Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie was upset. He was very upset. He made his way to the student lounge, his heart heavy, and fell onto one of the couches in the corner. He sighed heavily. Surprisingly enough, his eyes were dry. For now. He was still reeling a little. Branson had rejected him. Even more openly than Eoin had. Jordie pulled a pillow over his face, groaning and rolling onto his stomach. He stayed there, hiding away from everyone.

While Jordie was really upset, Kiara was over the moon. "Jordie, Jojo, Jojo!" she jumped right next to him, put her head on his shoulder, while he was still laying. "Me and Arthur! We are together now," she giggled without looking up at him. With that, she hugged him tightly and gave a light peck on his shoulder. "I can't believe this! Finally! We are going on the date soon," she finally rolled onto the sofa, right at his legs.

Jordie tensed up as Kiara jumped on top of him. He was silent for several long moments after she had finished talking. He tried to keep it together, he really did. But he hiccupped, his voice breaking. He held the pillow tighter, trying to cover his hurt and disappointment. The tears were stubborn, and he'd started crying softly. He turned away from Kiara, rolling and hiding with his face buried in the back of the couch.

What Kiara didn't expect to happen was Jordie starting to cry. She froze for a second to understand if it was really happening and then leaned closer to him, laid her hand on him and quietly shushed. "Baby, shhh, it's alright!" she felt how her tears were slowly showing up too, but she swallowed them back. "What happened?" She pressed a light peck on his shoulder again, hoping to catch his attention.

Jordie shook his head, not wanting her to see how upset he really was. He spend several moments trying to calm down, curled up around his pillow and hiding his face, before slowly shifting just enough that she could hear him talk. It took him a few minutes, but eventually he went on to slowly tell her how he'd been rejected- twice. He sighed deeply as he finished. "I'm so stupid," He whispered, burying his face in the couch again.

Kiara tried to be as patient as she could, and when Jordie went on to tell her about everything that happened, she thought like she was planning the best way how to hex someone. She would ask for advice in this to Lysander or Juniper as they both were good duelists but in the end, both boys that rejected Jordie were just kids. So she just laid her head down on Jordie's back trying to calm down. "Baby, you aren't stupid. What if they just weren't ready for a relationship? You're still young and it will come with time, they may just not be ready for such type of commitment. Or maybe they are into the opposite sex? Anyway, it's not your fault and probably not theirs too. You will have so many chances to someone who will suit you better, someone who will value you and someone who will appreciate you, and trust me when it will happen, it will be the best feeling ever. It just won't happen immediately, it always takes some time." in the end, she said something that she knew was right after she calmed down not something she would find right while being mad. She was worried for Jordie and was scared that now it would make everything worse. "Remember, even Onyx had several tries. Didn't he think that they were meant for each other?" she wasn't trying to make the parallel how they all treated him as it was the most awful thing in the world but more meant the fact that he had several people before he found Jamie, before he found his true love.

Jordie sniffled, rolling and burying his face against Kiara. He just felt so sad. He grumbled as she tried to go on rationally. "I hate waiting," he whined, sniffling. He knew it wasn't anyone's fault, he knew that. It wasn't Eoins fault, or Bransons, but that didn't make it hurt any less. He let out a long sigh, curling in on himself. "People are just so pretty," he grumbled. "I just want someone to think I'm pretty, too," he rubbed his sleeve over his eyes.

Kiara hugged him when he buried his face in her, lightly stroking him. "Who doesn't, baby?" she chuckled and pressed a light kiss on his hair. "You're the prettiest, and I won't say that they don't understand cause they surely do, they just currently have other interests, but I promise, it will change in less than a year. At least for the most surely!" she said in a promising voice, she hoped that it was right.

Jordie wanted to believe Kiara, he did, but he highly doubted it. Instead of trying to reply, he snuggled into her and shut his eyes. "Tell me about Arthur?" he asked softly, his voice still heavy. He just wanted to forget his own problems. Maybe hearing her talk about her love life might help him feel better.

Kiara was expecting something else but when he said Arthur's name, the smile immediately broke into her face. "He's... Are you sure you want to hear about romance now?" she surely didn't want to make him feel worse than how he was feeling now. What a best friend she would be then?

Jordie nodded easily, cuddling closer into Kiara. "Yes," he replied softly. "Distract me, please?" he asked her, peeking up at the blond though his mussed curls. "I want to hear about you and Arthur. My sister is friends with his sister," he told her. "I know the Lockwoods," he mumbled. Arthur had always been very... quiet, and mischevious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back