then...." Derrik motioned his hand toward his package for what he thought would be protection.

Austin's eyes widened at the mentioning of Rosalie being a Devearux. He did not think anything of marriage. His face didn't show anything suspicious though. Austin flicked out his wand and said with a devilish grin, "Well, I like the thought of playing with wands. Even if someone might not leave in one piece."

Austin chuckled, "I'm playing." He flicked his wand and blue sparks burst from the end, although careful not to aim them at Rosalie and Derrik. "This is all I know."

Derrik jumped back a bit thinking that something big was going to happen. Of course only a few sparks flew and the color blue exploded.

"Cool. How did you do that?" So what if it was only some stupid little thing to someone else. Derrik wanted to know how to do something with his wand.

Austin shrugged, "Just flicked. Same thing happened in the wand store. So, it is pretty cool. Nothing great, but cool." He then questioned Derrik, "So, what house are you in?"

"I am in Hufflepuff. It wasn't what I really wanted but I'm happy that I"m still in the school." Derrik said as he ruffled his hair.

I forgot all about this, Sorry!!!

Austin grinned, "Hufflepuff is pretty cool. If you don't mind me asking, but what House did you want?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back