OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
high-ridge-ranch-burleson-design-group-img~d7815e6d00e46bba_8-2967-1-908982c.jpg

Isabella was rather ecstatic when she found out that her son was visiting for the holidays. The woman had managed to finish the session at work without having to wait after the holidays. Isabella Maxwell was the House Representative for Texas in the Magical Congress of the United States of America. It was a tough job to create law that will benefit both sides of the world but they managed as the era changes. Once the House session was finished, Isabella gather her belongings and apparated at their home in Texas. Their backyard was far enough from other neighbors and was concealed with a privacy fence. Apparating was the only means of transport they have to go to work, modern fireplaces was small enough that she and her husband won't fit in it.

The home was cozy and big, a farm house style with two garage door. It sits in a vast farm that they bought before their son, Austin, was born. There were cows and bulls, chicken and horses. It wasn't a for profit farm but they employ people to take care of them but sometimes they also help around. The house has its purpose. To shield them from no-maj eyes. The house was empty and with a flick of her wand, all the lights in the house came to life. Isabella enchanted the kitchen as she prepares their welcoming feast for her son. @Noah Maxwell

Jenna was felt a little nervous when she came closer with Austin and her dog Kiara. She was feel all nervs came out becouse she was doing this first time in her life. What if she will be not like her and she will be know what happened media and it was not true. Jenna was afraid more like ever. She alredy was train give a cute red teady bear Austin. That was gift for Christmas time and hoped that he will be liked Teady. Jenna stoped for the moment walked closer to Austin's home. "What will be happen if i not like your mom and dad?" She asked Austin and looked Kiara who seemed happy bark closer to the door. @Austin Maxwell

Lading in Austin, Texas. Another hour of drive to his hometown was an excitement, he didn't know that traveling with a dog was a hassle. Austin had to wandless charm the dog to be silent as the flight was getting on it's longest flight, magically filled her water bottle and food bowl as well. Now that they're on their way, he got a sigh of relief. Once they arrived, Austin parked the vehicle just outside the two garage doors. Everybody came out of the vehicle as well as the dog.

Looking around, he thought nothing had changed. The animals on the farm hadn't been taken to the barn yet. That'll would probably my job today, he thought to himself as he hasn't noticed the usual workers around. Stepping in front of front door, he looked curious about what Jenna had said.
"Why would my parents not like yah? Yar so proper." Austin told her and kissed her on the forehead gently. "Yar already here. They can't send yah back to New Zealand." The young lad smiled at her and knocked on the door.

"We still be friends if something go wrong?" Jenna was woried and she was think that Austin feel that she was woried. His nice kiss helped her a little calm dawn. "I know. But still i am doing this first time." She told him and she was relontiships but not met his parents. But always there was first time right?

Isabella started to turn down the slow cooker with the spiced chicken in it for the Panucho, she only had to shred it to be finished. The oven put on warm as the Lechón al Horno stayed heated, her Tio Ignacio found out that Austin was coming home and made his favourite Yucatán dish. The kitchen was busy as ever tonight, only she hoped that her husband would come home soon. Cutting some side dishes, a knocked on the front door made every stuff in the kitchen stopped midway.

The woman was confused, she wasn't expecting anyone by the front. Isabella snatched her wand from the counter and with a wave, every moving utensils in the kitchen gently laid on the counters. She hid her wand inside her dress pocket and went to great the new comers. The foyer was usually open but since Austin went to college and both her and Noah work, the house routine changed. The lady of the house opened the door and to her surprised it was Austin and a young lady she hadn't met before. Plus a dog.
"Austin! Baby! Good to see yah." Isabella went to hug her son.

She might be against him going away for internship but it seems he was evolving and was having friends. Austin was that child who his peers think he was weird or awkward. He barely made friends at Ilvermorny. Maybe her son's into no-majs more. Isabella's excitement were cut-off when she realised the lady he was with.
"Hello, dear. Welcome to Texas." She greeted the lady. It seems her Austin need to explain something. "Mijo, ¿No vas a presentarla? (aren't you going to introduce her?) " The mother said in Spanish as she smiled at the young lady sweetly.

Austin frowned at the very worrisome of Jenna. Had she been in a trauma meeting other people? Or specifically meeting other peoples parents? He didn't understand it but he will get tot he bottom of it. "Of course will still be friends. Why wouldn't we be? We're adults." Austin assured her to the best he could. It was then she revealed that this was her first time. Which one though? Meeting his parents or meeting just somebody for the first time? But before he could say something, the door opened and his mother opened the door for them.

"Momma, good to see you too." He hugged her back as the woman held him. Isabella Morales is a kind, loyal and loving woman. She's good at what she does at work, advocating the safety of their world and also a very good cook. The two ended the hug as her mother might have noticed Jenna and she did. One thing everybody doesn't know was that they all speak in Spanish fluently. "Momma, this is Jenna." Austin continued. "Jenna, this is my mom, Isabella." he was getting nervous himself and doesn't know how he would tell his mom about Jenna and him. "Momma, Jenna is my girlfriend." There he said it. They've known for quite awhile and like each others company. They both know it'll be going this way.

Jenna didn't tell Austin about rumors and ir was not all true and she was know that he won't understand her and she was afraid lose him and he was to perfect and he helped a lot being with her. "Hola, gracias por las lindas palabras Mrs. Maxwell y ¡encantado de conocerla " (Hi, thanky for nice words Mrs. Maxwell and nice to meet you!".) She was learned some words to say Spanish and she was hope that she was doing right.

She was rather impressed at how solid the girl's Spanish was but she wasn't impressed by it. Everybody she meets new always wanted to impress her and her husband. "Hispano o latina?(Hispanic or Latina?)" Isabella asked. Speaking Spanish was a means for their everyday lives, they do live in Texas.

But the woman was more surprised at the introduction of his son, She's that girl and she's dating my son? Isabella had to fake a smile at Jenna.
"Well, welcome to our home, Jenna. Always a pleasure to known who my son is dating." She hesitated to give the girl a hug but she did it anyways. She patted her back gently and let go. "Ba'ax le mágica?" She looked at Austin. The language she spoke changes when she's serious and needed their attention.

Austin was surprised to hear Jenna speak Spanish, although her accent was clearly visible that she was trying to speak Spanish. Then his mom's language changed, he knew all too well what she spoke and he didn't like it one bit. "Don't worry, momma. She's a witch." He assured Isabella. He looked at Jenna and held her hand. How can he described his mother when it comes to politics? She's strict about the legislations they pass. Even though the Rappaport's Law was abolished, Isabella was still firm and forbid relationships with no-majs. "Can we come in now? This my house too you know." Austin Stated.

"He estado aprendiendo español durante años y no estoy involucrado. nací en Turquía"( I learned Spanish years and i was born Turkey) She told her with warm smile. Jenna was preaty nervous there and shw was glad that Austin take her hand. It was hard time for her becouse mayby she was hear a rumors to and didn't wanted that she was here but she seemed nice? "Thanky, Mrs. Maxwell and i hope that my dog is not a problem that i take her to" She hoped that she won't be mad but Austin was let her take Kiara to.

"Is there something wrong that you speak another talk?" She asked quiet voice to Austin?" She wanted know..

Isabella wasn't against no-majs, it was more for their security that she had to asked her son about it. She smiled at them once Austin confirmed what she was. "Born in Turkey? We visited Turkey to meet the Wizarding President once. He was a lovely and kind man, the food is great too." She said remembering that time she was delegating and was representative of MACUSA. A small bark bring her out of her thoughts and her attention was fixed tot he dog they brought. "No worries. We have a bunch of farm animals, a dog isn't a bother." Isabella looked at her son with narrowed eyes.

The matriarch stepped out of the way for them to come inside. "Close the door for me, Austin." Isabella stated. With a wave of her wand as she took it from her dress pocket, the kitchen utensils started moving again and doing their work. "I hope y'all have the appetite because I cooked Austin's favourites. Oh, and your Tio Ignacio cooked as well, Austin." The woman was busy preparing the side dishes as she talked to them. She would have called her sister but the woman is pregnant.

His eyes rounded when his mother looked at him dirty, it was the look all Hispanic mother gives their child when they misbehaved. Austin was sure he will be given an earful when Jenna wasn't in the room. "She just asked if you're magical." He winked at her and smiled. Although, finally his mother made way for them. "Yes, ma'am!" The guy shouted as Isabella vanished to the kitchen. Austin closed the door behind them and walked in the livingroom.

The familiar cling in the kitchen tells him that his mother was using magic.
"Tio cooked but they're not coming?" It was odd that they missed a family gathering with them. "Momma, the animals aren't put in the barn yet. I'll just round them up before dark." He told Isabella as he keeps hearing the cows mooing. "Would you be okay here with Kiara and my mom?" He asked Jenna. Austin hoped that the both of them would come to know each other.

''Yes, but right now i was live in New Yourk city, but then now i live my own in Qeenstown in New Zealand. What city you was there? Did you try Mrs. Maxwell Turkey sweets and ice cream?'' She wanted know if she was try sweets and ice cream to. They was perfect for her. ''Thanky, Mrs Maxwell'' She smiled her and feel better that she won't be disapointed about her dog. When Austin sau that she was ask that she is a wich that Jenna feel better a little. Of course she was a wich and her dad was a wizard.

''Of course, i will be okey and don't worry about me'' She smiled Austin. ''Mayby, i can help you Mrs. Maxwell?'' She wanted help her and if she needed a hand. Jenna was learned all things do right and her mother when she was a live she teached her.

"I was going to round them up after I finished cooking but go ahead." She yelled back at Austin, not looking up from what she was doing. Isabella handles the farm animals they have now, before Austin went to college her son was in-charge of them all. They do have they employees that take care of them but on the weekends, it was her husband son that takes care of them. She heard Jenna came closer and asked if she needed any help. "Not really, magic does help a lot around the house." She explained while looking back at the commotion behind her.

Some of the side dishes are almost done, Isabella was only doing the salsas.
"But I do have one question ..." The mother stopped cutting and placed her knife on the cutting board. "Why are you dating my son, Ms. Jusantrea?" She wasn't against them dating but she's against how she's all over gossip magazines and tabloids.

Jenna was woried when she asked why she was dating with her son. "He is realy nice person and i like him a lot and hoped we can be together. But you heard the rumors Mrs. Maxwell? I just wanna say it's not true and i never do something like that." She told her and hoped that helps to understand but she always can go home and leave Austin alone.

Noah had just come home from work, apparating just in one of the horse stalls. It was either apparition or floo network for the Harvard professor in order for him to get to and from work. Choosing the former, it allowed him to choose where to apparate without any fear of being discovered by the no-majs. Brushing off his suit, he stepped out only to see his son leading the cows to the barn. Austin did not see him as Noah made his way to the door. "I'm home!", he called out as he took off his coat and put it along with his case in the closet.

She smiled slightly at the fast defense Jenna made, Isabella wasn't bother by it. She rarely believe no-maj gossips. For her, gossips will always be gossips until it's proven that that gossip was true. Isabella doesn't have time for them as well, it just so happened that her secretary was fond of no-maj tabloids and magazines and brings them in her office and puts them at the lobby where people who are waiting can read them.

"Stop, Jenna. You don't have to explain that part. We all went through that phase at one point." She continued. “Your association with the Maxwell in Europe. If you’re gonna date my son, you better stop mentioning them or your goddamn gossips to Austin. Treat it as it never happened and if Austin starts asking questions about them. You best bet I can make your life even more harder.” Isabella and her husband wasn’t ready to reveal Austin where he came from and what family he has back in Europe.

The woman changed her personality once she heard someone came in. Realising it was her husband, Isabella called out for him.
“Honey! In the kitchen.” She smiled sweetly at Jenna like nothing happened. “I guess my husband is here. He’s a great guy. He’ll be happy to meet you.” Secretly she wanted to just sigh.

"I won't tell Austin, Mrs. Maxwell. I don't wanna talk about this my self with him and he won't know." Jenna told her and she wanted be with Austin together and do something right in her life. She didn't wanted loose him. She lose so many things in her life and this needed to stop. "I am sorry about being all problem with me Mrs. Maxwel. I will do my best." She hoped that will be a little help her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back