Happy Happy Birthday

Cyndi couldn't believe what she heard from Andy. She was set to open her mouth and express her disbelief when she caught the twinkle in her eye. "Uh-huh...sure you are" Cyndi said with a smirk and as she crossed her arms across her chest. She waited to see Bruin's reaction to what Andy said.

Although a little caught off guard by Andy's comment, Bruin was still quick witted enough to play along. "What? Is it so difficult to believe that someone could find me attractive? Maybe even special enough to come and visit over the summer holidays?" He said, pretending to be hurt for a moment before breaking into a huge grin.

"Actually, I invited Andy to come and visit for a couple weeks during the summer and was seeing if it was alright to extend an invitation to the two of you as well. I thought perhaps she might be sick of the two of you after living with you all year and might like a break!" He added, sticking his tongue out at them in jest. Bruin turned to Andy. "I don't know now Darling, do you think we should still ask them?"

Kat laughed so hard at Andy's comeback to her and Cyndi that she shot pumpkin juice out of her nose. She quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped her face and then cleaned up the mess in front of her. "Good one Andy! Very nice choice!" she said rolling her eyes slightly and still laughing. She then looked at Bruin and just shook her head at him for a second and then her ears perked when he suggested that she and Cyndi come visit for a few weeks. "I'll have you know that Cyndi and I are the picture of perfection as far as roommates go. Besides...Andy's the one who snores!" Kat smirked as she glanced at Andy.

Cyndi couldn't help but break into giggles as Bruin continued. She perked up when he invited Kat and her to visit him over the summer. Cyndi figured it would be a nice change to visit some friends instead of simply staying home and lazing around. "I'm definitely in!" Cyndi said at once.

" And I'll have you know" Cyndi began ,adding on to what Kat had said, " that Kat and I are awesome roommates...Aren't we Andy?" she added as she too looked over at Andy.

Andy laughed at Cyndi and Kat's reaction and then the thought crossed her mind briefly of what if she had been telling the truth. She glanced at Bruin who she couldn't tell if he was genuinely afronted by the thought that no-one would find him attractive or was simply messing with the girls. The boy was quite literally dripping gorgeousness but Andy had never dreamed to think of him like that, she didn't know why but somehow a wee nugget was planted in her head.
The conversation that flowed was gas after that, Bruin calling her darling after inviting the other two didn't do her composure any good and she was the one who had started it all. Attempting to pick her equilibrium back off the floor Andy leaned her head against his shoulder and with her still husky voice simpered.

"Hmm I don't know love, two is company after all. I suppose we could tolerate them well enough" she grinned then shot up straight as Kat commented that she snored. Andy's mouth hung open wide.
"I do NOT! take that back Kat" she hoped to Merlin that she didn't snore, she turned all crimson to Bruin, "I do not snore".
why she did this was beyond her but she stuck her tongue out at Kat then grinning turned to Cyndi.
"Well you're the best room-mate, someone else got bumped off that list - looking at no-one imparticular" she pointedly looked over at Kat as she said this, then whispered to Bruin but this time loud enough for them to hear.
"She's very untidy, clothes everywhere".

Bruin laughed as the girls bantered back and forth, realizing that his summer plans had probably just taken a significant turn for the better. His days of lazing around with Ray were numbered, but at least they would be replaced with more of this friendly banter with three of his favourite people. When Bruin heard Andy tease Kat about being messy he nodded knowingly. "I believe that, she once showed up at practice with a sock stuck her broom tail!" He replied with a smirk.

"Alright then. I'll send an owl to my parents just to check that its alright with them, but I'm sure that it'll be great. Hope you all like the mountains!" Bruin said, pleased that he would be able to share his homestead with the three of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back