Harri and Hollie

Hollie smiled happily at Harri, her eyes wide with gratitude for the compliment about Madi.
"Aww, thanks," she said, smiling. "Urm... I really dunno, to be honest. I mean, I hope they're taking it ok, but I can never be sure. I'd rather they let it out now instead of bottling it all up and then letting it affect them in later life." Sighing, she looked around wearily.
"Anyway, I'd probably best be going. I'm really tired, but it's been awesome talking to you. I hope I can be as nice to the new first years as you were to me." She smiled wider this time, as she turned to leave. "And thanks for all the advice, I've really needed it."

[[sorry for ending convo but we've had this one going since september and perhaps we shud start another, more up to date one elsewhere??]] x

Harri smiled at Hollie, she was a good kid and Harri hoped she would be able to help her family and herself.
"Yeah, and your their sister. You can always get them to talk," she said grinning.
"I know its getting late!" she said yawning and stretching, "Don't want to be out after curfew do we now"?" she said winking. "See you around." she said.

((Yeah I know! Sure, prehaps when we get back to school for the new year?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back