• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving! ^_^

Nicolas King

"I am the hero who eats the lesser man..."
 
Messages
53,820
OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Age
1/1989
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! ^_^

If you're celebrating this weekend: I hope it's a joyous time with your family and friends. =]
If you're not celebrating this weekend/whatever: I'm sure you've something to be thankful for, anyway. :tut:

One of the many things that I'm thankful for you lot on HNZ. :) You're a great group of people (generally :r ) and tonnes of laughs have been shared on this board. :)
So what has you thankful this season? ^_^
 
Happy Thanksgiving! :D

I'm thankful for HNZ(and everyone on here) and the internet in general, I have no idea what I would be doing right now without it :p ^_^
 
Happy Thanksgiving my Canadian buddies!

Unfortunately this year I won't be doing anything for it because I am pretty sick and can't be around my family because at the family dinner there will be a baby, but I get to spend my thanksgiving eating soup and chilling on HNZ with you lot. ♥
 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone ^_^

I'm thankful for the non-stop support of my older cousin, she's been so amazing all year and kept me going.

I'm also thankful for all you lot, for simply being amazing. :hug:
 
Back
Top