Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Teddy ♡
Wand
Curly 11" Sturdy Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Clementine was feeling the excitement from all the rose deliveries being made all around the castle, it was her favorite time of year with all the love and appreciation happening. This next rose was for a Gryffindor but they hadn't been at the Gryffindor table when she'd asked the table, so instead Clementine decided to wait outside the Great Halls doors in the entrance hall to try and catch this Gryffindor on the way into the Great Hall. Every Gryffindor she saw, Clem would stop them and ask, "Excuse me, are you Jocelynn Moors?"

Jocelynn already had gotten two roses that morning, and both of them she'd gotten in the common room, so she had made her way back into her dorm and put the roses there. Of course that had made her late for breakfast and she was rather hungry almost to the point where she was going to start running to make sure there would be enough food left for her to eat. But as she got to the entrance to the great hall a voice called out her name and she couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Again?" She asked stopping and turning to see who it was. "Can't you people just let me eat? Do you have a rose for me? I'm really hungry now and I'm already late, can I have it please so I can eat?" Jocelynn said holding her stomach that was building up a large growl. She couldn't be happier to get the roses from her friends but she also wanted to eat.

Clementine had asked several Gryffindors already if they were Jocelynn and was not having any luck, but just when she was about to give up, she found the right person. The Hufflepuff giggled at her reaction and replied, "You must be getting a lot of roses then!" The idea made her so happy, to see that someone got lots of roses, enough to be annoyed for being stopped again. She quickly handed the yellow rose over to the girl with a bright grin. "Here you go, I won't keep you any longer. Happy Valentine's Day! Enjoy your breakfast!" Clem announced.
Joce, your awesome. Hope your day's great!
Frankie

Jocelynn was happy to get the rose but her stomach also wanted to be happy at that moment. "Thanks, really I mean it, but goodbye! The food on the table is calling to me," she said taking the note and running over to the Gryffindor table where she began eating before she finally read the note in the rose. It was from Frankie and made her smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back