Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Whippy 12 Inch Elder Wand with Phoenix Chest Core
tumblr_m9ovks8KYW1rshr5to1_250.gif
tumblr_m9ovks8KYW1rshr5to2_250.gif

H A R L O W ;; M A R G A R E T ;; W E S T ;;

- πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€-

You told me you were ready, For the big one, For the big jump
I'd be your last love everlasting you and me, That was what you told me
Send my love to your new lover, Treat her better

We've gotta let go of all of our ghosts, We both know we ain't kids no more

- πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - {πŸ€} N A M E {πŸ€} - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ -

[FULL NAME] Harlow Margaret West
[NAME ORIGIN]
HARLOW is the transferred use of an English surname with Anglo-Saxon origins derived from a place name. The name comes from the Olde English elements β€œhoer” meaning a pile of rocks or stones and β€œhlaw” meaning a hill. So the surname essentially developed to identify a person who dwelled on or around a rocky hill area. The first element is often associated with the Olde English β€œhere” meaning β€œarmy” (or a lot of people) and could also mean β€œthe mound of many people”. The town names were originally recorded as Herlawe and Hirlawe in Essex and Northumberland (circa 11th to 13th centuries). The first recorded spelling of this surname was rendered as β€œde Herlaye” in the early 12th century (which makes Harlow one of the earliest surnames in English existence). Although Harlow has a long history as the last name, as a given name for girls, this one is quite recent.

The name MARGARET came to England by way of the Old French name Marguerite (from the Latin Margarita) which ultimately comes from the Hebrew β€œmargaron” meaning β€˜pearl.’ The name has been one of the more enduring female names, popularized in the Middle Ages and sustaining strong usage into modern times (like Catherine, Elizabeth and Anna). In medieval times, taking names of popular early saints was common in Europe (particularly France) as a measure of protection for children. St. Margaret was one such saint who lived in the late 3rd and early 4th centuries and was greatly revered in the Middle Ages. Known as Margaret of Antioch or Margaret the Virgin, St. Margaret was born in Antioch (present-day Turkey) in the late 3rd century. She was chastised by her father for her Christian beliefs and had the audacity to rebuff a marriage proposal from a powerful Roman governor because this offer came with a demand: renunciation of her faith. She refused. As a result, Margaret was tortured and beheaded. Her legend and cult spread in the Middle Ages which served to popularize her name. One story told of her being swallowed by a dragon, but because she had been carrying the cross of Jesus, the dragon spit her out having been irritated by the cross (an ancient form of indigestion perhaps). Margaret is also a name that has spurred several variations, pet forms and nicknames. These include, but are not limited to: Maggie, Madge, Marge, Meg, Megan, Greta, Gretchen, Margot, May, Molly, Peggy, Peg and even Daisy.

The ancestors of the WEST surname lived among the ancient Anglo-Saxon culture. The name comes from when they lived in Devon. The name West is derived from the fact that the original bearer of the name came from the west. This rather general nickname could be an indication that the person moved from the west to where he received the name, or that he lived in the western portion of some area such as a county or parish.

[NICKNAMES] Hawie, H or Meg

- πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - {πŸ€} A G E & L O C A T I O N {πŸ€} - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ -

[DATE OF BIRTH] 23rd of February, 2020
[PLACE OF BIRTH] Devon, United Kingdom
[WEIGHT ON BIRTH] 6.5 lbs.
[CHRISTENING NAME] Harlow Margaret West
[STAR SIGN] Pisces, the Fish

Pisces said:
Pisces are very friendly, so they often find themselves in a company of very different people. Pisces are selfless, they are always willing to help others, without hoping to get anything back. Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity. Their ruling planet is Neptune, so Pisces are more intuitive than others and have an artistic talent. Neptune is connected to music, so Pisces reveal music preferences in the earliest stages of life. They are generous, compassionate and extremely faithful and caring. People born under the Pisces sign have an intuitive understanding of the life cycle and thus achieve the best emotional relationship with other beings. Pisces-born is known by their wisdom, but under the influence of Uranus, Pisces sometimes can take the role of a martyr, in order to catch the attention. Pisces are never judgmental and always forgiving. They are also known to be most tolerant of all the zodiac signs.

[AREA OF RESIDENCE] Currently residing in Hogwarts New Zealand
[DIALECTS] British English
[ETHNICITY] -tba-

- πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - {πŸ€} A P P E A R A N C E {πŸ€} - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ -

[HEIGHT] 172 centimeters
[WEIGHT] 119 lbs.
[BUILD] Slim build
[HAIR COLOUR] Blonde
[HAIR STYLE] Long, wavy which is usually worn down or tied in a braid
[EYE COLOUR] Blue
[CLOTHES STYLE] casual, usually in tight jeans with leather jackets and heeled boots
[TATTOOS]
left rib body art
[PIERCINGS] ear piercings
[WRITING HAND] right-handed
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES] a small moon-shaped birthmark on her left shoulder
[BLOOD STATUS] Pure Blood

- πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - {πŸ€} O C C U P A T I O N & E D U C A T I O N {πŸ€} - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ -

[OCCUPATION] Arithmancy Professor for Years 3 and 4
[PRIMARY SCHOOL] Cheriton Fitzpaine Primary School
[SECONDARY SCHOOL] Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Scotland
[HOUSE] Hufflepuff
[GRADUATION] Year 2038
[FAVOURITE SUBJECT] Transfiguration and Charms
[WORST SUBJECT] Potions and Herbology

[FUTURE CAREER] Currently an Arithmancy Professor
[WAND] Straight 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Holly Wand with Demiguise
Wand Details said:
Hair Core
--Length: A strange length for a wand and a number which symbolizes misfortune.
--Style: Straight and smooth: what else is there to say?
- Wood: A protective wand, Holly takes on many traits of the core that it holds. A rare wand to find, Holly is notoriously difficult to pair.
-Core: Demiguise hair cores help create wands that are especially good for transfiguration. Wands of this core tend to need replacing before too long, their ability to cast effective spells diminishing with time.
---Flexibility: Sturdy: A solid wand for any witch or wizard - easy to use, and highly dependable.

[PETS] a dog named Howard and an owl named Monster

[FINAL NEWT GRADES]

Charms: OTransfiguration: OHerbology: APotions: ADADA: EEHistory of Magic: EE
CoMC: EEDivination: N/AAncient Runes: AAstronomy:
N/A
Muggle Studies: OArithmancy: EE

- πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - {πŸ€} R E L A T I O N S H I P S {πŸ€} - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ -

[RELATIONSHIP STATUS] Single
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION] Straight
[PAST RELATIONSHIPS] None
[CRUSHES] none as of the time of writing
[FLINGS] none as of the time of writing

- πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - {πŸ€} H E A L T H {πŸ€} - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ -

[HEALTH STATUS]
[ALLERGIES] She is allergic to peanuts.
[FOOD INTOLERANCES] None
[EYESIGHT] She is actually nearsighted and never attempted to have it treated magically.
[MEDICATION] none too serious to be medicated

tumblr_m94smwKSNs1rsvwcd.gif

P E R S O N A L I T Y ;; W A N T S ;; F E A R S ;;

- πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€-

szsicrn.jpg

- πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - {πŸ€} S T R E N G T H S {πŸ€} - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ -

{πŸ€} Tolerant{πŸ€} Reliable {πŸ€} Charismatic {πŸ€} Altruistic {πŸ€} Natural Leader {πŸ€}

πŸ€ TOLERANT – Protagonists are true team players, and they recognize that that means listening to other peoples’ opinions, even when they contradict their own. They admit they don’t have all the answers and are often receptive to dissent, so long as it remains constructive.

πŸ€ RELIABLE – The one thing that galls Protagonists the most is the idea of letting down a person or cause they believe in. If it’s possible, Protagonists can always be counted on to see it through.

πŸ€ CHARISMATIC – Charm and popularity are qualities Protagonists have in spades. They instinctively know how to capture an audience, and pick up on mood and motivation in ways that allow them to communicate with reason, emotion, passion, restraint – whatever the situation calls for. Talented imitators, Protagonists are able to shift their tone and manner to reflect the needs of the audience, while still maintaining their own voice.

πŸ€ ALTRUISTIC – Uniting these qualities is Protagonists’ unyielding desire to do good in and for their communities, be it in their own home or the global stage. Warm and selfless, Protagonists genuinely believe that if they can just bring people together, they can do a world of good.

πŸ€ NATURAL LEADERS – More than seeking authority themselves, Protagonists often end up in leadership roles at the request of others, cheered on by the many admirers of their strong personality and positive vision.

- πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - {πŸ€} W E A K N E S S E S {πŸ€} - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ -

{πŸ€} Overly Idealistic{πŸ€} Too Selfless {πŸ€} Too Sensitive {πŸ€} Fluctuating Self Esteem {πŸ€} Struggle to Make Tough Decisions {πŸ€}

πŸ€ OVERLY IDEALISTIC – People with the Protagonist personality type can be caught off guard as they find that, through circumstance or nature, or simple misunderstanding, people fight against them and defy the principles they’ve adopted, however well-intentioned they may be. They are more likely to feel pity for this opposition than anger and can earn a reputation of naΓ―vetΓ©.
πŸ€ TOO SELFLESS – Protagonists can bury themselves in their hopeful promises, feeling others’ problems as their own and striving hard to meet their word. If they aren’t careful, they can spread themselves too thin, and be left unable to help anyone.

πŸ€ TOO SENSITIVE – While receptive to criticism, seeing it as a tool for leading a better team, it’s easy for Protagonists to take it a little too much to heart. Their sensitivity to others means that Protagonists sometimes feel problems that aren’t their own and try to fix things they can’t fix, worrying if they are doing enough.
πŸ€ FLUCTUATING SELF ESTEEM – Protagonists define their self-esteem by whether they are able to live up to their ideals, and sometimes ask for criticism more out of insecurity than out of confidence, always wondering what they could do better. If they fail to meet a goal or to help someone they said they’d help, their self-confidence will undoubtedly plummet.

πŸ€ STRUGGLE TO MAKE TOUGH DECISIONS – If caught between a rock and a hard place, Protagonists can be stricken with paralysis, imagining all the consequences of their actions, especially if those consequences are humanitarian.

- πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - {πŸ€} F A V O U R I T E ; T H I N G S {πŸ€} - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ -

[COLOUR] Purple and Aquamarine
[PLACE] The sea
[NUMBER] 24
[DAY OF THE WEEK] Thursday

[TIME OF DAY] When the sun rises and sets
[FOOD] Vegetable Salad
[DRINK] Tea with occasional coffee
[SEASON] Autumn
[WEATHER] Rainy
[SMELL] Petrichor
Petrichor said:
Petrichor (/ˈpΙ›trΙͺkɔːr/) is the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil. The word is constructed from Greek petra (πέτρα), meaning "stone", and Δ«chōr (αΌ°Ο‡ΟŽΟ), the fluid that flows in the veins of the gods in Greek mythology.

Biography coding was made by Clairey, with edits by Arle.
Song lyrics by Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
Name origin and meanings from ohbabynames.com and houseofnames.com
Please don't use without permission!

Last edited:
tumblr_m7qzol9i1j1qatgalo4_250.gif
tumblr_m7qzol9i1j1qatgalo1_250.gif
tumblr_m7qzol9i1j1qatgalo2_250.gif
tumblr_m7qzol9i1j1qatgalo5_250.gif

- πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - {πŸ€} I N T E R A C T I O N S {πŸ€} - πŸ€ - πŸ€ - πŸ€ -

Relax, we're outside with Professor Monty Pendelton|OPEN
Just professors hanging out outside the castle.

&&

An Attempt with Joshua Toubia

Sixth-year Ravenclaw prefect and co-captain, Joshua Toubia, seeks Harlow for an Ancient Runes homework.

&&

For the love of Quidditch with Irene Holland, Jacob Holland and Zachery Evans
Harlow's a fan of the Macaws and it was just her luck to meet her favorite player.

&&

Caffeine Fuels My Soul with Professor Misha Haden
Getting to know the Charms professor in the Professor's lounge sparks the interest of Harlow.

&&

Cooking By The Book with Rosemary Chatwin and Flynn North
Harlow's midnight patrols paid off when she caught two first years in the kitchens.

&&

link goes here with ic name goes here
short description, short description

&&

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back