Hate Mail

Sophia Bresilley

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Sophia smirked to herself. She was getting her stationary ready to write a letter to the person she hated the most in the world. Caysi had stolen Jay from her. It was reasons like this that Sophia tried not to get too close to guys. She always ended up heart-broken. It seemed to be the circle of her life. Meet a guy, fall in love, get replaced by some other girl, cry on pillow because of being heart-broken, promise never to fall in love and repeat. She couldn't keep herself away. She sighed to herself and looked down at the paper.

Caysi Finnigan said:
Caysi

For starters; you seriously need a new wardrobe. I mean, come on. Look at what is sat in there. It's like it's all for some three hundred year old woman. You may look like a three hundred old woman but I know you're not so try dressing decently.
Also, I feel sorry for whoever has to go to your hen party. They'll end up carrying you home on a stretcher because you wont be able to cope with one shot of whiskey without ending up in hospital. I expect Jay wont care if you did end up in hospital anyway but still...
I suggest that next time we meet you run and hide because I will pull your organs out of your body and time how long it takes for you to die.
Have fun

Sophia smiled to herself as she popped the letter into the envelope. She walked to the end of the road and put it into the post box then went back to her room and watched tv.

A few days later Caysi opened a letter adressed to her. She read over the things said in the letter, boy did she have a few words to say.
Sophia,

How about you wax your mustache and eyebrows, yeah? So next time, trust me there will be a next time, they wont look like their attacking me? Also, might want to do something about your hair, it's dead and limp.. So yeah, next time you want to say something about me.. remember I'm the one with Jay and not you.

B!tch was all Sophia could think of when she read the letter. This girl obviously had no idea what she was talking about though.
Ok. Get your facts right little Miss Doesn't-know-it-at-all. I don't wax anywhere on my face. Have you never heard of the magical little things called tweasers?? Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot you were too r-tarded to know anything about them. Before you say anything else, I pluck my hairs every morning so try and learn what you're talking about before yo make a remark about it.
Also, I don't see how you can say my hair is dead and limp because you're hair is so dead it looks like dread-locks. Really not good to look at. Seriously.
If I were you though, I'd keep an eye on Jay-or two. You might just find you're losing him pretty soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back