Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Trailers

Those floating skeletons in the water give me the heebie jeebies!!!! :-S

Isabella Chaos said:
You mean Infiri :p Ya I seen this the day after it was released. :)

Mike Goulding said:
Isabella Chaos said:
You mean Infiri :p Ya I seen this the day after it was released. :)
Yeah I knew they were Inferi Mike. :oy: :p

I saw it the day it came out too. Still doesn't change the fact that it's awesome! :frantics:

This movie looks like it's going to be EPIC!

Bad News guys!

THRILLED Harry Potter fans went to a secret test screening of his sixth movie — only to brand it a load of old HOGWARTS yesterday.

The handful of devotees came out blasting film bosses for making key characters and plot-lines from JK Rowling's best-seller disappear ... as if by magic. New scenes in Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince — out here on July 17 — were branded "pointless".

Meanwhile the Half-Blood Prince of the title barely features. Worse still the film was slammed as too SOPPY. One gutted fan raged: "The film is dominated by romance — Ron with Lavender Brown, Ginny with Dean Thomas, Hermione's growing love for Ron, Ron's potion-affected desire for Romilda Vane, and ultimately Harry and Ginny."

Another warned The Sun: "Anyone who has read the book will be severely disappointed." The latest adventure sees schoolboy wizard Harry — played by Daniel Radcliffe — taught by mentor Dumbledore how to defeat his arch-enemy Voldemort. In the book Harry has a series of crucial "memories". But the film slashes these to just two. Even the death of a major character proves to be so hamfisted it fails to make the Warner Bros movie less of a dumblebore.

One enraged fan said: "It partially blows what may be the biggest surprise of the entire franchise."

Another who was at the US screening moaned: "The last third of this movie is so incredibly mishandled the death feels more like an unfortunate accident than genuine tragedy." A crumb of good news for director David Yates is that a fight scene not in the book — featuring an attack by Death Eaters on the Millennium Bridge — got the thumbs-up

Source

Great :) Just what we all wanted to hear :p . Well I will still be seeing it but we can say this about all books turned into films will nearly always be a disappointment in my opinion. Its physically impossible to fit all the good scenes into 2 and a half hours, but I still can't wait for it.My only hope is its better than the 5th ;)

Merh. I'll believe it when I see it. I don't listen to them.

That trailer made me extremely excited.

I will still see it. Like 'Spa said you can't take the word of a few people.

The fourth Trailer sounds pretty good.

As for the blasting of the movies, people who have read the books have always blasted the movies for not having every last detail in them. I personally think this movie is going to be like Chamber of Secrets whereas the book I thought was okay and not as exciting as I imagine I think the movie is going to be good as they tend to cut out some fluff (though it looks like Luna Lovegood will be saving Harry on the Train and Not Tonks, kinda got mixed feelings about that...)

As for the Romance, It's what they kinda did in the book it was alot more lovely dovey in book 6 then any of the others and Movie 7 won't have any so they milked it. XD

I LOVE the end of that last one..... like the look inside the movie

"She's only interested in you because she thinks you're the chosen one"
"But I am the chosen one!"
*SMACK!*
"Kidding....."

:frantics: Wooh hoo ! A new one !. They may aswell release the movie now :p I think this one was even better then its predecessors as it had a lot more new footage in :nick:

That new one is awesome :p

This film is going to be the bizz!!

I cannot wait!!! :wub:

yeah so the Main Trailer is by far the absolute best one!

It is just too awesome!

I must say Warner Brothers is doing in excellent job keeping the movie on lockdown.... Wolverine could've learned a thing or two

Athene Perthro said:
New movie trailer just released today. It looks incredible. There's a lot of footage that hasn't been shown yet in it, too, including Snape saying 'It's over' =3
That, was amazing :blank: So much more information in it compared to the others! I really can;t wait to see the movie now xD

"These girls, there gonna kill me Harry" :wub:
- Ron

Its amazing :O I love it and I soooo can't wait till the movie comes out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back