Harry Potter at Universal Orlando!!

Alicia Barker

Founder
So, this is the only place that I could think of for posting that I just got back from Universal Studios and the Harry Potter Universe (well, kinda Universe, haha). We had a blast (aside from the heat/sun/humidity/horrid line)! The line just to get into Hogsmeade was an hour and a half when we were there (before us it was 6 hours!!). When we got there, we got to drink a butterbeer, then we walked through the very crowded streets. We couldn't get into any of the shops because the lines were crazy long (and filled with rude people), so we were just going to go through the castle, but when we got up there we found out that my daughter was too short to ride it; which meant that one of us (my husband or I) would have had to wait outside for the other person to ride the ride. For fairness we just skipped it (total bummer) and just said that we would go back in a year or so when the hype has died down. So on our way out we got a chilled pumpkin juice and tons and tons of pictures. I will be putting our pictures up soon! All in all awesome! I loved it! Has anyone else gone yet? :lol:

Nice, glad to hear you had tons of fun. :D

Awesome. :D

I want to go so bad! I'm glad you have fun!

I'm not going to go for a long while. xD I hate crowds, and I don't want to have to deal with rude people or long lines.

If you go back in a year, take me with you! :o

Wow wow!! So jealous! This is amazing :woot:
I won't be going for ages, but I cannot wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back